News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
honestly i’m not worried much
He’s almost 90 years old so if he refused to leave the palace mother nature will take care of him.
While I don't have the slightest doubt that he wants to stay or give the presidency to Bassil,
but I am pretty sure he will NOT be able to do it this time.
Just a quick look at the situation you can easily find that no one is with him, he has no allies, and unlike 1988 the people is against him this time

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
While I don't have the slightest doubt that he wants to stay or give the presidency to Bassil,
but I am pretty sure he will NOT be able to do it this time.
Just a quick look at the situation you can easily find that no one is with him, he has no allies, and unlike 1988 the people is against him this time

Agreed
It seems he enjoys getting dragged out of the palace…
There’s no sukhoi this time
Perhaps the army will allow the prople to storm Baabda and eat him alive
That would be an excellent ending
Sara7a i wish if it happens.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
except for those who are making a living from him, I don't know who would accept such a thing.
I am pretty sure he will not be able to do it
even the corrupt political class won't agree
even HA won't be able to cover him
I would have said his allies won't agree, but he has none

The elections coming will see if he has people with him. FPM has promised people surprises, lets see!

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Actually many people were warning and talking about this happening!
He is known to be unstable w fo2 heyk wejou.. wej el na7esss..

This man don't give a shit about the consequences of the decisions being made..

Our friend @JB81 was talking about an 3awni ideology .. I might found one.. Obstructionism!

His obstructionism policies is one of the reasons how the country collapsed so quickly at this high rate!
While this collapse was surly happening with him or without him but it was happening at a much slower rate!

Meanwhile his loyal dogs are blinded from seeing the truth and would support him no matter what he do!
So they are not mentally, emotionally and socially stable people to try bring some reasons to them!

These people are not sheep they behave more like loyal dogs!

Agree entirely.
When you have a 2006 war which cost billions, the so called opposition( M8) in downtown protesting for 2 years, every government obstruction and taking 1.5 years to form, Presidential elections obstructed for over 2 years ehh akide its going to collapse. Thank god it didnt collapse in 2008.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Does this mean that if the parliament fail to elect a new president before the current presidency end Aoun ma7 ysalem? Both Lahood and Sleiman salmo lal faragh so what's the problem?!

It means that he doesn’t want to leave the palace vacant. He won’t budge eventhough in the constitution it says that the gov as a whole takes charge hence why FPM fought for a year to take the 1/3+1. what a joke!

Bazek

Legendary Member
GMA will not leave Baabda not by the end of his term not ever until God decide otherwise (just know that any one of you can die before he does), now that you are sure about your sad destiny, go back and keep counting the registered voters, you still have few hours to live your dreams :cool:

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
He has majority to stay in power
But "ma khallouni" for the rest

weirdest logic ever. do you even understand what you write? do you deliberately log on to write nonsense?

what on earth is that supposed to mean?

it is mind boggling how intellectually depleted you have become.

Qandahar

Legendary Member
GMA will not leave Baabda not by the end of his term not ever until God decide otherwise (just know that any one of you can die before he does), now that you are sure about your sad destiny, go back and keep counting the registered voters, you still have few hours to live your dreams :cool:

See, this confirms what I was saying earlier about many 3awniyeh being more than sheep!
The man leaving today or tomorrow the damage is already done and either way he would surly depart soon most likely straight to hell!

And just so you don't come crying on his departure day don't blame anyone for rejoicing over his demise!

When you see people's jubilation on the streets of Lebanon over his demise just remember what you were saying today!
So enjoy your aoun while he last or whatever is left of him.. because soon enough it will be like he never even existed and all forgotten!

Michel Aoun reminds me of Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud who died in 2005!
The man while he was the "ruler" of Saudi Arabia he could barely walk or talk and on the day of his departure it was metil el drat 3al blat!
And so Aoun dies and people might talk about it for few days maybe few weeks.. ye3ni another metil drat 3al blat.. and so life continues!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
See, this confirms what I was saying earlier about many 3awniyeh being more than sheep!
The man leaving today or tomorrow the damage is already done and either way he would surly depart soon most likely straight to hell!

And just so you don't come crying on his departure day don't blame anyone for rejoicing over his demise!

When you see people's jubilation on the streets of Lebanon over his demise just remember what you were saying today!
So enjoy your aoun while he last or whatever is left of him.. because soon enough it will be like he never even existed and all forgotten!

Michel Aoun reminds me of Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud who died in 2005!
The man while he was the "ruler" of Saudi Arabia he could barely walk or talk and on the day of his departure it was metil el drat 3al blat!
And so Aoun dies and people might talk about it for few days maybe few weeks.. ye3ni another metil drat 3al blat.. and so life continues!
This type of defiance is common among those who lost or about to lose.
They do not accept their defeat, and even worse they don't understand how things turned out to be that way while they were hoping to be victorious.
So their reaction will become بكرا بفرجيكم

If you remember saddam houssian guys during 2003 war, they were all defiant.
Maybe the most known among them was محمد سعيد الصحاف

Bazek

Legendary Member
Some of what GMA did in his life that will echoes in eternity:
  • GMA is mission driven, for example he stoped the ISIS invasion of Lebanon by engaging the Lebanese army in a proud battle and winning it.
  • GMA is a creative problem solvers like adopting the latest election law to get rid of old/syrian ones
  • GMA invest in relationships, like he did the MOU with HA, MOU with LF, FM and Marada.
  • GMA knows how to function strategically with limited resources like his hard work to establish the United Nations Security Council resolution 1559 when all the other Lebanese parties were against him
  • GMA demonstrated integrity during his lifetime in the army and as a political leader despite his haters propaganda
  • GMA managed to communicate his vision of a free patriotic Lebanon clean from corruption to many generations since the 80"s till today

Qandahar

Legendary Member
  • GMA is mission driven, for example he stoped the ISIS invasion of Lebanon by engaging the Lebanese army in a proud battle and winning it.

How you tied this to aoun is beyond me!

• GMA is a creative problem solvers like adopting the latest election law to get rid of old/syrian ones

got rid of old Syrian ones? Who all became either his mustasharin or his allies?

• GMA invest in relationships, like he did the MOU with HA, MOU with LF, FM and Marada.

Yeah, well the MoU with the Hizb wasn't for free, he had to sell out all his old political stances and replace them with new ones!
After that MoU he was simply limited to a specific poltics!

As for so called MoU with the other you mention it was more of $hady deals made with them that helped bring the country to total collapse!
And these are the same deals that brought us the Beirut port explosion!

GMA knows how to function strategically with limited resources like his hard work to establish the United Nations Security Council resolution 1559 when all the other Lebanese parties were against him

He stabbed the 1559 resolution right in the back the day he made a deal with the Hizb-Iran and the Assad regime so he can become member of the Lebanese corruption club!

• GMA demonstrated integrity during his lifetime in the army and as a political leader despite his haters propaganda

What loud of crap this is! Give us an example please!
His integrity of making some army personnel dress up as sheikh shouting in his favor?

• GMA managed to communicate his vision of a free patriotic Lebanon clean from corruption to many generations since the 80"s till today

wwwahahahahahahahaah :lol::lol::lol::lol:
ejri bi heyk vision! the only vision the man could see is the baabda chair!
He sold all his principles for it, he made a deals with Hariri, Ja3ja3, Nasrallah, Bachar, kissed the Saudi.....

So stop your nonsense!

Rockies

Some of what GMA did in his life that will echoes in eternity:
Isis was already losing . It was just a propaganda . The prisoners exchange came after 1 year and unclear out

whatever rhar
proved to empower only hezbolla and bring Aoun to the presidency

• GMA knows how to function strategically with limited resources like his hard work to establish the United Nations Security Council resolution 1559 when all the other Lebanese parties were against him
Some say it’s hariri. Some say it’s Lebanese lobby

GMA demonstrated integrity during his lifetime in the army and as a political leader despite his haters propaganda

really ? Ask families of the army who lost their family members and still don’t know where they are under his command

Corruption increased since 2005.

Rockies

Good quality of hashih. Your MOU works well