News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
Sarlo 30 sine ra7 ymout la yi23oud 3al kirsi. Hala2 iktashaf inno ma 3ando sala7iyet?!?
Eh yimkin chifit
Ma toli3 3àl lissanna cha3ar in 1990. Y’a Hakim ma bissir nsallim sla7 el kowwat bil Taef. Taef zallatna. Yallé ma édro akhadou bil harb les syriens et leurs alliés akhadou bil Taef bi Moubarakit USA,KSA, Israël and every Christian country on the planet as gift for Assad to be in gulf war against saddam.
Y Hakim ma ta3milha koun mitil pierre gemayel wa kamil cham3oun say no to Dean brown 2 under the name of Taef.
Ma baddo
Baddo yoktofa ilo mitil ma mfakkar hallak.
Bil akhir biyéjr’ ghayro ra2iss

Last edited:

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
we have tried this approach with you for more than 15 years.
khalas, not anymore. you go face your own future and the consequences of your own choices.
you don't want dams? 3omrak ma teshrab.
you don't want to support electricity plants? sittin 3omrak ma ykoun 3indak kahraba.
mesh 3ejbak el tayyar? inshallah bi dallor rekbinak el milishiyet ta tenfele2.

the time for discussions has come and gone.
Oh really, then how about you get off your ass in Parliament, Govt, committees, etc. and resign? Useless w feshleen 3al 7eltein. We won't be able to tell the difference.

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
there is one relevant militia in lebanon and they are your main ally. you gave them life support in 2005 when they were on the brink of becoming totally isolated.
Apparently imbassils think that this is inconsequential and Hizbullah would have been just as powerful today without that Christian cover and lifeline.

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Blasphemy blasphemy only One is Alpha to Omega who is Our Savior Jesus Christ.
I don’t accept that you describe Bassil as Imbassil third. Second Jesus Christ can’t be replaced or compared to a human like Bassil, first you already made a blasphemy by replacing our God By imbassil.

You have to repent and pray 10 times our father And 10 times holy Mary.
And 10 times Holy Muki
@Joe Lebanon

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Khalas, khlesna min hal 2osas. yen2ebro...
b 2aya sifa 3a te7ki rafi2 @SeaAb ?
Did you discuss this statement with the qaed Bassil?
What if HA promised Bassil the presidency, this slogan will be back on the table.

BTW I watched yesterday a Nabil Nkoula with Tony KHALIFEH, he said lots of things, but among the indirect messages, he sent
he said he backs Shamel ROUKOZ for the presidency :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joe Lebanon

Eh yimkin chifit
Ma toli3 3àl lissanna cha3ar in 1990. Y’a Hakim ma bissir nsallim sla7 el kowwat bil Taef. Taef zallatna. Yallé ma édro akhadou bil harb les syriens et leurs alliés akhadou bil Taef bi Moubarakit USA,KSA, Israël and every Christian country on the planet as gift for Assad to be in gulf war against saddam.
Y Hakim ma ta3milha koun mitil pierre gemayel wa kamil cham3oun say no to Dean brown 2 under the name of Taef.
Ma baddo
Baddo yoktofa ilo mitil ma mfakkar hallak.
Bil akhir biyéjr’ ghayro ra2iss
I highlighted your key sentence. If you think Geagea could've changed the outcome one bit then you think way too highly of him. Michel Aoun gave us Taef because either he misread the international situation or he's plain stupid. My guess is the latter.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
Wait and see now aoun seems agreed
With batrak ra3i not like 1990. Let us see what will happen this time.
El 3ayich bi zakkir el tané

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ادعت النائبة العامة الاستئنافية في جبل لبنان القاضية غادة عون على المتقدمين الستة بدعوى التثبت من اهلية رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون للحكم، لاقدامهم على الذم والتحقير به طعنا بما يمثله كأعلى سلطة سياسية في البلاد.

وطلبت الى قاضي التحقيق الاول نقولا منصور توقيف المدعى عليهم في قضية الذم برئيس الجمهورية وجاهيا او غيابيا.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ادعت النائبة العامة الاستئنافية في جبل لبنان القاضية غادة عون على المتقدمين الستة بدعوى التثبت من اهلية رئيس الجمهورية ميشال عون للحكم، لاقدامهم على الذم والتحقير به طعنا بما يمثله كأعلى سلطة سياسية في البلاد.

وطلبت الى قاضي التحقيق الاول نقولا منصور توقيف المدعى عليهم في قضية الذم برئيس الجمهورية وجاهيا او غيابيا.

NO WAY 🤣 🤣 🤣

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hala2 biejo el 3awniz b2ouloulak el maqamet mamnou3 tensab
rou7 seb Berri wel Hariri 🤣 🤣 🤣

(even though all they did was request a mental check on him, which is legit)
Khayyeh ana I support the claim of Ziad Assouad and Alain Aoun, not immunity for anyone, especially that he is screwing up big time.
😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
about cursing berri and hariri? be my guest
a*ri b Berri well Hariri w b yelli jebon...
personality cult should stop

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
Khayyeh ana I support the claim of Ziad Assouad and Alain Aoun, not immunity for anyone, especially that he is screwing up big time.
😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁
about cursing berri and hariri? be my guest
a*ri b Berri well Hariri w b yelli jebon...
personality cult should stop

Anyway 3awn truly needs a check up
he was already mentally challenged during his younger days
imagine his situation today.