News General Michel Aoun elected President of the Lebanese Republic

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
بوتين سيلتقي عون في موسكو الثلثاء المقبل
أخبار محليّة - الخميس 21 آذار 2019 - 13:56 -

أعلن الناطق الرسمي باسم الكرملين، دميتري بيسكوف، اليوم الخميس، أن الرئيس فلاديمير بوتين سيلتقي نظيره اللبناني يوم الثلاثاء المقبل 26 مارس الجاري، في موسكو.
من جانبها قالت السفارة اللبنانية في موسكو إنه من المقرر أن يصل الرئيس عون إلى موسكو يوم الاثنين المقبل، دون أن تفصح عن مزيد من التفاصيل.
وفي السياق، صدر عن المديرية العامة لرئاسة الجمهورية البيان الآتي:
"يقوم فخامة رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون بزيارة رسمية الىجمهورية روسيا الاتحادية تلبية لدعوة مننظيره الروسيالرئيس فلاديمير بوتين، وذلك يومي 25 و26 آذار الجاري.
وسيجري فخامة الرئيس محادثات مع فخامة الرئيس بوتين يوم الثاثاء المقبل، كما يلتقي عددا من المسؤولين الروس".

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    So far this has turned out to be one for the worst periods in recent Lebanese history. Actually President Sleiman's years (who FPMers enjoy bashing) were much better for the country, doesn't really say much anyway because of the pathetic situation the country is in these days.

Sad, and should not be repeated with someone like Bassil.

mikeys71

mikeys71

ما حصل في الجبل ومخفر الدامور ودعوة مفتي صور لعدم الالتزام بقرار وزير العمل ، وبيطلع فخامتو بِقِلّنا تصرّفات القوات ميليشياوية !!!

mikeys71

mikeys71

بَيّ الكِل سِمِع بحادثة مخفر الدامور ، بدنا نسمع رأيو إذا هيدا تصرّف ميليشياوي أو لا ؟؟؟

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

بَيّ الكِل سِمِع بحادثة مخفر الدامور ، بدنا نسمع رأيو إذا هيدا تصرّف ميليشياوي أو لا ؟؟؟
    Couldn't you have put the two statements in one post?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

[QUOTE = "joseph_lubnan, post: 1990997, member: 1868"]
    So far this has turned out to be one for the worst periods in recent Lebanese history. Actually President Sleiman's years (who FPMers enjoy bashing) were much better for the country, does not really say much because because of the pathetic situation the country is in these days.

Sad, and should not be repeated with someone like Bassil.
    [/ QUOTE]

In your eyes it is the worst. In my eyes it has been the best. There are more and more christians being included in the administration, there is nothing passing without parity, all grade 1 posts christians that actually represent are being included not these bastards like Franjiyeh and co who represent 2% of the christians.

mikeys71

mikeys71

مهما علا شأنك يا احمد شلاش بتبقى زلمة الإرهابي بشار الكيماوي ، وما منسمح آلك بتحقير الرئيس او الزعيم ، يمكن نحن في لبنان احرار في خلافاتنا ولكن لن نسمح لكم بالتدخل في شؤوننا أيها الغبي الحقير غلام الإرهابي بشار

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    View attachment 13047
    مهما علا شأنك يا احمد شلاش بتبقى زلمة الإرهابي بشار الكيماوي ، وما منسمح آلك بتحقير الرئيس او الزعيم ، يمكن نحن في لبنان احرار في خلافاتنا ولكن لن نسمح لكم بالتدخل في شؤوننا أيها الغبي الحقير غلام الإرهابي بشار
    Ah great now you dont want anyone to interfere in our politics or our leaders, and since talking about terrorism, kint samme3na sawtak when MBS kidnapped your PM and you kept on saying the opposite and saying that he resigned because of HA and the famous speech he did with the sa7sou7 on his neck.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    PMA has been president for nearly 3 years, how is Lebanon now compared to 2016? How do you think Lebanon will be in 2022 compared to now? How much should we have hope? I know Lebanon will never become a modern country.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

PMA has been president for nearly 3 years, how is Lebanon now compared to 2016? How do you think Lebanon will be in 2022 compared to now? How much should we have hope? I know Lebanon will never become a modern country.
    We'll see in 2022. The term is 6 years, at the end of the 6 years we will judge. He's not even at the mid-term. The recovery is very slow there is no doubt, but I think the vision is correct. He started by reinforcing the security, starting to improve the judiciary system, better election law, better representation by all sects and more equity than before, electricity plan and oil and gas projects confirmed. I have high hopes to be honest, but I just wish people of all parties, no matter who they like, really want a better country. Unfortunately that is not the case. Those against GMA prefer for him to fail and tell us we told you so.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

In addition to what tayyar9 said above me:
    If you add fiber optics more than 2/3 of Lebanon covered
    Jounieh road leading to North widened (less traffic over north) + jal el dib jisr decreasing traffic in metn
    Electricity 24/24 decreasing cost on dawleh + mouwaten
    Dams being built to preserve our water
    Deficit becoming 0% by 2022, progressively paying our debts on the long term
    Kessarat stopped to preserve our environment

Enough to be amazing for Lebanon

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

In addition to what tayyar9 said above me:
    If you add fiber optics more than 2/3 of Lebanon covered
    Jounieh road leading to North widened (less traffic over north) + jal el dib jisr decreasing traffic in metn
    Electricity 24/24 decreasing cost on dawleh + mouwaten
    Dams being built to preserve our water
    Deficit becoming 0% by 2022, progressively paying our debts on the long term
    Kessarat stopped to preserve our environment

Enough to be amazing for Lebanon
    The problem is that people don't understand how much work there is to be done. They think that 30 years of corruption can be solved in 3 years, taking note that those behind this corruption are mostly still in the state! Plus, if solving a problem doesn't impact them personally, they will keep nagging and say nothing changed. Hopefully in the next 3 years, the people will start feeling the effect of those positive steps