• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Germany working on sending back 200,000 Syrian refugee to Syria

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And it matters because ...?

Because this is not to reverse the action that made the million others, imported for a purpose, and this is not to reverse the fact that, as long as this purpose exists, many more will follow soon...with all the consequences that come with it...intended consequences of course.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Because this is not to reverse the action that made the million others, imported for a purpose, and this is not to reverse the fact that, as long as this purpose exists, many more will follow soon...with all the consequences that come with it...intended consequences of course.

I will take 200,000 Muslims leaving my anytime and I suspect everyone else in the World is just like I am.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The Germans have learnt a lesson the hard way. Most likely from the Turkish migration. Wahabiasm is a species and changing altitudes over a couple of generations is failing. May even have hereditary DNA links .. Dunno