• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Germany bans Hezbollah - conducts raids

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The Tashnag in Lebanon isn't funded by the Tashnag in Armenia and doesn't send funds back to it in Armenia. They're not a branch of the Armenian Tashnag.

I have no evidence to back that up or reject that. Like the many claims you spew out of your @** , i am sure you have no evidence to back up this one too. But the fact is they have transnational links. And going by the fact that you support what the German authorities did to Hezballah and their followers in Geemany, we should do the same to Armenians in Lebanon, going by your logic.

The_FPMer

I have no evidence to back that up or reject that. Like the many claims you spew out of your @** , i am sure you have no evidence to back up this one too. But the fact is they have transnational links. And going by the fact that you support what the German authorities did to Hezballah and their followers in Geemany, we should do the same to Armenians in Lebanon, going by your logic.
But they do have transnational links. They operate in Germany, USA, Latin America, all over the Middle East. They were founded by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, and still get funding from Iran. They are engaged in direct conflict in numerous Middle Eastern countries and were involved in the Bosnian war. If that doesn't constitute as transnational then I don't know what is!

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Germany is in Europe ya baba, that's not their problem. Moreover, given their Nazi past, they have to be strict towards a party that seeks to eradicate Israel.

If they are in Europe, then they should act as Europeans and not as Middle Easterners. They should not interfere in Middle East politics and make biased policies under Zionist and American pressure.

You should come out too and stop hiding your face behind your fingers. Tell us that you hate Muslims generally and you would like them to be eliminated in Europe and for them to disappear in Lebanon and for them to leave the earth to another planet or be genocided. You have made one baseless claim to another without backing them up and you speak and admit they're hypothesis. Why should I waste my time with your waste product you consider as opinions?

The_FPMer

If they are in Europe, then they should act as Europeans and not as Middle Easterners. They should not interfere in Middle East politics and make biased policies under Zionist and American pressure.

You should come out too and stop hiding your face behind your fingers. Tell us that you hate Muslims generally and you would like them to be eliminated in Europe and for them to disappear in Lebanon and for them to leave the earth to another planet or be genocided. You have made one baseless claim to another without backing them up and you speak and admit they're hypothesis. Why should I waste my time with your waste product you consider as opinions?
They did act as Europeans and banned them. Had they acted like ME they would have bombed them :lol:

I don't hate Muslims, on the contrary. When Picasso advocated for a US intervention against HA, I rejected it. I don't want strife between Lebanese. I want everyone to prosper.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
But they do have transnational links. They operate in Germany, USA, Latin America, all over the Middle East. They were founded by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, and still get funding from Iran. They are engaged in direct conflict in numerous Middle Eastern countries and were involved in the Bosnian war. If that doesn't constitute as transnational then I don't know what is!

But there is a Lebanese Christian party, not only with transnational links, but they also belong to another nation. But that is all sweet and fine because to you they are Christians. When Lebanese have dual citizenship, what do you expect them to do? Disown their country of origin?

My worries are not about Hezballah. They're more than capable of sorting themselves out I believe. Most of similar decisions in the past have not affected them or changed anything.

My worries are about the ORDINARY Lebanese Shia person with no political affiliation whatsoever to Hezballah getting harassed in Europe and in western capitals.

If that happens, it is obligatory and a must that the Lebanese government should retaliate against whatever country, no matter the miserable state of Lebanon and even if that would mean shattering relations with European and western countries. Ordinary Lebanese citizens who may be Shia, who have no political affiliation to Hezballah or even to any other party, should not be stereotyped, scapegoated and harassed.

We arent going to be oppressed for our national and religious identity because they have a problem with Hezballah. Most times, it isnt Hezballah that would carry the burden from these western decisions. It is the ordinary Lebanese. Those who were arrested in Germany, and alleged to be part of Hezballah, whether with dual citizenship or not, would be made to face German law. That brings the end of Hezbollah's presence in Germany. But there are ordinary Lebanese who live, work and visit Germany and are of Lebanese Shia decent. If any western country is going to subject ordinary Lebanese citizens to abuse for their national and religious identity, then it is obligatory that Lebanon, as a country respond in kind. That should be clear and the Lebanese govt should know this and make it clear to their German counterparts to ensure Lebanese are not discriminated against for their identity or religious beliefs.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
They did act as Europeans and banned them. Had they acted like ME they would have bombed them :lol:

Or maybe holocaust them? No body is better than the other. Every people have their ups and downs.

You dont have to make racist jokes. Your posts are out here for all to see.

The_FPMer

But there is a Lebanese Christian party, not only with transnational links, but they also belong to another nation. But that is all sweet and fine because to you they are Christians. When Lebanese have dual citizenship, what do you expect them to do? Disown their country of origin?
Armenians aren't working in Lebanon for the benefit of Armenia nor did Armenian parties set up branches in Lebanon. HA's organization in Germany is a branch of HA's network.

My worries are not about Hezballah. They're more than capable of sorting themselves out I believe. Most of similar decisions in the past have not affected them or changed anything.

My worries are about the ORDINARY Lebanese Shia person with no political affiliation whatsoever to Hezballah getting harassed in Europe and in western capitals.

If that happens, it is obligatory and a must that the Lebanese government should retaliate against whatever country, no matter the miserable state of Lebanon and even if that would mean shattering relations with European and western countries. Ordinary Lebanese citizens who may be Shia, who have no political affiliation to Hezballah or even to any other party, should not be stereotyped, scapegoated and harassed.

We arent going to be oppressed for our national and religious identity because they have a problem with Hezballah. Most times, it isnt Hezballah that would carry the burden from these western decisions. It is the ordinary Lebanese. Those who were arrested in Germany, and alleged to be part of Hezballah, whether with dual citizenship or not, would be made to face German law. That brings the end of Hezbollah's presence in Germany. But there are ordinary Lebanese who live, work and visit Germany and are of Lebanese Shia decent. If any western country is going to subject ordinary Lebanese citizens to abuse for their national and religious identity, then it is obligatory that Lebanon, as a country respond in kind. That should be clear and the Lebanese govt should know this and make it clear to their German counterparts to ensure Lebanese are not discriminated against for their identity or religious beliefs.
I concur, I worry about ordinary Shias as well.

Carol Friandise

Germany has a moral obligation to the Jewish people. They can't allow an organization that denies the Holocaust ever happened (which is a crime in Germany), that claims Jews created AIDS and that wishes that all Jews would move to Israel 'so it would be easier to kill them all', to have a platform in their country.
True germany can play retard as much as they want for as long as they want to .. however, Lebanon, Arabs, Muslims have no obligations towards
the criminal jewish people who has committed in the past 60 years more crimes than both Adolf Hitler and the Allies did in world war 2.
Looks like germany didn't learn from the flu epidemic that stroke Europe this year in response to NATO war crimes in Syria and Iraq for the past 20 years.
I assure them that next winter will even become more atrocious than this one by Allah's will

Carol Friandise

I concur, I worry about ordinary Shias as well.
It's not about ordinary Shia, it's about HA, Lebanon and the Lebanese people.
A new chapter of Lebanon history is about to begin and it is spearheaded by Hassan Diab's
American government ruling Lebanon right now. Planning the next stage of sending Lebanon,
into oblivion. HA and IRAN "UNKNOWINGLY", helped the NATO and the US to set this stage in motion
which will lead into their doom and that of Lebanon.

NewLeb

From the NYT link you presented (you must be blind):

"The Trump administration is expected to announce on Monday that it is designating an ultranationalist group based in Russia as a terrorist organization, according to officials. It is the first time the government will apply the label to a white supremacist group."

White trash is safe trash.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Lebanon summons German ambassador over Hezbollah ban

Lebanese foreign minister says Hezbollah is fundamental political component in country

Lebanon summons German ambassador over Hezbollah ban

BEIRUT
Lebanon on Tuesday summoned the German ambassador in Beirut over Berlin's decision to ban Hezbollah group.

German Ambassador Georg Birgelen stated that the decision to ban the activities of Hezbollah was taken a while ago and it finally entered into force, the Lebanese Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

"The decision does not classify Hezbollah as a terrorist [group], but rather prohibits its activities on German soil," the ambassador said.

Lebanese Foreign Minister Nassif Hitti, for his part, reiterated that Hezbollah "is a fundamental political component in the country and represents a broad class of the people, and is part of the Lebanese parliament", according to the statement.

On Monday, Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah termed the German decision as "political" and came in response to "American pressure" and "for the satisfaction of Israel".

Last week, German Interior Ministry spokesman Steve Alter described Hezbollah as a “Shia terrorist organization” in a statement he posted on Twitter, and said Interior Minister Horst Seehofer has ordered a ban on the activities of the group in Germany.

Hezbollah's military wing was banned previously.

The Lebanese group has around 1,000 supporters in Germany, according to the country’s domestic intelligence agency BfV.

In 2013, EU member states banned Hezbollah’s armed wing but resisted pressure from the US and Israel to outlaw the group entirely.

In Lebanon, Hezbollah is recognized as a major political party and plays a role in the country’s complex power structure.

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Se3a

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter