• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Germany bans Hezbollah - conducts raids

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Law bet 5affif dodging and whataboutism bi koun afdal bas hayde kermelak. State department has been very tough on White Supremacists for years.

Russian Imperial Movement: "a violent group with transnational links".

Read and think before you post.

The_FPMer

Russian Imperial Movement: "a group with transnational links".

Read and think before you post.
All extreme right-wing groups (alt-right as an example) have been targeted even censored from social media. But isn't HA a group with transnational links?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
All extreme right-wing groups have been targeted even censored from social media. But isn't HA a group with transnational links?

All supremacist groups might have been targeted. But they still converge as individuals with their racist flags and weapons.

When you reply me with BS, I feel offended and stupid that I am engaging you. Is Hezballah a racist, supremacist group? Or is it a political party (voted for in democratic elections and with representation in parliament and govt) and a resistance group fighting occupation? Is Hezballah operating in the US? Do US laws apply in Lebanon? Dont be stupid.

The_FPMer

All supremacist groups might have been targeted. But they still converge as individuals with their racist flags and weapons.

When you reply me with BS, I feel offended and stupid that I am engaging you. Is Hezballah a racist, supremacist group? Or is it a resistance group fighting occupation? Is Hezballah operating in the US? Do US laws apply in Lebanon? Dont be stupid.
Meshkeltak innak when you're faced with an opposing opinion bet di3 3al e5ir. You diverted to the US, we're talking about Germany. All supremacist groups have been targeted in the US, but as individuals they have the liberty to express their opinion.

HA is a well-organized group with transnational links and a clear Islamist ideology, Germany doesn't want that on its soil. Eltellak ma fik tel3ab bi balesh, you want to enter the realm of geopolitics and influence events, expect retribution.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
All extreme right-wing groups (alt-right as an example) have been targeted even censored from social media. But isn't HA a group with transnational links?

From the NYT link you presented (you must be blind):

"The Trump administration is expected to announce on Monday that it is designating an ultranationalist group based in Russia as a terrorist organization, according to officials. It is the first time the government will apply the label to a white supremacist group."

The_FPMer

From the NYT link you presented (you must be blind):

"The Trump administration is expected to announce on Monday that it is designating an ultranationalist group based in Russia as a terrorist organization, according to officials. It is the first time the government will apply the label to a white supremacist group."
The label yes, but they have been targeting them for a long time.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Meshkeltak innak when you're faced with an opposing opinion bet di3 3al e5ir. You diverted to the US, we're talking about Germany. All supremacist groups have been targeted in the US, but as individuals they have the liberty to express their opinion.

Aslan ana ma Kent 3am be7keh ma3ak. Someone brought in the AIDS conspiracy tale. Then you replied with the Black Panther subject.

You keep saying "all". The NYT article you presented said the Russian Imperial Moveemmt with transnational links was the first white group to be banned.

HA is a well-organized group with transnational links and a clear Islamist ideology, Germany doesn't want that on its soil. Eltellak ma fik tel3ab bi balesh, you want to enter the realm of geopolitics and influence events, expect retribution.

I dont think Hezballah cares about this ban.

But as you can see, cultural centres, like mosques and Husseiniyah have already been desecrated and raided.

And it wont stop at that. Every Lebanese Shia becomes a suspect with links to Hezballah, regardless whether they're members, followers, supporters or just cheerleaders or maybe with no links at all and even with opposition. Innocent people would be stereotyped and unduly punished for nothing.

Ice Tea

I dont have any hope of convincing you that the German decision is unjust, oppressive and an insult to every Lebanese and every German person (their country's independence has been compromised by American and Zionist pressure on their country). You support an unjust Zionist entity that thrives on apartheid and genocide and regards other people as nonhuman.

Germany has a moral obligation to humanity. No one is claiming the Jews did not suffer under Hitler. Even those who would doubt the flat figure that 6 million Jews, not one more or one less perished cant deny the Jews suffered. But would that give the Jews, in particular Zionist Jews, the right to carry out the same abuse that was meted on them? Was Hitler Lebanese or Palestinian?

So when did Hezballah claim the Jews created AIDS? I am not aware. Blacks believe AIDS was created to reduce their population. Would you declare them as terrorists too for holding on to such a conspiracy theory?

You and your likes throw around big claims only ignorant people and illiterates would buy. GTFO.

The Hezbollah-owned and operated television station Al-Manar was criticized for airing "anti-Semitic propaganda" in the form of a television drama depicting a Jewish world domination conspiracy, and for making accusations that Jews deliberately spread AIDS. Hezbollah also used antisemitic educational materials designed for 5-year-old scouts.

In a 1998 speech marking the Day of Ashura, and published in Hassan Nasrallah's official website at that time, Nasrallah referred to Israel as "the state of the grandsons of apes and pigs – the Zionist Jews" and condemned them as "the murderers of the prophets." MEMRI, CAMERA and Shaul Shai interpret this language as broadly antisemitic.

According to the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Hassan Nasrallah, speaking at the Shi'ite Moslem "Ashura" flagellation ceremony on 9 April 2000, said:
The Jews invented the legend of the Nazi atrocities.... Anyone who reads the Koran and the holy writings of the monotheistic religions sees what they did to the prophets, and what acts of madness and slaughter the Jews carried out throughout history.... Anyone who reads these texts cannot think of co-existence with them, of peace with them, or about accepting their presence, not only in Palestine of 1948 but even in a small village in Palestine, because they are a cancer which is liable to spread again at any moment.

According to Shaul Shai, Hassan Nasrallah said in a speech delivered in Beirut and aired on Al-Manar TV on 28 September 2001: "What do the Jews want? They want security and money. Throughout history the Jews have been Allah's most cowardly and avaricious creatures. If you look all over the world, you will find no one more miserly or greedy than they are."

Badih Chayban in his 23 October 2002 article in The Daily Star, Nasrallah said that "if [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide."Charles Glass believes that the quotation was likely a fabrication, citing other published accounts of Nasrallah's speech that had no reference to the anti-Semitic comment, and statements by the editor-in-chief of the Lebanese newspaper which published the quotes, that questioned both the translation and the "agenda of the translator." Glass also wrote that a Hezbollah spokeswoman, Wafa Hoteit, denied that Nasrallah made the statement.

Saad-Ghorayeb quotes Hassan Nasrallah as saying, "If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli."

Saad-Ghorayeb quotes Hezbollah's Deputy-General Shaykh Na'im Qasim as saying, "The history of Jews has proven that, regardless of the Zionist proposal, they are a people who are evil in their ideas."

Appearing on Al-Manar television, Hassan Nasrallah praised well known European Holocaust deniers David Irving and Roger Garaudy.

The_FPMer

Aslan ana ma Kent 3am be7keh ma3ak. Someone brought in the AIDS conspiracy tale. Then you replied with the Black Panther subject.

You keep saying "all". The NYT article you presented said the Russian Imperial Moveemmt with transnational links was the first white group to be banned.

I dont think Hezballah cares about this ban.

But as you can see, cultural centres, like mosques and Husseiniyah have already been desecrated and raided.

And it wont stop at that. Every Lebanese Shia becomes a suspect with links to Hezballah, regardless whether they're members, followers, supporters or just cheerleaders or maybe with no links at all and even with opposition. Innocent people would be stereotyped and unduly punished for nothing.
If Lebanon has a fair number of German immigrants and a German Christian militant group decided to make headway into Lebanon and start recruiting Germans, would you accept that?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The Hezbollah-owned and operated television station Al-Manar was criticized for airing "anti-Semitic propaganda" in the form of a television drama depicting a Jewish world domination conspiracy, and for making accusations that Jews deliberately spread AIDS. Hezbollah also used antisemitic educational materials designed for 5-year-old scouts.

In a 1998 speech marking the Day of Ashura, and published in Hassan Nasrallah's official website at that time, Nasrallah referred to Israel as "the state of the grandsons of apes and pigs – the Zionist Jews" and condemned them as "the murderers of the prophets." MEMRI, CAMERA and Shaul Shai interpret this language as broadly antisemitic.

According to the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Hassan Nasrallah, speaking at the Shi'ite Moslem "Ashura" flagellation ceremony on 9 April 2000, said:
The Jews invented the legend of the Nazi atrocities.... Anyone who reads the Koran and the holy writings of the monotheistic religions sees what they did to the prophets, and what acts of madness and slaughter the Jews carried out throughout history.... Anyone who reads these texts cannot think of co-existence with them, of peace with them, or about accepting their presence, not only in Palestine of 1948 but even in a small village in Palestine, because they are a cancer which is liable to spread again at any moment.

According to Shaul Shai, Hassan Nasrallah said in a speech delivered in Beirut and aired on Al-Manar TV on 28 September 2001: "What do the Jews want? They want security and money. Throughout history the Jews have been Allah's most cowardly and avaricious creatures. If you look all over the world, you will find no one more miserly or greedy than they are."

Badih Chayban in his 23 October 2002 article in The Daily Star, Nasrallah said that "if [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide."Charles Glass believes that the quotation was likely a fabrication, citing other published accounts of Nasrallah's speech that had no reference to the anti-Semitic comment, and statements by the editor-in-chief of the Lebanese newspaper which published the quotes, that questioned both the translation and the "agenda of the translator." Glass also wrote that a Hezbollah spokeswoman, Wafa Hoteit, denied that Nasrallah made the statement.

Saad-Ghorayeb quotes Hassan Nasrallah as saying, "If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli."

Saad-Ghorayeb quotes Hezbollah's Deputy-General Shaykh Na'im Qasim as saying, "The history of Jews has proven that, regardless of the Zionist proposal, they are a people who are evil in their ideas."

Appearing on Al-Manar television, Hassan Nasrallah praised well known European Holocaust deniers David Irving and Roger Garaudy.

I can't treat your claims, when the very article contains a rebuttal:

"Charles Glass believes that the quotation was likely a fabrication, citing other published accounts of Nasrallah's speech that had no reference to the anti-Semitic comment, and statements by the editor-in-chief of the Lebanese newspaper which published the quotes, that questioned both the translation and the "agenda of the translator." Glass also wrote that a Hezbollah spokeswoman, Wafa Hoteit, denied that Nasrallah made the statement."

I have listened to one of Nasrallah's speeches where he said their problem is not with the Jews as a whole but with Zionists. If he had held an antisemitic stance, maybe, that has evolved or was later on reviewed to only aim at Zionists. I cant say. There are very good Jewish figures who are anti Zionist. It would be foolhardy to be antisemitic.

Also, look at the write up you posted. See here:

"According to the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Hassan Nasrallah, speaking at the Shi'ite Moslem "Ashura" flagellation ceremony on 9 April 2000, said:"

He has rendered Ashura into a flagellation ceremony. Isnt that a Shiaphobic propaganda by the Israehelli foreign ministry? Knowing well that not even up to 1% of Shias flagellate on Ashura and the majority of our scholars have declared that act forbidden. And the scholars particularly followed by Hezballah do not condone self flaggellation. That is the reason self flagellation is NOT seen in Ashura commemorations televised on almanar TV.

Last edited:

Rafidi

Legendary Member
If Lebanon has a fair number of German immigrants and a German Christian militant group decided to make headway into Lebanon and start recruiting Germans, would you accept that?

I think I'm tired of replying to your imaginations, lies, twisted facts. If you cant grow up, and put your biases aside, then I'd have to ignore you.

Is Hezballah recruiting Germans? For what exactly? You are mixing up the modus operandi of Salafist Takfiri groups and Hezballah. Salafist groups seek German converts and recruits to carry out their Takfiri operations in Europe and even sent them to Syria to fight. Hezballah does not do that. I wont be surprised if many of the Lebanese arrested for links with Hezballah have dual Lebanese and Germany citizenship.

I'm not obliged to keep clearing up your misconceptions and ignorance and made up stories.

The_FPMer

I think I'm tired of replying to your imaginations, lies, twisted facts. If you cant grow up, and put your biases aside, then I'd have to ignore you.

Is Hezballah recruiting Germans? For what exactly? You are mixing up the modus operandi of Salafist Takfiri groups and Hezballah. Salafist groups seek German converts and recruits to carry out their Takfiri operations in Europe and even sent them to Syria to fight. Hezballah does not do that. I wont be surprised if many of the Lebanese arrested for links with Hezballah have dual Lebanese and Germany citizenship.

I'm not obliged to keep clearing up your misconceptions and ignorance and made up stories.
No, the party is recruiting Lebanese or Germans who are Lebanese-descent on German soil.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
No, the party is recruiting Lebanese or Germans who are Lebanese-descent on German soil.

Link please. Can you back that claim up?

So it is no longer about going after purely German citizens. Your concern now is about them going after Germans of Lebanese decent.

If Salafist groups seek recruits in Europe, I can understand. Because Salafist groups are not nationalistic in nature and they dont have a popular national base. In the case of Hezballah, they represent a national movement in Lebanon and they are not short of volunteers and youths who go to register with them daily. Your claim is BS.

Ice Tea

I wont be surprised if many of the Lebanese arrested for links with Hezballah have dual Lebanese and Germany citizenship.

As they should. If they can't even respect the laws of their host country, then they should leave infidel land and move to Iran. Either that or face the consequences and be arrested for supporting terrorism. They have to understand that according to German law now, a hezbollah supporter is no different than an ISIS or Al-qaeda supporter. Both equally pose a treath to society and should be treated as such.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
As they should. If they can't even respect the laws of their host country, then they should leave infidel land and move to Iran. Either that or face the consequences and be arrested for supporting terrorism. They have to understand that according to German law now, a hezbollah supporter is no different than an ISIS or Al-qaeda supporter. Both equally pose a treath to society and should be treated as such.

If they're German citizens as well, then, they would be treated as citizens. If they are not, they would be deported. But if they're also German citizens and they're being victimized by their country, isn't this similar to Hitler's victimization and scapegoating of the Jews?

The_FPMer

Link please. Can you back that claim up?

So it is no longer going after purely German citizens. Your concern now is about them going after Germans of Lebanese decent.

If Salafist groups seek recruits in Europe, I can understand. Because Salafist groups are not nationalistic in nature and they dont have a popular national base. In the case with Hezballah, they represent a national movement in Lebanon and they are not short of volunteers and youths who go to register with them daily. Your claim is BS.
The German example is a hypothetical ta farjik inno from the Germans' POV, they can't allow HA to operate. German religious political recruiting Germans or Lebanese of German descent in Lebanon won't be allowed, honik nafs el shi.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The German example is a hypothetical ta farjik inno from the Germans' POV, they can't allow HA to operate. German religious political recruiting Germans or Lebanese of German descent in Lebanon won't be allowed, honik nafs el shi.

Ma fik tshilley kha*a min t*zak aw min rassak w te3malley hypothesis fihon. When you make a claim that they're recruiting Germans, you should back the claim up with a reference from a credible news source. Otherwise, you are making things up and you are not worthy of a reply.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Tayyeb what happens to Armenians? By that token we should declare Tashnag and Hashnag banned or terror groups. They're a relatively new migrant community, who are Lebanese and have links with their original country and even participated in the civil war. Should the same be done on the Armenians in Lebanon?

The_FPMer

Tayyeb what happens to Armenians? By that token we should declare Tashnag and Hashnag banned or terror groups. They're a relatively new migrant community, who are Lebanese and have links with their original country and even participated in the civil war. Should the same be done on the Armenians in Lebanon?
Armenians do not have militant party that's undermining the rule of law, serving Armenia's interests and sending the money back they make in Lebanon to Tashnag and Hashnag in Armenia