3refto min siyyarto? Who is he?
    :singing:Min Beirut la Bkerkeh ya 3youni,
    mar2it sayyara sawda halla halla.

W hay siyyartak ya moutran ya 3youni,
    W ana 3refta mnil nomra halla halla.:singing:

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

very sure.
    Hope so, the Lebanese churches should work together to improve the lives of their people. So far ma 7ada fer2ene ma3o, only few individuals are doing so in a very small way in their own ra3eya.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Hope so, the Lebanese churches should work together to improve the lives of their people. So far ma 7ada fer2ene ma3o, only few individuals are doing so in a very small way in their own ra3eya.
    Any religious figure not leading a simple life and helping people in need like father Majdi Allawi ma lezem 7adan y3abbro, be it muslims or christians. The level of hypocrisy from those charlatans is unbearable.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    chances are he will be replaced by the bischop of Jbeil Michel Aoun, just to spite walid jumblat and nabih birri further :)

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

chances are he will be replaced by the bischop of Jbeil Michel Aoun, just to spite walid jumblat and nabih birri further :)

I have heard of him, I will watch the episode later. I hope he and others can whip the merchants inside our churches and work with the heads of the maronite, catholic and orthodox church and establish a plan for the Christians in Lebanon.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    What I want to say here I appreciate the Kuwaiti deputy generosity and sharity. I love that allah yirhamo George drouri yattim waldo allah la yjarbna yb3oud el masayyib wil el darabat wa se3at el thkhilli.
    Haoni lbist el shrwal wa libbadeh

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I feel sad for the father, the girl and the family but it is not acceptable that he kills himself and leaves his daughter and family to face life alone.
    His job as father is to fight for his family and not make them even more miserable.
    allah yer7amo but, emotions aside, he made the wrong decision

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Good step from Hassan mead but too late better than nothing
    حسن مراد: نعلن تكفلنا بإتمام الدراسة الجامعية لأولاد الضحية جورج زريق مجانا

FEBRUARY

-

غرّد وزير الدولة للشؤون التجارية الخارجية حسن مراد عبر حسابه على موقع “تويتر” قائلا: “بعد المشهد المفجع الذي رأيناه بالأمس وقضى به المظلوم جورج زريق دفاعاً عن حق ابنائه بالتعليم وإيماناً منا بان التعليم رسالة سامية وحق للجميع فإننا نعلن تكفلنا بإتمام الدراسة الجامعية لأولاد الضحية مجاناً في الجامعة اللبنانية الدولية”.

S

Saj

I think a lot of people are looking at this wrong: the man isn’t selfish for killing himself. That’s not how depression works. I’m sure before he did anything he thought about what it would mean to leave his children fatherless, his wife husbandless, his siblings brotherless, and his parents sonless. And he still killed himself, because even with ALL that considered, he reached the point of no return.

Rather than denouncing this poor man, focus your energies on what we as a society and our country as a system must do to never push a man this far again. Allah yer7amo

C

cokezero

Good step from Hassan mead but too late better than nothing
    حسن مراد: نعلن تكفلنا بإتمام الدراسة الجامعية لأولاد الضحية جورج زريق مجانا

FEBRUARY

-

غرّد وزير الدولة للشؤون التجارية الخارجية حسن مراد عبر حسابه على موقع “تويتر” قائلا: “بعد المشهد المفجع الذي رأيناه بالأمس وقضى به المظلوم جورج زريق دفاعاً عن حق ابنائه بالتعليم وإيماناً منا بان التعليم رسالة سامية وحق للجميع فإننا نعلن تكفلنا بإتمام الدراسة الجامعية لأولاد الضحية مجاناً في الجامعة اللبنانية الدولية”.
    That's not a good step, his father owns the LIU university (الجامعة اللبنانية الدولية) he's taking this sad opportunity to indirectly advertise the university.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I think a lot of people are looking at this wrong: the man isn’t selfish for killing himself. That’s not how depression works. I’m sure before he did anything he thought about what it would mean to leave his children fatherless, his wife husbandless, his siblings brotherless, and his parents sonless. And he still killed himself, because even with ALL that considered, he reached the point of no return.

Rather than denouncing this poor man, focus your energies on what we as a society and our country as a system must do to never push a man this far again. Allah yer7amo
    people commit suicide all around the world for all kinds of reasons all thinking that they have reached the point of no return, i do not have the data, but it seems that poverty usually does not play a role, and that rich people commit suicide in higher proportion than the middle class.

stop blaming the guy's misfortune on the system and the country. you need to replenish values in the society and this will take generations. people have lost their humanity and this is the real issue that would make people sink in despair.

this tragedy should not be invested politically because there is nothing political about it, nor should it be invested to incite people to hit the streets. nothing good will come out of that, because the people who will be in the streets will be even more depleted than the ones they are demonstrating against.

seek to learn from this tragedy, help the people around you, spend some time establishing relations with human beings, put your cell phone aside for a bit and spend some time with the people.

here is what we can do in Lebanon, declare a techfree day every month or every week where people switch their phones off and stay away from tvs and computers for a whole day, you'd be surprised what the results would be.

Last edited:
    lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think we get confused of what the role of priests monks and nuns are. Thier help is with spiritual guidance. They also get abused by people who Chuck their kids at schools and expect them to do what parents do.
    There are no psychologists no trained marriage councilors etc.. this is the role of government. Who currently are worried about who has the better seat or deal.
    The church is trying to help where it can but reality is that in a country like Lebanon where a ministers might drive their car on people to get from a to b, there is only so much they can do. Working with church groups is so depressing. I've done it and admire their commitment . I'm surprised nuns don't have psychologists.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I think we get confused of what the role of priests monks and nuns are. Thier help is with spiritual guidance. They also get abused by people who Chuck their kids at schools and expect them to do what parents do.
    There are no psychologists no trained marriage councilors etc.. this is the role of government. Who currently are worried about who has the better seat or deal.
    The church is trying to help where it can but reality is that in a country like Lebanon where a ministers drives his cars on people to get from a to b, there is only so much they can do. Working with church groups is so depressing. I've done it and admire their commitment . I've surprised nuns don't have psychologists.
    Well for starters they should refrain from slaying the parents with the high tuition fees in schools in universities. And if the gov is not doing its job properly, they should absolutely step-up in my opinion and give the people wisdom so they can better behave in life. Marriage counseling is thoroughly needed to be taught.

People nowadays aren't equipped and prepared enough to deal with the complexities and the pitfalls of the modern world and the clergy is sitting on the side befuddled to why families are breaking apart.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well for starters they should refrain from slaying the parents with the high tuition fees in schools in universities. And if the gov is not doing its job properly, they should absolutely step-up in my opinion and give the people wisdom so they can better behave in life. Marriage counseling is thoroughly needed to be taught.
    Not all parents are the same. The tuition fees are free at government schools. For better education you have to pay really high fees at privately owned schools . The maronite schools are Midway and some are a bargain at their level of education. They cannot make the country better when you as a citizen choose your politicians and sell their inadequacies. It's the citizens that make a country not the church.

Last edited:
    Le منشار

Le منشار

Not all parents are the same. The tuition fees are free at government schools. For better education you have to pay really high fees at privately owned schools . The maronite schools are Midway and some are a bargain at their level of education. They cannot make the country better when you as a citizen choose your politicians and sell their inadequacies. It's the citizens that make a country not the church.
    1 - that's in a country where the church has no say.
    2 - in Lebanon you are not in a country but in a mazraa literally
    3 - the tuition in private schools is way too high compared to any other country in the world when compared to the standard of living
    and with all respect, they are not being taught rocket science !! schools and universities in Lebanon and yes all of them are nothing
    but a bunch of companies that resemble banks. hek, some schools and universities are bigger than banks !!

In Lebanon there's no monitoring for prices simply because 7amiha 7aramiha !! ..no Hissba !!

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1 - that's in a country where the church has no say.
    2 - in Lebanon you are not in a country but in a mazraa literally
    3 - the tuition in private schools is way too high compared to any other country in the world when compared to the standard of living
    and with all respect, they are not being taught rocket science !! schools and universities in Lebanon and yes all of them are nothing
    but a bunch of companies that resemble banks. hek, some schools and universities are bigger than banks !!

In Lebanon there's no monitoring for prices simply because 7amiha 7aramiha !! ..no Hissba !!
    1 the church has no say in what ?? In a country where Saudi build mosques nkeyet??
    2 you the citizen made a mazar3a. No one else.
    3 go to government schools. Ditch your maid or gen. Study on candle light. Most legends did that.
    4 make no mistake. Education is the only consistent good thing in Lebanon. Everything else is bullshit.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The main haramiyi are the ones not paying taxes.you cannot survive on Christian taxes and expats alone.

Le منشار

Le منشار

1 the church has no say in what ?? In a country where Saudi build mosques nkeyet??
    2 you the citizen made a mazar3a. No one else.
    3 go to government schools. Ditch your maid or gen. Study on candle light. Most legends did that.
    4 make no mistake. Education is the only consistent good thing in Lebanon. Everything else is bullshit.
    1 - review what you wrote earlier and you will understand what I wrote after. I was meaning: "in countries where the church has no role to play in politics and government" meaning in western countries !! ... what a hateful sectarian you are !!
    2 - sa7ee7 li2ano el sha3eb ra7 wou entakhab majmou3et nouweb byeswo sermeyeh wou haydol shakalo 7oukoumeh bteswa sermeyeh
    wou la hayda el sabab el bheem 7ara2 7alo !! baddel ma yekhoud el ifedeh bel 2oueh
    3 - while [] bel dawleh byeklo el akhdar wel yebes ?! you want us to study on candle light while you steal and blame it all on Hafez el Assad
    []
    4 - Make no mistake !! education level in Lebanon = BULLSHIT !! el noureh el 2andaboureh bifout 3al madrasseh ma ma3o yekol, byodhar ekheer el seneh 3am bi sou2 Range Rover. wow shu hal education el 3azimeh !!
    5 - Daweltak dawleh feshleh bet dareett min tiz wes3a wa2et el jadd arnab !! Mnee7 elli sh7adto shuwayet masareh min el Saudieh bi Cedre 4 aw Paris 4 aw ma ba3ref shu 2essmo. You can't lie to all people. Scum of embassies !!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Le منشار

Le منشار

The main haramiyi are the ones not paying taxes.you cannot survive on Christian taxes and expats alone.
    Expats money is stolen by taxes imposed by hungry assholes !! calling themselves ministers and deputies !!
    rou7 shuf who is steal the money paid by Christian taxes !! I'm sure the church is one of these thieves !!
    Lebanon imposing the most difficult taxes an country imposes on its people, surpassing france while giving them NOTHING !! in return !!
    rou7 hbela 3al ghayerna !! ..... sha2fet fiberglass sheet of 2mm 1 meter by 50 cm .. costs 20 000 LL ?! ... bek shi ?! Sandwich costs 10 000 LL without Pepsi ... average paid salary 800$ .... akeed int wa7ad min el 7aramieh !! then they question, why people join extremist groups !! .. they're not!1 you're forcing them to do so with your retarded policies !!
    majmou3et 7aramieh !!