Germany bans Hezbollah - conducts raids

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
What about drugs factories in Lebanon they must be somehow involved in Captagon trade in the Middle East!

Ye3ni they control these areas were there are captagon factories so they must be involved.. don't you think?
What about the Saudi Captagon prince arrested in Lebanon trying to smuggle 10kg of captagon through Beirut International Airport?

Who gave him privilege in prison to bring in his friend and celebrate his birthday? I think he has been smuggled out of Lebanon? We haven't heard of him for a long time.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

What about the Saudi Captagon prince arrested in Lebanon trying to smuggle 10kg of captagon through Beirut International Airport?

Who gave him privilege in prison to bring in his friend and celebrate his birthday? I think he has been smuggled out of Lebanon? We haven't heard of him for a long time.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Yes. Every community has it's fair share of criminals. I am not claiming my community is made up of angels. But to paint a whole community with the wrong image of a few out of sectarian malice needs some inner reflections. He should reflect on his own first, before pointing fingers at others.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Yes. Every community has it's fair share of criminals. I am not claiming my community is made up of angels. But to paint a whole community with the wrong image of a few out of sectarian malice needs some inner reflections. He should reflect on his own first, before pointing fingers at others.
    I agree, these generalizations are harmful because it leads to a sort of dehumanization.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member

Well where do yo think the biggest market of captagon is? Obviously the gulf countries!

That saudi filth after all came to Lebanon to get the 10kg captagons... you tell me where most of these captagon factories are?

I believe HA got an good idea where that is... ye3ni i think it is just obvious..

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nope Hizbullah doesnt deal drugs. Drugs are Haram :cigar:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Well where do yo think the biggest market of captagon is? Obviously the gulf countries!

That saudi filth after all came to Lebanon to get the 10kg captagons... you tell me where most of these captagon factories are?

I believe HA got an good idea where that is... ye3ni i think it is just obvious..

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I think your sectarian jealousy is telling. Yesterday, you were referring to Lebanese Shiites as "litters". Now they're diamond dealers. And you make assumptions like "they must be somewhat involved" in drug trade.

Shiites arent going to disappear from Lebanon. If you are in pain, you will die. The merciless, heartless and most barbaric oppression by your predecessors didn't stop our presence, and neither will rats do that today or in future. We are the largest and most indigenous community with a presence that goes back to the 7th century as a religious community, and a presence that goes back before the 7th century as indigenous people of this land, before your ancestors invaded from Arabia, Damascus and Turkey. Tripoli, which you pride yourself with was once a Shia city for centuries, before your barbarian ancestors invaded. We have a history from the northernmost point of Lebanon to the southernmost point, and across Mount Lebanon and the Beqaa. You should go back to Turkey since many of you are of Turkish/Kurdish origin and some of you, if not many of you have Turkish citizenship to this day. What do you still want from Lebanon? Leave us in peace on our ancestral land. You should go back to your ancestral land in Anatolia, which was also invaded by the Seljuk Turks. Like your Seljuk ancestors, you wander from place to place with no where to call home.

Your likes make me feel sick with Hezbollah's obsession on Palestine, when all of you traitors in the Middle East have sold and cowardly abandoned your brothers in Palestine.

It is time for Shiite Lebanese to focus on their lives as Lebanese, first and foremost and on Lebanon only. Reach major international understanding to ensure our southern border is never violated by Israehell anymore, the Palestinian refugees leave, and the political system in Lebanon changes and becomes more democratic and Taef is fully implemented. Work on taking full control of Lebanon with international approval, and let Berri work on that; because this is our country and the only place we have and we would never accept to be treated as second class citizens by the progeny of invaders. And step on anyone's heart with sectarian malice and jealousy. Your hatred knows no bound.

wow wow now I see why you got all angry in the other thread starting saying shit!

Look not everything we say against HA means we are saying something against the shiite..

You are using the logic of those when ever we say anything against the saudis they start accusing you and saying ohh u sectarian attacking sunnni blabla!

HA are clearly involved in many shady stuff like many Islamist groups around the world unfortunately.. why you want to deny this?

Give due where is due man lets all be honest with each others here! you started talking about my ancestors and shit I don't even know who they are but you do? this is funny you know!!!

There are no groups out there who are perfect and your beloved HA is no exception!!!
    For you they might be but for others they are definitely not!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    You want to talk about tripoli? ohhh man there is serious drug issue among the youth in tripoli and I have mentioned this many times in this forum and when I say stuff like we need to go back to our deen in tripoli what do you think I mean?

SAVO

SAVO

Wont last long till it became a law in all EU..
    Hezbollah make lebanon a hell for the lebAnese .. So they expect that the whole world become a hell for them..

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Nope Hizbullah doesnt deal drugs. Drugs are Haram :cigar:
    Yes, drugs are haram. Nasrallah has made it clear in one of his speeches or interviews that there are no links between the group and drug dealers. If a rich person makes his money from drugs and he goes on to donate to Hezballah, I don't think it is Hezbollah's fault or duty to determine the source of his income. Even if they try to, they may likely not uncover the source.

The Zionist smear campaign is obvious.

How about tell us of the US role in the opium trade in Afghanistan?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Wont last long till it became a law in all EU..
    Hezbollah make lebanon a hell for the lebAnese .. So they expect that the whole world become a hell for them..
    How have they made Lebanon a hell for you? Can you state examples.

Is it not ridiculous for a country like Germany to knowingly have centres for a foreign group, and then through the stroke of a pen, the group is declared "terrorist" and they start arresting people with links to or membership of the group?

I think they are making the terrorist group tag meaningless. It is more about political declarations, as a result of Zionist pressure than reality on ground.

Did Hezballah ever attack Germany or harm any German national? Never. They were openly active in Germany.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Yes, drugs are haram. Nasrallah has made it clear in one of his speeches or interviews that there are no links between the group and drug dealers. If a rich person makes his money from drugs and he goes on to donate to Hezballah, I don't think it is Hezbollah's fault or duty to determine the source of his income. Even if they try to, they may likely not uncover the source.

And we are just supposed to take his word for it!!!!

And yes HA actually have a moral and religious duty to know the source of this money and where it comes from!

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

من كل عقلك نصرالله بدوا يطلع عالتلفزيون ويقلك نحن من تاجر مخدرات؟

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    wow wow now I see why you got all angry in the other thread starting saying shit!

Look not everything we say against HA means we are saying something against the shiite..

You are using the logic of those when ever we say anything against the saudis they start accusing you and saying ohh u sectarian attacking sunnni blabla!

HA are clearly involved in many shady stuff like many Islamist groups around the world unfortunately.. why you want to deny this?

Give due where is due man lets all be honest with each others here! you started talking about my ancestors and shit I don't even know who they are but you do? this is funny you know!!!

There are no groups out there who are perfect and your beloved HA is no exception!!!
    For you they might be but for others they are definitely not!
    Hezballah isnt perfect and I am critical of them where I should be. Whether we like it or not, they are the most popular party in Lebanon and they affect the country in one way or the other. But to have some rogues stage a demonization campaign is sick. I hate hypocrisy and lies.

You dont have anything against the Shia, but your posts make it look like some particular crimes are the stronghold of only one community.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    And we are just supposed to take his word for it!!!!

And yes HA actually have a moral and religious duty to know the source of this money and where it comes from!
    Even when the person conceals it? Which rich person would offer you free money and tell you he is a drug lord?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    من كل عقلك نصرالله بدوا يطلع عالتلفزيون ويقلك نحن من تاجر مخدرات؟
    Min kel aqlak wa7ad byet3amal bil mukhaddarat baddo yeji ykhabber Hezballah inno howwe byet3amal bil mukhaddarat?

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

How have they made Lebanon a hell for you? Can you state examples.
    Is it not ridiculous for a country like Germany to knowingly have centres for a foreign group, and then through the stroke of a pen, the group is declared "terrorist" and they start arresting people with links to or membership of the group?
    I think they are making the terrorist group tag meaningless. It is more about political declarations, as a result of Zionist pressure than reality on ground.
    Did Hezballah ever attack Germany or harm any German national? Never. They were openly active in Germany.
    It doesn't matter if they attacked Germany specifically, they carried terrorist attacks in other EU countries before. An attack to any member of the EU, is an attack to all of EU.

Not to mention this other hezbollah terrorist, who is wanted and was sentenced to life imprisonment in Germany for the TWA flight 847 hijacking.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    It doesn't matter if they attacked Germany specifically, they carried terrorist attacks in other EU countries before. An attack to any member of the EU, is an attack to all of EU.

Not to mention this other hezbollah terrorist, who is wanted and was sentenced to life imprisonment in Germany for the TWA flight 847 hijacking.

Onesided allegations. Hezballah always take responsibility for their actions. Israehell is very much capable of false flag operations to indict their enemies. They even attacked a US ship and killed US navy personnel to indict Egypt and get the US to attack Egypt. The main reason for doubt.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navymotor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][4]