News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
I won't be surprised if he did. Lahoud stood against the corrupt Trio who hated him for the same or less reasons as PMA.
wow. i'm excited about the upcoming elections based on statements like this. FPM will have their true size ala SSNP and Lebanese Baath.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
wow. i'm excited about the upcoming elections based on statements like this. FPM will have their true size ala SSNP and Lebanese Baath.

Hello and welcome to this short guide on how to be respected by a 3awni

[ ] Do you revere Michel Aoun and everything he touches ?
[ ] Do you consider Samir Geagea, Saad Hariri and Nabih Berri your enemy ? (this is the most up to date list as of July 2021, it may vary depending on the 'affaires du jour')

for as long as you tick the 2 of the above boxes, you are a respectable person in the eyes of a 3awni
you can be a capitalist, a communist, a shiites, christian, sunni, durzi, rob, kill, rape, spy, arm, train, work for a foreign country, do whatever the hell you want it doesn't matter,

If you perfect it for a long time, you'll have your picture put next to Michel Aoun (Nassrallah comes to mind)

the moment you untick one of the above boxes then you can rot in hell (lots come to mind here)

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
Hello and welcome to this short guide on how to be respected by a 3awni

[ ] Do you revere Michel Aoun and everything he touches ?
[ ] Do you consider Samir Geagea, Saad Hariri and Nabih Berri your enemy ? (this is the most up to date list as of July 2021, it may vary depending on the 'affaires du jour')

for as long as you tick the 2 of the above boxes, you are a respectable person in the eyes of a 3awni
you can be a capitalist, a communist, a shiites, christian, sunni, durzi, rob, kill, rape, spy, arm, train, work for a foreign country, do whatever the hell you want it doesn't matter,

If you perfect it for a long time, you'll have your picture put next to Michel Aoun (Nassrallah comes to mind)

the moment you untick one of the above boxes then you can rot in hell (lots come to mind here)
i swear my favorite part of this equation is how they made berri some kind of close confidant of hariri/LF/etc. in reality berri is their ally and together they pilfered the finance/energy ministries and reduced the country to rubble in a few short years. they've controlled energy/finance together for longer than the rafik hariri era. how many houses and properties does mini-me have at this point? did he make that from his salary as a minister? lol!

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
i swear my favorite part of this equation is how they made berri some kind of close confidant of hariri/LF/etc. in reality berri is their ally and together they pilfered the finance/energy ministries and reduced the country to rubble in a few short years. they've controlled energy/finance together for longer than the rafik hariri era. how many houses and properties does mini-me have at this point? did he make that from his salary as a minister? lol!

mini me ticks the 2 boxes

It doesn’t matter how many lands he own
Sa7tein 3ala albo :)

JB81

Legendary Member

I prefer to deal with SSNP and Baath to counter their ideology over Marwan Hmadeh Ahmad Fatfat whom willing to sell
us to Yasser Arafat one day, to Hafez Assad other day, to whomever as long they are in power

And eh, I'm SSNP originally but I have weakness to Chamounianism, asleh manno Ahrar nemer Dany but awmiyeh 🤣

Last edited:

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
I prefer to deal with SSNP and Baath to counter their ideology over Marwan Hmadeh Ahmad Fatfat whom willing to sell
us to Yasser Arafat one day, to Hafez Assad other day, to whomever as long they are in power

And eh, I'm SSNP originally but I have weakness to Chamounianism, asleh manno Ahrar nemer Dany but awmiyeh 🤣

You just have identity issues.
It's great to see FPM so close to baath and Ssnp :) impressive futuristic ideologies.

!Aoune32

looks like the whole team of FPM have become mini elias abou saab’s 😂

Danny Z

Legendary Member
What really happened is that France and USA did not want this government that was formed from employees and old people, they were expecting a change and government who is able to tackle the reforms they have been asking for, they saw the formation and would have been disappointed had it been approved by Aoun so they did not mind Aoun rejecting it and they were not going to blame him for doing so, instead they went to Saudi and asked the officials to name a different PM that can form the government, the Saudis said they had no name but they are in agreement with USA and France to form a government that the world agree on to start reform and gets Lebanon out of Iran influence, and told the westerners they do not care about Hariri. So Hariri was sidelined, in a way he was still responsible for his own demise, but after all the world is still in control of forming Lebanese governments, especially now that Lebanese have become beggars for money. But there is nothing free, the reforms that the government will end up doing will give contracts to western companies in return to future debt, but that could be beneficial to both Lebanon and others as it might improve the industry, build the infrastructure and transform Lebanon from a dormant society to a productive one. Also it might move Lebanon back to the western order rather than have it under the influence of Iran and maybe China.
So far the west has still been entertaining the Lebanese leaders still placing hope in them that this will happen willingly, they are still giving a chance to those who are willing to work with them, but also placing a sword of Damocles over their head, Salameh has one hanging, that over Hariri seems to have fallen on his neck. Other leaders should pay attention, they don't have all the time in the world. The west is demanding elections and its result might disappoint all those in power if nothing is done from now till then. HA is threading a fine needle, they cannot keep saying no to western chosen PMs and blocking formation of a government without risking the ire of the population that might blame them for it. Now they are blaming everybody but if and when all other parties agree on a government HA needs to either face the world and the Lebanese population too, or agree on shedding some influence

Last edited:

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
Was there any statement released from his majesty, ra2is majles el a3la lal dife3, concerning the syrian anti aircraft missiles that landed in Le7fed and koura last night ?

l3ama chou useless wlo
not even a freaking statement.

!Aoune32

Was there any statement released from his majesty, ra2is majles el a3la lal dife3, concerning the syrian anti aircraft missiles that landed in Le7fed and koura last night ?

l3ama chou useless wlo
not even a freaking statement.

only cares if it is Israel bro. syria and iran are his best buddies now.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
We all do you karine

سألت الكاتبة والممثلة كارين رزق الله عن موقف الدولة اللبنانية حيال الصاروخ الذي سقط في بلدة لحفد الجبيلية فجر اليوم الخميس