News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are you like that in real life too man? allah y3in ahlak 3lek :cat:
Where did I say "because they didn’t want to give them everything" ? men weyn jebta hay aslan? Either ways forget it!

It's okay if you don't like this "brilliant analyses" but give us yours at least!

How do you explain Aoun's bad actions/response on the maritime border demarcation?
Why was Bassil even proposing some bad compromises and sided with US/Zionists live on TV!?

Clearly there is some kind of game being played here!

You need to explain it before making a joke out of everything!
I get that as 3awni you blindly trust aoun and bassil but at least give an explanation if not then stay aside please! Thank you! :)
Unlike you, when I don’t know I don’t utter. Nonesense… this is something you learn as you grow up and no longer live with your parents… nothing in your entire paragraph above is true or correct. Hence seriously consider not speaking, you look stupider by the line…

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Unlike you, when I don’t know I don’t utter. Nonesense… this is something you learn as you grow up and no longer live with your parents… nothing in your entire paragraph above is true or correct. Hence seriously consider not speaking, you look stupider by the line…

Well, then what the point of discussion forums?
To copy, paste news and just make some silly boring comments and curse each others?

You got it all wrong!

I never claimed to hold the truth.. this is why we are just trying to read what happens around us but you are scared of thinking man..
First of all this is not some analyzes I came up with but what many people assumed from the action of Aoun/Bassil!

Which for me makes sense! Unless you could tell us of another explanation which make more sense!

Also HA back then indirectly responded to Bassil with unleashing Mohammad Obeid.. and accused Bassil of trying to make a deal for his own personal benefit!

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well, then what the point of discussion forums?
To copy, paste news and just make some silly boring comments and curse each others?

You got it all wrong!

I never claimed to hold the truth.. this is why we are just trying to read what happens around us but you are scared of thinking man..
First of all this is not some analyzes I came up with but what many people assumed from the action of Aoun/Bassil!

Which for me makes sense! Unless you could tell us of another explanation which make more sense!

Also HA back then indirectly responded to Bassil with unleashing Mohammad Obeid.. and accused Bassil of trying to make a deal for his own personal benefit!
This trying to be al smart and analysing based on your political bias is the cancer of our society. It’s how rumours start, and rumours become news articles, and suddenly every Tom **** and Harry think this is the truth… no thanks, happy to discuss ideas, directions, policies, actions, facts. Not going to indulge in fiction because it fits your or others’ agendas.

the issue at hand is the signature of the marsoom. The fact GMA is not signing is concerning. Linking this to wanting to negotiate the presidency for Bassil with the Americans doesn’t tie up, because the only reason Bassil got the sanctions is because he didn’t give the Americans what they wanted… de facto if he wanted to bargain he would have bargained before the sanctions.

unless there is anything more tangible, this doesn’t fit the profile of the vile, machiavelic attention seeking evil mastermind Bassil!

000_HT79U.jpg

... ‏مِيشَالْ عَوْن
دَعْ عَنْكَ مِنْ لَقَبٍ
إِنَّ اسْمَكَ اللَّقَبُ
تَرْقَى بِشُهْرَتِهِ الْأَنْسَابُ وَالرُّتَبُ
يَكْفِيكَ أَنَّكَ مِنْ لُبْنَانَ أَرْزَتُهُ
وَشَعْبُهُ أَنْتَ مِنْهُ قَائِدٌ وَأَبُ​

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

000_HT79U.jpg

... ‏مِيشَالْ عَوْن
دَعْ عَنْكَ مِنْ لَقَبٍ
إِنَّ اسْمَكَ اللَّقَبُ
يا مان عملك شي صورة بيانية حلوة، شي إستعارة، شي سهل ممتنع، حاج صف كلام على الفاضي
شي يكون إلو نفس الواحد يقرا للأخر
شدلي حالك شي شوي

يا مان عملك شي صورة بيانية حلوة، شي إستعارة، شي سهل ممتنع، حاج صف كلام على الفاضي
شي يكون إلو نفس الواحد يقرا للأخر
شدلي حالك شي شوي

يا رجل ما بتزهق من حالك ؟ ما عندك شي تعمله بحياتك غير شتم ميشال عون و تيّاره ؟

🤣 بغيب لأشهر من الفوروم و برجع بلاقيك عم تعيد نفس الأسطوانة. والأحلى من هيك انو الك عين تحكي بصفّ الحكي و انت فاتح باركينغ ثرثرة

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

يا رجل ما بتزهق من حالك ؟ ما عندك شي تعمله بحياتك غير شتم ميشال عون و تيّاره ؟

🤣 بغيب لأشهر من الفوروم و برجع بلاقيك عم تعيد نفس الأسطوانة. والأحلى من هيك انو الك عين تحكي بصفّ الحكي و انت فاتح باركينغ ثرثرة

Dude you don't know what I do in my life of things that benefit my country, so I suggest you don't venture into this field.
As for criticizing Aoun and his puppets, it is perfectly normal, the guy didn't do any good to this country and its people
The only way for me (and others) to stop is when he hopefully leaves office.
Finally, I am trying to give you feedback on your poems as poems, disregarding whether I agree with the subject or not!
I like poems and that's why I am telling you to work on yourself, I don't care if you use them to praise Aoun or Bassil or Mahatma Ghandi, but come up with something captivating.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Dude you don't know what I do in my life of things that benefit my country, so I suggest you don't venture into this field.
As for criticizing Aoun and his puppets, it is perfectly normal, the guy didn't do any good to this country and its people
The only way for me (and others) to stop is when he hopefully leaves office.
Finally, I am trying to give you feedback on your poems as poems, disregarding whether I agree with the subject or not!
I like poems and that's why I am telling you to work on yourself, I don't care if you use them to praise Aoun or Bassil or Mahatma Ghandi, but come up with something captivating.

at least he didnt say you were corrupt and ma3 l Hariri😂

000_HT79U.jpg

... ‏مِيشَالْ عَوْن
دَعْ عَنْكَ مِنْ لَقَبٍ
إِنَّ اسْمَكَ اللَّقَبُ
🤮🤮
Just replace the first 2 words with Bashar Assad or Kim Jung Un or …. The cult of the person!

Qandahar

Legendary Member
This trying to be al smart and analysing based on your political bias is the cancer of our society. It’s how rumours start, and rumours become news articles, and suddenly every Tom **** and Harry think this is the truth… no thanks, happy to discuss ideas, directions, policies, actions, facts. Not going to indulge in fiction because it fits your or others’ agendas.

the issue at hand is the signature of the marsoom. The fact GMA is not signing is concerning. Linking this to wanting to negotiate the presidency for Bassil with the Americans doesn’t tie up, because the only reason Bassil got the sanctions is because he didn’t give the Americans what they wanted… de facto if he wanted to bargain he would have bargained before the sanctions.

unless there is anything more tangible, this doesn’t fit the profile of the vile, machiavelic attention seeking evil mastermind Bassil!

You are next level 3awnist man! the famous saying "فالج لا تعالج" fits you perfectly!
First you are being rude and just can not handle anyone mentioning your za3im/master negatively!
Secondly you claim to be against other's analyses due to their political bias yet here you are analysing with your complete 3awnist bias denying and ridiculing whatever others have to say!
So before you want to lecture others.. start with yourself! The world of politics is mostly grey and not dealing with pure facts also there will always be some kind of bias in how people read events etc!

Now if you truly think that aoun not signing is concerning!
Then why you think he is not signing? Why was Aoun demanding a civilian delegation team rather than military one?
Why was Bassil offering bad compromises going against the Lebanese official stances when he should have been keeping his mouth shut specially that none of this is his business?

Who is for direct negations with the enemy rather indirect negations through so called UN?

Why HA indirectly attacked Bassil harshly and accused him of trying to make a deal with the US to lift the sanctions made against him?

All these questions you hate so much and calling me stupid for are perfectly legit and based on what actually happened so far!

And it makes perfect sense for HA not to directly attack their Christian ally but instead doing it indirectly and for some good reasons as the two would still need each others!
Now you are free to think that all these indirect accusations from HA to Bassil as false but when Aoun is not taking the expected actions like signing then yes, it makes it look like these accusations were true after all!

I have to say Bassil put himself in very hard position as he now can not get rid of HA as he needs them for internal reasons and at the same time he needs to be at least in good conditions with the US if he ever wants to become another useless president.
Probably Bassil was sanctioned for the purpose of putting him in a hard position between the two choices!

I guess today his biggest hope is the US/Iran deal! Aoun must be busy praying day and night for this he should ask the pope for blessing :lol:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are next level 3awnist man! the famous saying "فالج لا تعالج" fits you perfectly!
First you are being rude and just can not handle anyone mentioning your za3im/master negatively!
Secondly you claim to be against other's analyses due to their political bias yet here you are analysing with your complete 3awnist bias denying and ridiculing whatever others have to say!
So before you want to lecture others.. start with yourself! The world of politics is mostly grey and not dealing with pure facts also there will always be some kind of bias in how people read events etc!

Now if you truly think that aoun not signing is concerning!
Then why you think he is not signing? Why was Aoun demanding a civilian delegation team rather than military one?
Why was Bassil offering bad compromises going against the Lebanese official stances when he should have been keeping his mouth shut specially that none of this is his business?

Who is for direct negations with the enemy rather indirect negations through so called UN?

Why HA indirectly attacked Bassil harshly and accused him of trying to make a deal with the US to lift the sanctions made against him?

All these questions you hate so much and calling me stupid for are perfectly legit and based on what actually happened so far!

And it makes perfect sense for HA not to directly attack their Christian ally but instead doing it indirectly and for some good reasons as the two would still need each others!
Now you are free to think that all these indirect accusations from HA to Bassil as false but when Aoun is not taking the expected actions like signing then yes, it makes it look like these accusations were true after all!

I have to say Bassil put himself in very hard position as he now can not get rid of HA as he needs them for internal reasons and at the same time he needs to be at least in good conditions with the US if he ever wants to become another useless president.
Probably Bassil was sanctioned for the purpose of putting him in a hard position between the two choices!

I guess today his biggest hope is the US/Iran deal! Aoun must be busy praying day and night for this he should ask the pope for blessing :lol:
Right, I read the first sentence and stopped, as usual, you know nothing and insist on speaking… when you grow up we talk, for now enjoy your bullshit on your own.

The_FPMer

Actually you blaming Aoun for trying to free his country from occupation and failing because of traitors the likes of LF is wicked and absurd… you should, by the way, also blame LF for fighting the Syrians before 1989, Blake bachir Gemayel for fighting them, blame every man who picked up a weapon to defend his home and land, because looking back, we didn’t get the support we wanted and some traitors backstabbed us… utterly ridiculous!
We talked about this before. Fighting occupation through armed conflict is one way of fighting, there are other ways. Did the Soviet Union directly go to war with the US? Is HA fighting Israel directly now? etc.

We had plenty of time to bide and wait for the correct political moment to press our claims because wars are won politically not militarily. Aoun had no political nor military leverage, went gung-ho when the Syrians weren't present in East Beirut and surprise surprise lost everything.

Bachir had the Israelis fighting with him and supplying him with ammunition, what did Aoun had? No one and nothing. The Israelis gave the LF the win in Zahle regardless how tough the Zahlawiye are, they wouldn't have lasted if it weren't for Israeli arms and air-force. Same thing in Ashrafieh.

To compare the LF in the 70s and early 80s to the LAF in the late 80s is completely inaccurate.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Ntor shway, 5alline fattish twitter w facebook 3ala shi silly comment ma elo 3aze kirmel bayyin inno Aoun's opposition are silly and thus making Aoun a hero of the Lebanese. Because **** Logic.
How is this any different from the quote you quoted? (agree these tweets that got out of hand are absolutely useless and i can find or type any random tweet that caters to my confirmation bias)

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Aoun telling us a story about a ship captain the saviour and his sleeping daughter!
Basically the sleeping daughter is the 3awnist who are in deep sleep while in the middle of the storm :lol:

Meanwhile in a parallel universe this was happening! :(

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Aoun telling us a story about a ship captain the saviour and his sleeping daughter!
Basically the sleeping daughter is the 3awnist who are in deep sleep while in the middle of the storm :lol:

Meanwhile in a parallel universe this was happening! :(

No, the second video is wrong.
I personally heard Hrawi in an interview denying that he received any paper from Aoun recognizing him as president.
Today I am a fierce opponent to this man, and today I doubt his true intentions in 1988-1990.
Surely we were not happy in that period, then he came up and he told us what we wanted to hear, so we followed.
Tens of thousands including myself were very supportive. But after what I have seen in 2015, I realized that this guy is after his own personal interest.
It happened that his personal interest aligned with the public interest in 1988, but his true intentions were not about saving the people.
It is like a company wanting to enter a market and finds a niche.
This guy preyed on the misery of the people in 1988, and still is...

PS still this song from Zakki Nassif (RIP) gives me goosebumps

Last edited:

Qandahar

Legendary Member
No, the second view is wrong.
I personally heard Hrawi in an interview denying that he received any paper from Aoun recognizing him as president.
Today I am a fierce opponent to this man, and today I doubt his true intentions in 1988-1990.
Surely we were not happy in that period, then he came up and he told us what we wanted to hear, so we followed.
Tens of thousands including myself were very supportive. But after what I have seen in 2015, I realized that this guy is after his own personal interest.
It happened that his personal interest aligned with the public interest in 1988, but his true intentions were to about saving the people.
It is like a company wanting to enter a market and finds a niche.
This guy preyed on the misery of the people in 1988, and still is...

PS still this song from Zakki Nassif (RIP) gives me goosebumps

Maybe he sent it and Harawi never received it or maybe not, I don't know and it is not the point!
He still let the massacre happen to the last second and some soldiers and people where being massacred while he ran away to the embassy!

If he wanted to be the hero he claimed to be and fight this to the last breath then he should have stayed!
If not and he wanted to be the "tactical" and smart leader.. then he should have calculated it all before and withdrew limitting the losses as much as possible!

Aoun at the time was loved by many if not most Lebanese because of daring to fight the Syrian occupation and his claim to be this nonsectarian new leader against partition, militias and all the rest of BS he claimed which all turned to be mostly lies!