Germany bans Hezbollah - conducts raids

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

If they're German citizens as well, then, they would be treated as citizens. If they are not, they would be deported. But if they're also German citizens and they're being victimized by their country, isn't this similar to Hitler's victimization and scapegoating of the Jews?

No, because they are not real Germans. And according to German nationality law, naturalized citizens who support terrorism should have their citizenship revoked.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

No, because they are not real Germans. And according to German nationality law, naturalized citizens who support terrorism should have their citizenship revoked.
    A lot of them are immigrants not yet nationalized.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Armenians do not have militant party that's undermining the rule of law, serving Armenia's interests and sending the money back they make in Lebanon to Tashnag and Hashnag in Armenia
    Are you sure? They still visit Armenia and have family ties. But of course, I am not asking for such a measure because they're Lebanese citizens, regardless. I am only pointing out to your bias. You will not support that motion because they're Christian. You are just sectarian and racist. 🤮 I brought up the Armenians as an example since you kept talking about an imaginary situation of German immigrants in Lebanon with a Christian party they support. Here is a Christian community.

They participated in Lebanon's civil war didn't they? That means they carried weapons.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Are you sure? They still visit Armenia and have family ties. But of course, I am not asking for such a measure because they're Lebanese citizens, regardless. I am only pointing out to your bias. You will not support that motion because they're Christian. You are just sectarian and racist. 🤮 I brought up the Armenians as an example since you kept talking about an imaginary situation of German immigrants in Lebanon with a Christian party they support. Here is a Christian community.

They participated in Lebanon's civil war didn't they? That means they carried weapons.
    They currently do not train Armenians, do not set up business operations solely to send them back to their parties' headquarters in Armenia, they do not have an extremist ideology, they do not pose a threat to Lebanon's security.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    And how sure are you they were not born in Germany? It isnt really my business how Geemany treats its citizens based on German law. Apparently, Geemany cowed to US and Zionist pressure.

I am only concerned about how Germany treats Lebanese citizens, who may be Shia and are not connected to Hezballah. I am not a follower or member of Hezballah. I do have favorable view of Hezballah. Will they victimize me and force me to explain my views? Will they stereotype Lebanese Shia? If they do that, then the Lebanese government should retaliate diplomatically. We cant be victimized because of our identity, even though we may likely have no official ties with Hezballah. The Israehelli and American goal has been to put pressure on Lebanese Shia regardless if they are officially members/followers of Hezballah or not. Actually, the US makes other countries put pressure. They dont do that to American citizens of Lebanese Shia decent because it would cause an uproar in the US like how Japanese Americans were mistreated during world war 2. You cant scapegoat people because of their national or religious identity. That is my concern. If any country does that, no matter how poor and miserable Lebanon is, the Lebanese government is obliged to retaliate.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    They currently do not train Armenians, do not set up business operations solely to send them back to their parties' headquarters in Armenia, they do not have an extremist ideology, they do not pose a threat to Lebanon's security.
    "Extremist" is subjective. For them to have taken part in the civil war, meant they were armed and extremist. If we had a similar govt like Germany has, we ought to have raided them too and send them back to Armenia. I'm following your logic here. I have nothing against Armenians who are Lebanese citizens and have full rights. I am only exposing your fanaticism and bias.

How does Hezbollah's ideology pose a threat to Germany? How many attacks have they staged in Germany? Within the stroke of a pen, they suddenly are labelled terrorists and places got raided? It shows it is a political decision. Not related to Germany's security.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

And how sure are you they were not born in Germany? It isnt really my business how Geemany treats its citizens based on German law. Apparently, Geemany cowed to US and Zionist pressure.

I am only concerned about how Germany treats Lebanese citizens, who may be Shia and are not connected to Hezballah. I am not a follower or member of Hezballah. I do have favorable view of Hezballah. Will they victimize me and force me to explain my views? Will they stereotype Lebanese Shia? If they do that, then the Lebanese government should retaliate diplomatically. We cant be victimized because of our identity, even though we may likely have no official ties with Hezballah. The Israehelli and American goal has been to put pressure on Lebanese Shia regardless if they are officially members/followers of Hezballah or not. Actually, the US makes other countries put pressure. They dont do that to American citizens of Lebanese Shia decent because it would cause an uproar in the US like how Japanese Americans were mistreated during world war 2. You cant scapegoat people because of their national or religious identity. That is my concern. If any country does that, no matter how poor and miserable Lebanon is, the Lebanese government is obliged to retaliate.
    Having views is one thing, organizing and making Al-Quds rallies in the middle of Berlin is another.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

"Exteemist" is subjective. For them to have taken part in the civil war, meant they were armed and extremist. If we had a similar govt like Germany has, we ought to have raided them too and send them back to Armenia. I'm following your logic here. I have nothing against Armenians who are Lebanese. I am only exposing your fanaticism and bias.

How does Hezbollah's ideology pose a threat to Germany? How many attacks have they staged in Germany? Within the stroke of a pen, they suddenly are labelled terrorists and places got raided? It shows it is a political decision. Not related to Germany's security.
    Armenians took arms to defend their neighborhoods against the PLO and their allies, they didn't arm themselves because an Armenian party in Armenia ordered them to do so for the nation of Armenia.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Having views is one thing, organizing and making Al-Quds rallies in the middle of Berlin is another.

What is wrong with Alquds rallies?

Is it only Hezballah members who stage Alquds rallies? Alquds rallies are staged in many western capitals by ordinary people, even non Shia and non Muslims.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Armenians took arms to defend their neighborhoods against the PLO and their allies, they didn't arm themselves because an Armenian party in Armenia ordered them to do so for the nation of Armenia.
    You are now digressing. You are now discussing PLO, and Alquds rallies. It shows you are morally bankrupt. Your sectarianism and fanaticism stink to the high heavens.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Let me even entertain you a bit. Has any German Lebanese taken up arms in Germany? Please dont wank your brain to reply. Back whatever claims with facts from credible news sources.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You are now digressing. You are now discussing PLO, and Alquds rallies. It shows you are morally bankrupt. Your sectarianism and fanaticism stink to the high heavens.
    No, you talked about Armenians engaging in the Lebanese civil war, I corrected you. I did not digress. Your dodging doesn't work on me.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

What is wrong with Alquds rallies?

Is it only Hezballah members who stage Alquds rallies? Alquds rallies are staged in many western capitals by ordinary people, even non Shia and non Muslims.
    Because Germans do not want to eradicate Israel and replace Jerusalem with Al-Quds.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    No, you talked about Armenians engaging in the Lebanese civil war, I corrected you. I did not digress. Your dodging doesn't work on me.
    Whether they did it rightfully or not, there is a Christian group that has done what you were hypotheizing or imagining of a German group of migrants doing in Lebanon. Bringing up the Armenians as an example is to show your double standards.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Because Germans do not want to eradicate Israel and replace Jerusalem with Al-Quds.
    But Germany doesnt mind Israehell eradicating all their neighbors and annexing lands? So in other words, Germany is subject to Israehelli policies and you, a deluded racist sectarian Lebanese approve of that. You are portrat Germany as a colony of Israehell. And you think you should be taken seriously when it comes to Hezballah? No, not at all. It is your type and your hatred that would pave the way for Hezballah to completely take over Lebanon one day with your unrelenting sectarian and racist provocations that will destroy Lebanon's history of coexistence. When you have made your fellow Lebanese enemies out of sectarian malice, then you are actively soliciting responses in kind.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Whether they did it rightfully or not, there is a Christian group that has done what you were hypotheizing or imagining of a German group of migrants doing in Lebanon. Bringing up the Armenians as an example is to show your double standards.
    Armenians were armed and funded by the LF and Kataeb not by an Armenian group from Armenia.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Armenians were armed and funded by the LF and Kataeb not by an Armenian group from Armenia.
    But they're Armenians. And they have "transnational" links.

And where has that rendered LF and Kataeb? They got the status of extremist, terror sectarian militias.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

But they're Armenians. And they have "transnational" links.

And where has that rendered LF and Kataeb? They got the status of extremist, terror sectarian militias.
    The Tashnag in Lebanon isn't funded by the Tashnag in Armenia and doesn't send funds back to it in Armenia. They're not a branch of the Armenian Tashnag.