Ghazi Aad law passed

Jo

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
مراسلة الـmtv: إقرار قانون المفقودين قسراً وسط تصفيق حار في قاعة مجلس النواب بعد التصويت عليه بنداً بنداً بما فيه المادة ٣٧

IMG-20181112-WA0031.jpg

• Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    yayyyyy lets milkkkkk it alll theee wayyyy now....

enou ba3d shuuu?

The question is what or who was stopping such law to pass in the first place???
    Ye3ni why did it take so manyyyy freaking years?

In this case every second that passed was crucial!

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    yayyyyy lets milkkkkk it alll theee wayyyy now....

enou ba3d shuuu?

The question is what or who was stopping such law to pass in the first place???
    Ye3ni why did it take so manyyyy freaking years?

In this case every second that passed was crucial!
    Boume much?

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    What is the Ghazi Aad law?
    Yes can anyone give us some briefing on what the law talks about ?
    Death of human rights activist who led efforts to uncover fate of Lebanon's disappeared

It is now about the law but talking about what he was fighting for. Basically an independent commission that looks to identify the fate of the disappeared during the war. Not sure was not easy to find good sources.
    In short it is the right to know.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Boume much?
    My bad congrats.. lets hope something good comes out from it!

3 MPs (Mkhaiber, Hikmat Dib and Ziad Al Kadri) presented different law i heard not sure ?
    And what does this law say? where can one find it?

And ya I think this came very late this should have passed by 2006 at max...

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    This can be done without the need of a law. I think there is more to it.
    Agreed. This is only speculation: I can have the right to go criticize the government as there is no law against it or there can be a law protecting my right to do so. The difference is that if there is a law protecting this right would impose things on the government to help me and make it easier for me to do so.
    After the war in lebanon and in the taef there was the "3afa llah 3an ma mada" shit between politicians and everyone buried skeletons deep in their closets and protected each others with their silence. If this is what i think it is the "right to know" is to combat this attitude maybe the government to declassify information and create an official entity that can discuss officially these issues with the syrian govt.

Anyway just speculation but there is a difference. If someone has more reliable information i will stand corrected.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    the 2 swines who voted against are
    sefa7 me3rab
    sefa7 al nukhtara

سفاحي معراب و المختارة الوحيدين لي اعترضو عل القانون .

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Agreed. This is only speculation: I can have the right to go criticize the government as there is no law against it or there can be a law protecting my right to do so. The difference is that if there is a law protecting this right would impose things on the government to help me and make it easier for me to do so.
    After the war in lebanon and in the taef there was the "3afa llah 3an ma mada" shit between politicians and everyone buried skeletons deep in their closets and protected each others with their silence. If this is what i think it is the "right to know" is to combat this attitude maybe the government to declassify information and create an official entity that can discuss officially these issues with the syrian govt.

Anyway just speculation but there is a difference. If someone has more reliable information i will stand corrected.
    Found it!

Attachments