General Shamel ROUKOZ, the rise of a new leader ?

Kizzeb2019

Kizzeb2019

Well-Known Member
U are talking with 1960 law rhetoric , FPMers will make a list , LFers will have one too, and ppl cant vote different names from different lists . Start think this way. Baroud frem bon ..... do u think they ll be able to make a list where only one can pass . The 1st one . It s funny .
Stop thinking majority . It s different now.
Are you adressing me or LVV?
Lvv
 
  • Advertisement
  • E

    Eliassss

    Well-Known Member
    Baroud has no followers.
    he took 22% (la2ano l2e7ssa2 mano m7adad baroud ma3 min. law 7atino 3a listet lbon and farouda ken 2akhad 5%)
    Baroud mano 7ezeb wala beit siyesse bayan bi hayda l2e7ssa la2ano mfakrino nezel ma3 ltayyar.
     
    E

    Eliassss

    Well-Known Member
    Tayyar will win definitely in keserwen. results will ranges between 2005 and 2009 results.
    since:
    1-ma fi tiyarat min min barra.
    2-wizaret ldekhliye ma ra7 tkoun dod ltayyar.
    3-aoun is the president.
    4-GCR is leading the list.
    5-wri2esset 2ita7ad lbaladiyet ma3na

    the other list is capable of gathering 14% farouda, 14% bon, and 3% frem
    30% up to 40% if ouwet and baroud are on the other side.
     
    LVV

    LVV

    Well-Known Member
    U are talking with 1960 law rhetoric , FPMers will make a list , LFers will have one too, and ppl cant vote different names from different lists . Start think this way. Baroud frem bon ..... do u think they ll be able to make a list where only one can pass . The 1st one . It s funny .
    Stop thinking majority . It s different now.
    Are you adressing me or LVV?
    GCR will form a list , Baroud will be on it , no member of Tayyar in Keserwan ; in Jbail négociable
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    U are talking with 1960 law rhetoric , FPMers will make a list , LFers will have one too, and ppl cant vote different names from different lists . Start think this way. Baroud frem bon ..... do u think they ll be able to make a list where only one can pass . The 1st one . It s funny .
    Stop thinking majority . It s different now.
    Proportional electoral laws can allow for people voting for different names from different lists. This is used in several countries, and it is still a proportional law.
    Enough spreading falsehoods on proportional systems.
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    Everyone knows how to fix:
    1-kil 7ada bi3ared mnosh7ato min ltayyar.
    2-wla2ano lwade3 ktir salim bil ltayyar ra2iss l7ezzeb 3a shweii byetraja nouweb ltayyar ta ydef3o 3an khotet lkahraba (ma3 2ino bijanen wazir lta2a, wil khota ma fi 2azbat minna if we need electricity in summer)

    lmashkal kbir bi ltayyar wbado 7al houwe wil general mawjoud. ba3da ma byenfa3 lnadam
    Forget about it. Bassil is a Christian hero and the next za3eem!
     
    L

    lebanese1

    Legendary Member
    Proportional electoral laws can allow for people voting for different names from different lists. This is used in several countries, and it is still a proportional law.
    Enough spreading falsehoods on proportional systems.
    In Lebanon, the proportional law that will be adopted will be based on closed lists. Voting for different names from different lists will not be permitted
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    In Lebanon, the proportional law that will be adopted will be based on closed lists. Voting for different names from different lists will not be permitted
    Says who?
    No one ever explained jack shit about their proposals.

    Btw closed list proportional is basically putting lipstick on ma7adel.
     
    Kizzeb2019

    Kizzeb2019

    Well-Known Member
    U are talking with 1960 law rhetoric , FPMers will make a list , LFers will have one too, and ppl cant vote different names from different lists . Start think this way. Baroud frem bon ..... do u think they ll be able to make a list where only one can pass . The 1st one . It s funny .
    Stop thinking majority . It s different now.
    Proportional electoral laws can allow for people voting for different names from different lists. This is used in several countries, and it is still a proportional law.
    Enough spreading falsehoods on proportional systems.
    I m sure u have a very big knowledge in the electoral system , and u are smart and u are tough .
    Now back to reality , It s lebanon
     
    L

    lebanese1

    Legendary Member
    Says who?
    No one ever explained jack shit about their proposals.

    Btw closed list proportional is basically putting lipstick on ma7adel.
    The law that will be adopted is a variant of the mikati law which was based on closed lists and preferential vote (one or two) whithin the chosen list.
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    I m sure u have a very big knowledge in the electoral system , and u are smart and u are tough .
    Now back to reality , It s lebanon
    I'm not disputing Lebanon reality. But everyone says proportional and they have no idea what any of it means.
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    The law that will be adopted is a variant of the mikati law which was based on closed lists and preferential vote (one or two) whithin the chosen list.
    This law is not much different than the laws of ma7adel.
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    If you are fighting for a closed list proportional in Lebanon then you are wasting your time at best or trying to confuse the people and pass one by them. A closed list proportional in Lebanon is basically MA7ADEL. Period. Reforms my foot :) in the name of proper representation you are simply distributing the cheese :)

    If you want real participation you need open and free lists system. All you are doing now is splitting the ma7dale in two!! Lol
     
    Last edited:
    JustLeb

    JustLeb

    Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm not disputing Lebanon reality. But everyone says proportional and they have no idea what any of it means.
    The advantage of the proportional law as I understand it is that it gives the opportunity for new political movements to reach the parliament.
    Suppose a list of a big party takes 70% of the votes in a district, then 70% of its members will be elected (usually in the order they appear on the list) the other 30% will be from the other list or lists.
    This is very beneficial in terms of renewing the political class.
    For example for those shias who are not with HA nor Amal, if they concentrate their effort in one district they would be able to bring few deputies, which is not bad at all to prove that they exist.
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    The advantage of the proportional law as I understand it is that it gives the opportunity for new political movements to reach the parliament.
    Suppose a list of a big party takes 70% of the votes in a district, then 70% of its members will be elected (usually in the order they appear on the list) the other 30% will be from the other list or lists.
    This is very beneficial in terms of renewing the political class.
    For example for those shias who are not with HA nor Amal, if they concentrate their effort in one district they would be able to bring few deputies, which is not bad at all to prove that they exist.
    With closed lists in a country like Lebanon it doesn't create any real opportunity. It simply splits the ma7dale in two.
     
    Kizzeb2019

    Kizzeb2019

    Well-Known Member
    The law that will be adopted is a variant of the mikati law which was based on closed lists and preferential vote (one or two) whithin the chosen list.
    This law is not much different than the laws of ma7adel.
    A small light in a big wall, it s a gd sign , the point to break the mahdale in all the religion , not only christians has diversity .
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    A small light in a big wall, it s a gd sign , the point to break the mahdale in all the religion , not only christians has diversity .
    Not worth the trouble. No need for proportional smoke and mirrors to go back and split the cheese almost the same as ma7adel laws. Just to tell the people we are doing reform!!?? Go back to 60 law then and gerrymander it to get 5 more Christian elected by Christian votes and be done. What a stupid farce!!
     
    J

    joseph_lubnan

    Legendary Member
    Anyway guys elections will be coming one way or another. I hope you get this proportional closed list law and we will look at the results and then you tell me it is not simply putting lipstick on ma7adel.
     
    Top