• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Germany bans Hezbollah - conducts raids

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
Hezballah isnt perfect and I am critical of them where I should be. Whether we like it or not, they are the most popular party in Lebanon and they affect the country in one way or the other. But to have some rogues stage a demonization campaign is sick. I hate hypocrisy and lies.

You dont have anything against the Shia, but your posts make it look like some particular crimes are the stronghold of only one community.
I'm not arguing against their popularity or strength and I'm sure there are many positive things about HA like in any group/organization!

But lets be fare here speaking locally (in lebanon) every community or lets say area excel in some sort of shady business more or less than the rest but this in no way means that the whole community or area are involved in that or this shady business.. obviously that is the common sense!!

Even when the person conceals it? Which rich person would offer you free money and tell you he is a drug lord?
Exactly, they wont be telling you but sometimes a little tiny investigation will let you know that these money clearly comes from a shady business.
So there is always this moral and religious duty to know the source of this money and whether to accept it or not!

• Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Onesided allegations. Hezballah always take responsibility for their actions. Israehell is very much capable of false flag operations to indict their enemies. They even attacked a US ship and killed US navy personnel to indict Egypt and get the US to attack Egypt. The main reason for doubt.
    Not always.. take for example the barracks bombings in Beirut one of the greatest military target against the US!

HA never claimed it.. they even deny being behind it though it is well known that they were behind it!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Not always.. take for example the barracks bombings in Beirut one of the greatest military target against the US!

HA never claimed it.. they even deny being behind it though it is well known that they were behind it!
    Hezballah was not formed then. Figures accused of involvement later joined Hezballah.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I'm not arguing against their popularity or strength and I'm sure there are many positive things about HA like in any group/organization!

But lets be fare here speaking locally (in lebanon) every community or lets say area excel in some sort of shady business more or less than the rest but this in no way means that the whole community or area are involved in that or this shady business.. obviously that is the common sense!!

Exactly, they wont be telling you but sometimes a little tiny investigation will let you know that these money clearly comes from a shady business.
    So there is always this moral and religious duty to know the source of this money and whether to accept it or not!
    So why not tell us what shady business are members of your own community known for more than the rest?

And every investigation leads to a conclusion that blow the cover of businessmen abroad? Most likely these guys who trade in drugs would have some other trade they ply as cover. To uncover them, especially abroad would need the cooperation of foreign govts.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Before you criticize another community and you refer to Dahieh as a drug hub, criticize your own community and tell us where drug peddlers stay in your area, or should we tell you? You can do pilgrimage in Dahieh for God to forgive your sins. You have desecrated Makkah and Medina. So I'm not surprised if you insult others with what you are.
    Are you saying that Dahieh isn’t a drug hub?

And I have no community silly- I’m all original. ;)

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Are you saying that Dahieh isn’t a drug hub?

And I have no community silly- I’m all original. ;)
    I haven't experienced anything relating to drug. Maybe because I'm decent enough not to attract drug peddlers? Birds of the same feather flock together. So maybe you should enlighten us.

NewLeb

NewLeb

I haven't experienced anything relating to drug. Maybe because I'm decent enough not to attract drug peddlers? Birds of the same feather flock together. So maybe you should enlighten us.
    “Decent?” Are you saying drug dealers are bad people now? They’re just trying make a living....

In any event, yes, the Shiite community is heavily involved in the drug trade, just like the African American/Hispanic minority is in the USA. Indeed, the Shiite village of Yammouneh is known for producing the best quality hashish.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Hezballah was not formed then. Figures accused of involvement later joined Hezballah.
    ya well more like rebranding..

So why not tell us what shady business are members of your own community known for more than the rest?
    Hmmm what can come to my mind lool we have lot of shady billionaires.. so I would say banking maybe? :rolleyes:
    I'm sure there are many if you want more "low class" shady businesses like tahrib! But surely banking is one of the cruelest and the most evil of them!

And every investigation leads to a conclusion that blow the cover of businessmen abroad? Most likely these guys who trade in drugs would have some other trade they ply as cover. To uncover them, especially abroad would need the cooperation of foreign govts.

Ya but I strongly believe that HA would still know!!!
    Specially if we are talking about millions of dollars here!!

Carol Friandise

Carol Friandise

You sound angry.
    True, because they are going to **** you when they are done ****ing HA.
    I knew it would come to this, but HA and Iran chose to play "7mar" shu ba3mellon.
    I wrote so many times on this forum, after ISIS, the turn of HA and Iran will come either before
    or after Turkey ... they don't listen.