News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i think we need more confirmation than a tweet from jomblat.
Anyway it does not surprise me if it happened, for me the guy has sold it months ago in return for something.
now there is a gov, and he has the right to propose this decree outside the agenda, I am waiting to see if he will do it

what kind of confirmation are you looking for ?
Halliburton got the project and their scope is the northern disputed blocks

• The scope of work for the Karish North development well includes re-entry, sidetracking, and completion of the previously drilled Karish North well, and completion as a producer. The Karish North development will commercialize 33 Bcm (1.2 Tcf) of gas plus 31 million bbl of liquids 2P reserves (a total of 243 million BOE) and is expected to deliver first gas in 2H 2023.
  • The Karish Main-04 appraisal well, is expected to target further prospective volumes within the Karish Main Block, including the potential oil rim that was identified as part of the KM-03 development well drilling. The well targets a total of 166 million BOE unrisked estimated recoverable volumes.
  • The Athena exploration well, located in Block 12, is situated directly between the Karish and Tanin leases. Athena is estimated to contain unrisked recoverable prospective resource volumes of 20 Bcm (0.7 Tcf) of gas plus 4 million bbl of liquids, of which the primary target is estimated to contain unrisked recoverable prospective resource volumes of 10 Bcm (0.4 Tcf) of gas plus 2 million bbl of liquids with a 70% geological chance of success. Success at Athena would be expected to significantly de-risk approximately 90 Bcm (2.5 Tcf) plus 19 million bbl of remaining unrisked recoverable prospective volumes located within Block 12 and Tanin.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@JustLeb
Remember decree 6433 that Aoun refused to sign then the next morning unleashed his loyal dog of a judge with a bunch of stage performers and a dj on a witch hunt to divert attention ?
Look at it paying off.
Israelis seem ready to claim their prize now.

If this is not high treason, i don’t know what is.

...رجل سيادي بامتياز

Extended Salameh's term and refused to sign the 6433 decree in order not to upset the Americans...😄

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i think we need more confirmation than a tweet from jomblat.
Anyway it does not surprise me if it happened, for me the guy has sold it months ago in return for something.
now there is a gov, and he has the right to propose this decree outside the agenda, I am waiting to see if he will do it

7aram they're doing whatever they can to appease the Americans after they imposed sanctions on Bassil. Going as far as surrendering national rights.

Poor Basbous...

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
...رجل سيادي بامتياز

Extended Salameh's term and refused to sign the 6433 decree in order not to upset the Americans...😄

7aram they're doing whatever they can to appease the Americans after they imposed sanctions on Bassil. Going as far as surrendering national rights.

Poor Basbous...

Forgot to mention what Wi2amo told about his meeting with Aoun "byekhrboulna beytna el Amercan...." 😁 😁 😁

!Aoune32

التقى وزير سابق وبعيداً عن الأضواء مسؤولاً كبيراً في حزب الله، بينما كان البحث الأساسي الانتخابات الرئاسية التي ستجري العام المقبل، ودور الوزير السابق ورؤيته لشخص الرئيس العتيد.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
what kind of confirmation are you looking for ?
Halliburton got the project and their scope is the northern disputed blocks

• The scope of work for the Karish North development well includes re-entry, sidetracking, and completion of the previously drilled Karish North well, and completion as a producer. The Karish North development will commercialize 33 Bcm (1.2 Tcf) of gas plus 31 million bbl of liquids 2P reserves (a total of 243 million BOE) and is expected to deliver first gas in 2H 2023.
  • The Karish Main-04 appraisal well, is expected to target further prospective volumes within the Karish Main Block, including the potential oil rim that was identified as part of the KM-03 development well drilling. The well targets a total of 166 million BOE unrisked estimated recoverable volumes.
  • The Athena exploration well, located in Block 12, is situated directly between the Karish and Tanin leases. Athena is estimated to contain unrisked recoverable prospective resource volumes of 20 Bcm (0.7 Tcf) of gas plus 4 million bbl of liquids, of which the primary target is estimated to contain unrisked recoverable prospective resource volumes of 10 Bcm (0.4 Tcf) of gas plus 2 million bbl of liquids with a 70% geological chance of success. Success at Athena would be expected to significantly de-risk approximately 90 Bcm (2.5 Tcf) plus 19 million bbl of remaining unrisked recoverable prospective volumes located within Block 12 and Tanin.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This means that the decision was taken up the chain of command.
2 levels above Aoun
Perhaps Tehran.

This is a repeat of the Fakhouri fiasco.
Gibran and Aoun struck a deal with the Americans and HA pretended they were the last to know.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Aoun trading lebanese rights for the removal of bassils sanctions.

Watch and see, Isreal starts drilling. After some time bassil is removed off sanctions list.
if it is only Bassil we would have seen Berri (at least) accusing Bassil and 3Ahed of conspiracy or incompetency
Since neither Berri nor Miqati talked about decree 6433, that means they are all in this...
Now there is a gov, and next week they will get the vote of confidence, I will wait and see what aoun would do about that decree.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Aoun trading lebanese rights for the removal of bassils sanctions.

Watch and see, Isreal starts drilling. After some time bassil is removed off sanctions list.
Aoun is trading rights to please Tehran so his bloodline stays in power

if he was acting on his own you’d see an uproar from Berri and co
which makes me think that the decision is bigger than all of them

either way Aoun is trading Lebanese sovereign rights to Syria in the north and israel in the south for personal gain indeed

Viral

إلى متصفّح مجلّة نادين النسائية عوني الكعكي:

في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، سقطت مزرعة الحريري.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، أصبحت الحكومات تتشكل باحترام الدستور.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، توقفت السرقات وعمليات النهب الممنهج للمال العام.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، تخلّعت منظومة الفساد، حتى اتحدت مع منظومة المصارف لسرقة ودائع الناس وتهريب قسم منها والقسم المتبقي في أقبية تخنع لهم على يد وأنت صاغر، علما أن هذه الودائع ستتم إستعادتها تماما كما جرى إخفاءها.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، أصبح التدقيق الجنائي مسارا وممرا إلزاميا لكشف المنظومة وأزلامها كمثلك وكمثل كثر ممن أصبحوا من زمرة ال نوفو ريش.

في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، اندحرت وانتحرت دواعش الدم ودواعش السياسة إلى غير رجعة.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، تم إنقاذ ولي أمرك من مصير الفرّامة، وبانت حقيقة الغدّارين.

في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، انفضح مجرموا تفجير المرافىء بنيترات الحقد الأعمى لمواجهة سيف التدقيق، وسينال من حفر حفرة للرئيس بعد وقوعهم فيها، العقاب المناسب.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، تكسّرت رؤوس المحتكرين والمهربين ودراكولات البنزين والمازوت والفيول
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، وفي المدة المتبقية له في سدة الرئاسة أي ٤٠٠ يوم، ستسقط منظومة الأرانب بعد تذوّقها لبقدونس القصر الجمهوري..

فادي سعد

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

إلى متصفّح مجلّة نادين النسائية عوني الكعكي:

في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، سقطت مزرعة الحريري.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، أصبحت الحكومات تتشكل باحترام الدستور.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، توقفت السرقات وعمليات النهب الممنهج للمال العام.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، تخلّعت منظومة الفساد، حتى اتحدت مع منظومة المصارف لسرقة ودائع الناس وتهريب قسم منها والقسم المتبقي في أقبية تخنع لهم على يد وأنت صاغر، علما أن هذه الودائع ستتم إستعادتها تماما كما جرى إخفاءها.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، أصبح التدقيق الجنائي مسارا وممرا إلزاميا لكشف المنظومة وأزلامها كمثلك وكمثل كثر ممن أصبحوا من زمرة ال نوفو ريش.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، اندحرت وانتحرت دواعش الدم ودواعش السياسة إلى غير رجعة.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، تم إنقاذ ولي أمرك من مصير الفرّامة، وبانت حقيقة الغدّارين.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، انفضح مجرموا تفجير المرافىء بنيترات الحقد الأعمى لمواجهة سيف التدقيق، وسينال من حفر حفرة للرئيس بعد وقوعهم فيها، العقاب المناسب.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، تكسّرت رؤوس المحتكرين والمهربين ودراكولات البنزين والمازوت والفيول.
في عهد الرئيس ميشال عون، وفي المدة المتبقية له في سدة الرئاسة أي ٤٠٠ يوم، ستسقط منظومة الأرانب بعد تذوّقها لبقدونس القصر الجمهوري..

فادي سعد

@JustLeb
🤣