News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

mikeys71

Legendary Member
Manifesto since Aoun 32 entered the room 5 years ago I knew that he is not even sympathize Aounieh. He is here only to play games. Several times I asked him to change his avatar and surname but he wants to play bad games for faking innocent people. He is a bad guy like his Hakim.
@!Aoune32 was, is and will always be Aoune. He hasn’t change it’s Aoun and his sheeps who changed and became dhimieh shielded by a terrorist organization.

Achilles

just vote strategically
LF or kataeb it doesn't matter as long as we make sure Iranians lose in the christian street

I find myelf more in tune with Kataeb's speech compared to what LF says. I also prefer a moujtama3 madani to all the others. However its is important to vote strategically. LF have a voters' ground and a dynamic that none of the other christian components (that belongs to the opposition) has. So anyone who doesn't want to see a remake of 1989-1990 and 2019-2020, anyone who thinks that 6 other years of FPM would be a disaster, should make sure that voters votes are not spread in a useless way. Hence, and its the only reason, I will be voting LF for sure in 2022.

Rock

Legendary Member
I find myelf more in tune with Kataeb's speech compared to what LF says. I also prefer a moujtama3 madani to all the others. However its is important to vote strategically. LF have a voters' ground and a dynamic that none of the other christian components (that belongs to the opposition) has. So anyone who doesn't want to see a remake of 1989-1990 and 2019-2020, anyone who thinks that 6 other years of FPM would be a disaster, should make sure that voters votes are not spread in a useless way. Hence, and its the only reason, I will be voting LF for sure in 2022.
Kataeb, LF... Same thing just different heads
We agree on everything national and economical. We just had two different approaches to the situation recently with LF trying to workout with the system
and us completely getting out of it cause we considered it destined for failure anyway

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter

it really depends on the district and the setup
For example in batroun LF are comfortable
getting the first seat on their own

The second seat will be a big battle
Bassil vs kataeb/independents and i want to hope that Boutros Harb will support this list

in this case i think kataeb should need all support they can get to win the second seat

Achilles

Kataeb, LF... Same thing just different heads
We agree on everything national and economical. We just had two different approaches to the situation recently with LF trying to workout with the system
and us completely getting out of it cause we considered it destined for failure anyway

Yes but it seems that Samy doesn't want to make any electoral alliance with the LF for the next year elections. This (if true) is in my opinion a mistake. Opposition can't afford the luxury of going each by his own. I think that many people in the opposition are makig the mistake to beleive that FPM lost in popularity. while true, I don't think its as much as some people think. And if something tiny change in the future for the better on the ecoomical side, they might end up winning again. People votes emotionally. Psychologically its usually hard for someone to admit they were mistake all these years, so they will always finds excuses to keep backing the same people (whomever they are, lolyalist or opposition). This is what we call cognitive dissonance. The conflict between beliefs and reality. the oppositions might lose in the christian street, if they don't plan the elections all together.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
vote for either, doesn't really matter. we need a new federalist party but kataeb/LF will do for now.

Rock

Legendary Member
Yes but it seems that Samy doesn't want to make any electoral alliance with the LF for the next year elections. This (if true) is in my opinion a mistake. Opposition can't afford the luxury of going each by his own. I think that many people in the opposition are makig the mistake to beleive that FPM lost in popularity. while true, I don't think its as much as some people think. And if something tiny change in the future for the better on the ecoomical side, they might end up winning again. People votes emotionally. Psychologically its usually hard for someone to admit they were mistake all these years, so they will always finds excuses to keep backing the same people (whomever they are, lolyalist or opposition). This is what we call cognitive dissonance. The conflict between beliefs and reality. the oppositions might lose in the christian street, if they don't plan the elections all together.
We dont know if its a mistake or not, its more about what people want in the end... Maybe Samy is mistaken in not approaching LF, maybe LF are mistaken in not fully committing to being outside the political class by reseigning and joining the kataeb front... Maybe we are both wrong...

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
we miss you ❤
come back 😭

We have constantly mentioned here on this forum the danger and disastrous consequences of FPM becoming a subordinate and an obedient follower to HA.

Each time I saw an FPMer, or a Christian in general, insulting Arabs and KSA, I said they will be the first ones to miss the Arab role in Lebanon, especially in economy and tourism

Now they realize that one of the important reasons that Lebanon was Lebanon is because he was somehow the little loved brother of the Arabs, a fact that has always brought the envy of Syrians and Palestinians, so they tried many times to bring it down.

Who could have imagined that the main Christian party will be actively assisting them and their local allies in doing so.

No rational person could support the policy of isolating Lebanon for the sake of transforming it into an Iranian tool.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
We have constantly mentioned here on this forum the danger and disastrous consequences of FPM becoming a subordinate and an obedient follower to HA.

Each time I saw an FPMer, or a Christian in general, insulting Arabs and KSA, I said they will be the first ones to miss the Arab role in Lebanon, especially in economy and tourism

Now they realize that one of the important reasons that Lebanon was Lebanon is because he was somehow the little loved brother of the Arabs, a fact that has always brought the envy of Syrians and Palestinians, so they tried many times to bring it down.

Who could have imagined that the main Christian party will be actively assisting them and their local allies in doing so.

No rational person could support the policy of isolating Lebanon for the sake of transforming it into an Iranian tool.

Lak they have no idea why they're insulting KSA or Arabs to begin with
ask any Aounist this question
"what do you have against gulf countries"

and be prepared to laugh at their answer or the lack of it altogether.