News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He's buying some time for the social security card to be implemented because lifting the subsidies completely without it will cause a social implosion. Whether the social security program will be hijacked and derailed by the mafia, no one can predict. GMA is protecting our national security as best he can.

@JustLeb
Today benzine as at 310,000
Thank you GMA for protecting our national security the best he can :angel:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@JustLeb
Today benzine as at 310,000
Thank you GMA for protecting our national security the best he can :angel:

This is Ryad Salameh man, the one they hate but extended his terms in one minute.
Bear in mind that he rejected to sign many decrees, but Salameh extension was decided and signed without even one person including Bassil and HA objected with even a single word.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is Ryad Salameh man, the one they hate but extended his terms in one minute.
Bear in mind that he rejected to sign many decrees, but Salameh extension was decided and signed without even one person including Bassil and HA objected with even a single word.

chou khas Salemeh ?
Salemeh did not make any promise about any card without securing any funding
it was the mafia headed by Bassil promising a welfare card before even figuring out from where to fund it.

something i read today that fits here:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
chou khas Salemeh ?
Salemeh did not make any promise about any card without securing any funding
it was the mafia headed by Bassil promising a welfare card before even figuring out from where to fund it.

something i read today that fits here:

I meant the downfall was orchestrated by salameh, what we are seeing now are the consequences and the failed solutions

The_FPMer