• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

Tayyar9

Stop stuffing HA everywhere. LF are doing the exact same thing as Wahab but you run away when this is mentioned.
I agree with you here. I think we are giving LF a lot more trust than they deserve. I'm all for Christian unity, but it seems no one wants to critisize the LF anymore and I just can't help but feel they are more than happy if PMA fails to deliver on his promises. Gebran Bassil is leading the fight for fair representation, FPM are getting insulted day and night, treated as being ta2ifiyin, and the LF is just sitting and watching. I'm not comfortable with that

• Advertisement
  • lebnan_lilkel

Orange Room Supporter
    Rumors proportional law and mid size electorates is being proposed as a solution to all parties. Don't ask me how the electorates will be divided.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    I agree with you here. I think we are giving LF a lot more trust than they deserve. I'm all for Christian unity, but it seems no one wants to critisize the LF anymore and I just can't help but feel they are more than happy if PMA fails to deliver on his promises. Gebran Bassil is leading the fight for fair representation, FPM are getting insulted day and night, treated as being ta2ifiyin, and the LF is just sitting and watching. I'm not comfortable with that
    I have been saying this for months but got accused of being a HA puppet and against Christian unity...

Well not only that - even Shamel Roukoz is against the fpm proposal or bassil s proposal

In my observation if the lf back publicly and loudly Gebran s law hezbollah won't accept it at all and will get even tougher on his stance

Lf are involved in the government and they will sink as well if the regime fail ... the street won't distinguish or make any difference

I seriously don't know where LF is with FPM in anything. I hope I'm wrong but all I see is LF benefiting from FPM
    Well each feel he got an unfair deal - some say they ve been promised better representation in cabinet - and some complain about electricity and some other etc ...

So far the 2 major battle if we can call it was the presidential and the municipality: it seems in both situation the alliance was respected their bases voted for the respective lists.
    On the other hand the reconciliation came from long years of feud - and was quick and fat but well explained and managed by kanaan and Riachi both respected and not stupid that's why it has succeeded.

We don't want a uniform party - or a totalitarian party with all the members say yes to anything .. na3am m3almi

We need more discussions different opinions otherwise we will be hitting the wall very soon

If someone can't stand criticism sometime - it means he lack of self confidence and charisma .. and that's if we assume he's 100% clean - otherwise more suspicions will rise around his personality