• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Germany bans Hezbollah - conducts raids

All these mosques and associations are infiltrated by the German/EU intelligence operatives.
The people going their know it!
But for some reasons the Radical sunni mosques are left to operate normally and now they are targeting Shia mosques based on their affiliation with Iran/HA.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Most of the Muslim doxxers seem to be living in Western countries, disturbing. @Indie is right when she says Muslims play the 'secular' game only when it suits them, deep down most are out for BLOOD. Poor Copt brother may get the death penalty.

Anyone who uses a generalised term such as "Muslims" or "Christians", and collectively condemning an entire people made up of diverse and different individuals, is not sincere in his or her criticism. It simply turns the person into a missionary or an apologist who would clutch at any straw to make collective judgments and punishment.

It is funny though. A Coptic man is living in Kuwait and hating on Christianity. You may say us Muslims who live in the West and are critical of Christianity. The answer is simple. The West have never portrayed themselves as countries governed by Christian laws. The countries in the West with the most conservative Christian population are the once most insistence when it comes to the separation of church and state. Perhaps this is one of the most impressive things I have learned from Western countries. And in countries with mixed sectarian and religious makeup, only secularism can work. A system that treats everyone as equal citizens irrespective of religion. It doesnt mean atheism or disbanding religion. But religion would strictly be a personal affair out of the public sphere.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
All these mosques and associations are infiltrated by the German/EU intelligence operatives.
The people going their know it!
But for some reasons the Radical sunni mosques are left to operate normally and now they are targeting Shia mosques based on their affiliation with Iran/HA.

The Western nations most times put their anger on Shia Muslims because of their disputes with Iran. And when you compare how the Shia behave and what their doctrines are, the Shia have never been violent, harmful or hateful to western societies. Yet, they ostracize the Shia and leave the others who are hateful and harmful to roam freely, because the main country that has the same brand of Islam with those who follow deadly takfiri ideology is in bed with Western countries for economic reasons.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians...

All coming to kill them.

How funny seeing you compare an Iranian CREATED, FUNDED, and CONTROLLED terrorist organization to Armenians who defended their homes from Islamic terrorists from as far as ****ing Sudan. Nice try Shiite boy.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But they do have transnational links. They operate in Germany, USA, Latin America, all over the Middle East. They were founded by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, and still get funding from Iran. They are engaged in direct conflict in numerous Middle Eastern countries and were involved in the Bosnian war. If that doesn't constitute as transnational then I don't know what is!

Bas l2arman jid jiddon 2ija min Armenia...you hypocreet.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But there is a Lebanese Christian party, not only with transnational links, but they also belong to another nation. But that is all sweet and fine because to you they are Christians. When Lebanese have dual citizenship, what do you expect them to do? Disown their country of origin?

My worries are not about Hezballah. They're more than capable of sorting themselves out I believe. Most of similar decisions in the past have not affected them or changed anything.

My worries are about the ORDINARY Lebanese Shia person with no political affiliation whatsoever to Hezballah getting harassed in Europe and in western capitals.

If that happens, it is obligatory and a must that the Lebanese government should retaliate against whatever country, no matter the miserable state of Lebanon and even if that would mean shattering relations with European and western countries. Ordinary Lebanese citizens who may be Shia, who have no political affiliation to Hezballah or even to any other party, should not be stereotyped, scapegoated and harassed.

We arent going to be oppressed for our national and religious identity because they have a problem with Hezballah. Most times, it isnt Hezballah that would carry the burden from these western decisions. It is the ordinary Lebanese. Those who were arrested in Germany, and alleged to be part of Hezballah, whether with dual citizenship or not, would be made to face German law. That brings the end of Hezbollah's presence in Germany. But there are ordinary Lebanese who live, work and visit Germany and are of Lebanese Shia decent. If any western country is going to subject ordinary Lebanese citizens to abuse for their national and religious identity, then it is obligatory that Lebanon, as a country respond in kind. That should be clear and the Lebanese govt should know this and make it clear to their German counterparts to ensure Lebanese are not discriminated against for their identity or religious beliefs.

Kharjkon.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Israehell embarrassing the European Union. Very conveniently, Israehell labels all their opponents, even civilians as "terrorists" and then blackmail other countries to follow suit or else they would be accused of "supporting terrorism" :

Rafidi

Legendary Member
@Lebmonage facing a cultural shock realizing people don't tolerate Shiite extremism outside Almanar.

The only cultural shock I've suffered was meeting you on here. I never imagined a militiamen will have the same militiamen mentality since 30 years after running from Lebanon and becoming a fugitive in the West. You should be extradited to Lebanon. The extremist here is you. Someone who called for bombing Lebanon back into the stone age a while back, by his Zionist terror friends. And someone, who just yesterday called for a genocide against the largest section of Lebanon's population. You cant be calling for genocide and indiscriminate bombing and still be pointing finger at someone else on extremism because I am anti Zionist terrorism.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The only cultural shock I've suffered was meeting you on here. I never imagined a militiamen will have the same militiamen mentality since 30 years after running from Lebanon and becoming a fugitive in the West. You should be extradited to Lebanon. The extremist here is you. Someone who called for bombing Lebanon back into the stone age a while back, by his Zionist terror friends. And someone, who just yesterday called for a genocide against the largest section of Lebanon's population. You cant be calling for genocide and indiscriminate bombing and still be pointing finger at someone else on extremism because I am anti Zionist terrorism.

Haha you think I was a militiaman, how funny and off the mark!

We should grab coffee the next time I'm in Lebanon.

SAVO

in case AFD win in the german election , u guys should expect the worst ;)..this party is very popular in ex comunist East germany :)

Rafidi

Legendary Member
in case AFD win in the german election , u guys should expect the worst ;)..this party is very popular in ex comunist East germany :)

Thanks for the racist threats and promoting such a movement that majority of Germans will surely reject. And dont forget that if such a party wins, it wont be only Muslims, be they Shia or Sunni/Salafist, they will target with their hate. Even Jews wouldn't be spared and Africans and maybe, Asians too.

And I hope you are not like our friend who threatens all the Shia because he dislikes Hezballah. He doesnt care whether a Shia is actually just a sympathiser, a supporter, a cheerleader, a follower, a member or an actual opponent of Hezballah. To him, by religious identity or affiliation, all Shia are guilty by association, and from Spain to Alaska, all Shia are therefore are blameworthy and condemnable because they are simply Shia like Hezballah is.

Myself, I am more of a cheerleader for Hezballah. I do not see myself even as a supporter, because there are issues I do not agree with in internal politics. However, when it comes to their role in protecting Lebanon from Zionist occupation and the threat of Takfiri terrorism and invasion, I am 100% with them on those two. We as Lebanese are human beings too, who have the right, when faced with external threats, to defend ourselves and our country. As a Lebanese, I believe that no matter how bad Hezballah maybe because Zionists and their supporters want to portray that picture of them due to their resistance of Zionist occupation, when it comes to Lebanon, Hezballah has been way more of a blessing than a curse. If we had a nationalistic, patriotic movement, not built on feudalism and family politics in each sect, Lebanon would be a better place for all Lebanese and for the world too.

Please stick to the topic and it has to do with the Zionist influenced German ban. If you want to discuss some other issues about Hezballah from 10,000 years ago, open a thread or post in the appropriate threads. Thank you. ;) :)

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"لهذه الاسباب حظرت المانيا "حزب الله
تقرير يتهمه بمواد متفجرة وادوات تجسس

ذكرت صحيفة "دي تسايت" الألمانية الأسباب التي ادت الى حظر المانيا نشاطات "حزب الله" على اراضيها، استنادا الى تقرير استخباراتي اطلعت عليه.

ووفقًا لتقرير وزارة الداخلية الألمانية عن نشاطات الحزب في ألمانيا، والمكون من 30 صفحة واطلعت عليه الصحيفة الألمانية، فإن من أبرز الأسباب تخزين كميات كبيرة من نيترات الأمونيوم المستخدمة في صناعة المتفجرات، وتطوير برامج تجسس.

وقالت الصحيفة، نقلا عن التقرير، إن "وزارة الداخلية رصدت عددا من النشاطات الخطيرة لحزب الله في ألمانيا، تهدد أمن البلاد".

وتابعت "أول أسباب حظر حزب الله في ألمانيا، هو تخزين مؤسسات وقيادات الحزب في ألمانيا، كميات كبيرة من نيترات الأمونيوم في مباني شركة شحن في جنوب البلاد".

وأضافت "نيترات الأمونيوم يستخدم بشكل أساسي في صناعة المتفجرات، لذلك يعد خطرا كبيرا على أمن ألمانيا خاصة إذا وقع في أياد خطرة مثل حزب الله".

ورصدت الداخلية الألمانية في تقريرها "نشاط المنظمات الشبابية التابعة له بين أبناء الجاليتين اللبنانية والسورية، ونجاحها في تجنيد العديد من الشباب"، وفقًا للصحيفة نفسها.

وبحسب التقرير فإن الحزب يدير أنشطة متشعبة لجمع ملايين الدولارات من التبرعات، وغسل الأموال في ألمانيا وتوجيهها الى لبنان"، كما أنّ الحزب يستغل الأراضي الألمانية في نشر الدعاية".

ولفتت الصحيفة أيضًا إلى أنّ حزب الله استخدم خادم "سيرفر" في ألمانيا لتخزين برامج التجسس الضارة التي يستخدمها في التجسس على الهواتف المحمولة في لبنان وإسرائيل والولايات المتحدة".

وتابعت "كما اعتاد حزب الله إرسال عدد من قادته المثيرين للجدل إلى ألمانيا، لزيارة وتفقد المؤسسات التابعة له، إلى درجة إلقاء قيادي تدور حوله الكثير من علامات الاستفهام (لم يذكر اسمه) خطابا في أنصار الحزب في برلين وبريمن في عامي 2018 و2019".

وقالت الصحيفة "ألمانيا ترى أن قرار الحظر جاء نتيجة عمل مضن وطويل للاستخبارات الألمانية استطاعت فيه جمع كل المعلومات عن شبكة حزب الله وأنشطتها المهددة للأمن والتماسك الاجتماعي".

يُشار إلى أنّ وزارة الداخلية الألمانية أعلنت في 30 نيسان الماضي، حظر كل نشاطات "حزب الله" في ألمانيا.

وخلال الاعوام الماضية، طوّر "حزب الله" شبكة مؤسسية قوية، يتمحور معظمها حول المساجد والجمعيات الثقافية التي تجمع التبرعات وبالتالي تساهم في تعزيز وضع المنظمة في لبنان وتمويل عملياتها.

وفي تقرير صادر قبل أسابيع، قالت هيئة حماية الدستور (الاستخبارات الداخلية) في ولاية بافاريا، في جنوب ألمانيا "يستخدم حزب الله اللبناني الأراضي الألمانية كمكان لتوفير الدعم اللوجستي والمالي"، مضيفة "ان تحركات حزب الله تعرض المصالح الخارجية لجمهورية ألمانيا الاتحادية للخطر".

ولفت التقرير إلى أن حزب الله ينشر 1050 من ناشطيه على الأراضي الألمانية، لكن عدد المتعاطفين معه اكبر بكثير. ويملك "حزب الله" في المانيا 30 مؤسسة منها مركز الإمام رضا وجمعية الإرشاد في برلين.

النـهــــار

Rafidi

Legendary Member
"لهذه الاسباب حظرت المانيا "حزب الله
تقرير يتهمه بمواد متفجرة وادوات تجسس

ذكرت صحيفة "دي تسايت" الألمانية الأسباب التي ادت الى حظر المانيا نشاطات "حزب الله" على اراضيها، استنادا الى تقرير استخباراتي اطلعت عليه.

ووفقًا لتقرير وزارة الداخلية الألمانية عن نشاطات الحزب في ألمانيا، والمكون من 30 صفحة واطلعت عليه الصحيفة الألمانية، فإن من أبرز الأسباب تخزين كميات كبيرة من نيترات الأمونيوم المستخدمة في صناعة المتفجرات، وتطوير برامج تجسس.

وقالت الصحيفة، نقلا عن التقرير، إن "وزارة الداخلية رصدت عددا من النشاطات الخطيرة لحزب الله في ألمانيا، تهدد أمن البلاد".

وتابعت "أول أسباب حظر حزب الله في ألمانيا، هو تخزين مؤسسات وقيادات الحزب في ألمانيا، كميات كبيرة من نيترات الأمونيوم في مباني شركة شحن في جنوب البلاد".

وأضافت "نيترات الأمونيوم يستخدم بشكل أساسي في صناعة المتفجرات، لذلك يعد خطرا كبيرا على أمن ألمانيا خاصة إذا وقع في أياد خطرة مثل حزب الله".

ورصدت الداخلية الألمانية في تقريرها "نشاط المنظمات الشبابية التابعة له بين أبناء الجاليتين اللبنانية والسورية، ونجاحها في تجنيد العديد من الشباب"، وفقًا للصحيفة نفسها.

وبحسب التقرير فإن الحزب يدير أنشطة متشعبة لجمع ملايين الدولارات من التبرعات، وغسل الأموال في ألمانيا وتوجيهها الى لبنان"، كما أنّ الحزب يستغل الأراضي الألمانية في نشر الدعاية".

ولفتت الصحيفة أيضًا إلى أنّ حزب الله استخدم خادم "سيرفر" في ألمانيا لتخزين برامج التجسس الضارة التي يستخدمها في التجسس على الهواتف المحمولة في لبنان وإسرائيل والولايات المتحدة".

وتابعت "كما اعتاد حزب الله إرسال عدد من قادته المثيرين للجدل إلى ألمانيا، لزيارة وتفقد المؤسسات التابعة له، إلى درجة إلقاء قيادي تدور حوله الكثير من علامات الاستفهام (لم يذكر اسمه) خطابا في أنصار الحزب في برلين وبريمن في عامي 2018 و2019".

وقالت الصحيفة "ألمانيا ترى أن قرار الحظر جاء نتيجة عمل مضن وطويل للاستخبارات الألمانية استطاعت فيه جمع كل المعلومات عن شبكة حزب الله وأنشطتها المهددة للأمن والتماسك الاجتماعي".

يُشار إلى أنّ وزارة الداخلية الألمانية أعلنت في 30 نيسان الماضي، حظر كل نشاطات "حزب الله" في ألمانيا.

وخلال الاعوام الماضية، طوّر "حزب الله" شبكة مؤسسية قوية، يتمحور معظمها حول المساجد والجمعيات الثقافية التي تجمع التبرعات وبالتالي تساهم في تعزيز وضع المنظمة في لبنان وتمويل عملياتها.

وفي تقرير صادر قبل أسابيع، قالت هيئة حماية الدستور (الاستخبارات الداخلية) في ولاية بافاريا، في جنوب ألمانيا "يستخدم حزب الله اللبناني الأراضي الألمانية كمكان لتوفير الدعم اللوجستي والمالي"، مضيفة "ان تحركات حزب الله تعرض المصالح الخارجية لجمهورية ألمانيا الاتحادية للخطر".

ولفت التقرير إلى أن حزب الله ينشر 1050 من ناشطيه على الأراضي الألمانية، لكن عدد المتعاطفين معه اكبر بكثير. ويملك "حزب الله" في المانيا 30 مؤسسة منها مركز الإمام رضا وجمعية الإرشاد في برلين.

النـهــــار

I dont know if this is a case of flogging a dead horse or giving a dog bad name in order to hang him. They should mention the Zionist pressure for Germany to take this decision. Apparently, they wont mention that in order not to portray Germany as helpless and just another Zionist controlled European colony. The Zionists have colonised Europe, sadly.