Orange Room Supporter
Aoun fighting windmills :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Aoun fighting windmills :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All she did was calling fakhamto by his last name
This is hilarious 😆

صدر عن مكتب الاعلام في رئاسة الجمهورية بيان جاء فيه: "توضيحاً للملابسات التي رافقت ما حصل اليوم مع الإعلامية ليال سعد خلال وجودها في قصر بعبدا، نبدي الآتي: في تاريخ سابق، وخلال وجود الآنسة سعد في قصر بعبدا، صدر عنها كلام مسيء ونابٍ بحق رئيس الجمهورية، وذلك خلال حوار بينها وبين الإعلاميين الموجودين في القصر".

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
All she did was calling fakhamto by his last name
This is hilarious 😆

صدر عن مكتب الاعلام في رئاسة الجمهورية بيان جاء فيه: "توضيحاً للملابسات التي رافقت ما حصل اليوم مع الإعلامية ليال سعد خلال وجودها في قصر بعبدا، نبدي الآتي: في تاريخ سابق، وخلال وجود الآنسة سعد في قصر بعبدا، صدر عنها كلام مسيء ونابٍ بحق رئيس الجمهورية، وذلك خلال حوار بينها وبين الإعلاميين الموجودين في القصر".
When someone is a loser he will use any reason to create a problem out of it and divert attention from the main subject.
the guy has become out of touch with reality... He changed beyond any recognition, in 1990 he even received Al Massira in his press conference even though he didn't like them

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
His love of the media is nothing new!
Not liking the question is different from banning a reporter.
Even your guy about ar3a did that too, he only replied to "patriotic" questions, remember?
he has the right not to reply to a question he didn't like, or saw it inappropriate or silly, or trying to get info that is not of public domain

Ashrafieh LF

Not liking the question is different from banning a reporter.
Even your guy about ar3a did that too, he only replied to "patriotic" questions, remember?
he has the right not to reply to a question he didn't like, or saw it inappropriate or silly, or trying to get info that is not of public domain
It’s the delivery.

!Aoune32

عون "يغطّي" المازوت الإيراني: السكوت علامة الرضى​

weak!

Viral

Long Live our Visionary Hero!

Long Live General Michel Aoun

التدقيق الجنائي: انتصر الجنرال!

Sep 17, 2021​

JB81

Legendary Member
لما قلنالك مبروك على التلت+١ قلتلنا مش كفاية. هلأ صار فيكن ولا ما رح يخلوكم ؟.

ما بعرف اديش في وزرا هيك او هيك.

بس المتغيرات الإقليمية لجايي ضد منظومة الطائف عطف عل الحث الدولي للإصلاح ممكن نشوف البداية لنقل البلد الى السكة الصحيحة

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لما قلنالك مبروك على التلت+١ قلتلنا مش كفاية. هلأ صار فيكن ولا ما رح يخلوكم ؟.
قولك بمون على الوزراء؟
بحكومة دياب يلي من لون واحد، ما كان حدا يرد عليه
انشالله بهذه الحكومة يلي مش من لون واحد حدا يلكشو خاصة انو هيدي آخر سنة من العهد.
بعدين لي الواحد بدو يصدق ان بآخر سنة رح يقدر يعمل يلي ما قدر عمله بخمس سنين؟!
قطار الإصلاح مشي و وما حدا بوقفه، نغمة قديمة صرنا سامعينا كتير

أنا برأيي حضرلك كم علبة كلينكس كرمال باسيل ينعي ويبكي بآخر العهد.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@JustLeb
Remember decree 6433 that Aoun refused to sign then the next morning unleashed his loyal dog of a judge with a bunch of stage performers and a dj on a witch hunt to divert attention ?
Look at it paying off.
Israelis seem ready to claim their prize now.

If this is not high treason, i don’t know what is.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@JustLeb
Remember decree 6433 that Aoun refused to sign then the next morning unleashed his loyal dog of a judge with a bunch of stage performers and a dj on a witch hunt to divert attention ?
Look at it paying off.
Israelis seem ready to claim their prize now.

If this is not high treason, i don’t know what is.

i think we need more confirmation than a tweet from jomblat.
Anyway it does not surprise me if it happened, for me the guy has sold it months ago in return for something.
now there is a gov, and he has the right to propose this decree outside the agenda, I am waiting to see if he will do it