News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I think this guy has lost it, I believe no one will be able to protect him in case he goes into such an insane move not even HA.
I even doubt HA will be motivated to support him in the first place.
After 31 October 2022, he will become a usurper of power and should be arrested.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
According to Johny Mnayar, the guy of baabda won't be able to stick to power when his presidency ends.
watch for 1min

JB81

Legendary Member
بكبولهن اشاعة ليلاهون، اعلام المئجور بروجلها

والرتش بيركضو فيها متل الهبل؛

وطبخت المنظومة عالنار

شو غشيم هل الشعب

Achilles

HA has aktariyeh and they dont want Aoun to extend his term.

As I already said, we are living a remake of 1989-1990..

- Total collapse of the State In 89-90 - Total collapse of the state in 2021.
- Massive Christians exodus in 89-90 - Massive Christians Exodus in 2021.
- Saying No to everything in 89-90. - Saying No to everything in 2021.
- Ending Up Completely isolated in 89-90 - Ending Up Completely isolated in 2021.
- Complete lack of proactive decision making, vision and plan in 89-90 - Complete lack of Proactive decision making, vision and plan in 2021.
- Refusing to hand over power in 89-90 - Refusing to hand over power in 2021.

Bring back those people to power in 2030, 2040 or 2050 and u will get a remake of 89-90 in 2030, 2040 and 2050. It’s a school of thought, a lifestyle a trend not just a mere coincidence.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
As I already said, we are living a remake of 1989-1990..

- Total collapse of the State In 89-90 - Total collapse of the state in 2021.
- Massive Christians exodus in 89-90 - Massive Christians Exodus in 2021.
- Saying No to everything in 89-90. - Saying No to everything in 2021.
- Ending Up Completely isolated in 89-90 - Ending Up Completely isolated in 2021.
- Complete lack of proactive decision making, vision and plan in 89-90 - Complete lack of Proactive decision making, vision and plan in 2021.
- Refusing to hand over power in 89-90 - Refusing to hand over power in 2021.

Bring back those people to power in 2030, 2040 or 2050 and u will get a remake of 89-90 in 2030, 2040 and 2050. It’s a school of thought, a lifestyle a trend not just a mere coincidence.

Have to agree. Remake is incredible. Exactly the same and with the same man.

There is high hopes in these elections that the parliament majority is dropped. The country is very small and needs to be fixed from top to bottom.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He is power-hungry no doubt, but that's not the only reason you make alliances.

i haven’t seen anything from him that suggests otherwise
Every single battle he fought was to weaken his opponents to stay in power or to strengthen the case of his next of kin
Every single judicial case he supported be it legit or fabricated was fought against no one but the competition on his throne.
Every single reconciliation he made with his traditional enemies be it HA, the Syrians and later Hariri and Geagea was signed, agreed on, written on paper and notarized and had had 1 goal and 1 goal only reaching the presidency.

these people have no other goal but to reach power and now the battle is to keep it by abusing it.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
i haven’t seen anything from him that suggests otherwise
Every single battle he fought was to weaken his opponents to stay in power or to strengthen the case of his next of kin
Every single judicial case he supported be it legit or fabricated was fought against no one but the competition on his throne.
Every single reconciliation he made with his traditional enemies be it HA, the Syrians and later Hariri and Geagea was signed, agreed on, written on paper and notarized and had had 1 goal and 1 goal only reaching the presidency.

these people have no other goal but to reach power and now the battle is to keep it by abusing it.

houwe lal asaf heike man. no one thought that this man if he became President this would happen and that all he cared about was power. more christians have left in his time than any other time.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
except for those who are making a living from him, I don't know who would accept such a thing.
I am pretty sure he will not be able to do it
even the corrupt political class won't agree
even HA won't be able to cover him
I would have said his allies won't agree, but he has none