• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

General Security anniversary campaign. Neutrality Breach ?

vicking

Hi, mabrouk to the Amnel 3am for their 74th anniversary, however they are breaching internal rules that forbids showing religious signs from operating forces. Look at the lady, she is covered. Isn't a breach against neutrality?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190821-204532.png
    Screenshot_20190821-204532.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20190822-203539~2.png
    Screenshot_20190822-203539~2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
without the crop it cancels out ...if it was neutral there wouldn't be a 6/6 mkarrar...

and for the love of god charge you god damned phone and remove the notification this shit is barbaric!!Screenshot_20190822-194513.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think it breaks the rules. If she insists on wearing the hijab in public then she can do so in a private institution.

On a side note, I always find make-up and hijab to be contradictory. The whole purpose of the hijab is to hide the attractiveness of a lady. Big red lips and decorated eyes... the mystery of her hair-style and color is the last thing on a man's mind.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I think it breaks the rules. If she insists on wearing the hijab in public then she can do so in a private institution.

On a side note, I always find make-up and hijab to be contradictory. The whole purpose of the hijab is to hide the attractiveness of a lady. Big red lips and decorated eyes... the mystery of her hair-style and color is the last thing on a man's mind.
I dont think the model insisted on wearing the hijab, its more of an institutional problem imo

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't think she's breaking the rules. Her religion dictates that she covers her hair.
She's not flaunting any religious signs, as much as doing what's required by her religion.

If she shows up wearing Imam Ali's sword around her neck, then maybe!

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

What I find very funny are the 90-somethings who cover up from head to toe.
Bish, no one will get a boner if they see your saggy boobs. Ray7i7on. Khalliyon yetnafasso.

agnostic

Legendary Member
He is not reporting to the safiha?
Except for HA who are in rupture with the all the American system, they are all bending to the American but at different level. Even Jamil Sayyed, who was elected thanks to HA, is very cautious and kind when he speaks about USA and also about Macron after he crossed the borderline.

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
Ya3ne fete7 3a 7sebo...mazra3a...

No. Equivalent positions in other countries do the same. He has a hierarchy who should be informed if he is cautious and respectful of his public function. And there is no reason that Minister of interior, PM and PMA oppose such interventions of him that gives Lebanon credits that could be useful when we need the assistance of foreign countries.