Ghbeire municipality to close the golf course and aquire its lands

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

At some point, maybe making a fool out of yourself is a form of bad taste.
    who cares how it is spelt? there is an issue at hand and it is true. all news are reporting it. the club has been renting out this land since 1960 or so. why is the baladiye trying to acquire this land if aslan its state land?

Reactions: LVV
    fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    who cares how it is spelt? there is an issue at hand and it is true. all news are reporting it. the club has been renting out this land since 1960 or so. why is the baladiye trying to acquire this land if aslan its state land?
    To me this is an issue of two corrupt entities taking the fight outside. I have no dog in this fight and the thread title premise is wrong as was elegantly proved by the esteemed @cedarheart.

Sometimes one has to choose wisely when to engage and when to stay on the sidelines. My attempt at ridicule is a form of protest to the wrong portrayal of the issue at hand as being sectarian in nature.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

To me this is an issue of two corrupt entities taking the fight outside. I have no dog in this fight and the thread title premise is wrong as was elegantly proved by the esteemed @cedarheart.

Sometimes one has to choose wisely when to engage and when to stay on the sidelines. My attempt at ridicule is a form of protest to the wrong portrayal of the issue at hand as being sectarian in nature.
    maybe so but there is an issue at hand here. this is state land and why does the baladiye want it? the interior ministry should stop this bullshit.

Reactions: LVV
    LVV

LVV

maybe so but there is an issue at hand here. this is state land and why does the baladiye want it? the interior ministry should stop this bullshit.
    FPM want HA municipality to take the land inacceptable
    HA might control airport and put missiles there plus economic and cultural lost

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPM want HA municipality to take the land inacceptable
    HA might control airport and put missiles there plus economic and cultural lost
    FPM has nothing to do with this issue. Mesh kell el balad FPM!
    Ste7e 3a 7alak shwey.

Hebela w meshe

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is not up to the interior ministry. Both the municipality and the Golf association are preparing their trenches for what will be a long legal battle. It's up to the judiciary to solve this issue.

LVV

LVV

The Shia HA municipality want to take the gulf 400,000 sqm illegally
    - a disaster ( most of the members are Christians)
    - the land controlled by Gulf Association since the 1960s
    - 39,000 sqm already given to HA controlled municipality
    I leave to golf club
    غندور: الوحوش تحاول افتراس نادي الغولف

رصد موقع ليبانون ديبايت | 2019 - تشرين الأول - 07

علّق الناشط السياسي وعضو نادي الغولف اللبناني المحامي لؤي غندور، عبر فيسبوك"، على خبرٍ نُشر صباح اليوم في إحدى الصحف مفاده أن "بلدية الغبيري تتجه هذا الأسبوع إلى إقفال نادي الغولف اللبناني بسبب تمنّعه عن دفع الرسوم البلدية المُستحقّة عليه منذ عام 2017 والمُقدّرة بنحو مليار ليرة لبنانية"، معتبراً أن ""البلدية" تحاول وضع اليد على أكبر مساحة خضراء وأعرق نادي رياضي حضاري في بيروت"

وكتب غندور: "بلدية الغبيري تحاول وضع اليد على أكبر مساحة خضراء وأعرق نادي رياضي حضاري في بيروت لتحويله الى حديقة للسفارة الايرانية الجديدة او الى غابة من الباطون".

اعلان

واعتبر أن ""الوحوش" تحاول افتراس 420،000 م2 لأسباب طائفية بذريعة عدم تسديد ضريبة مبالغ فيها، وذلك بعد تشويه صورة نادي الغولف وتصويره على أنه محتل للملك العام".
    Terrorist Iran plus sectarian reasons by HA
    The sun ? is shining
    No hijab ? instead of bikini ? in Golf ?️ area

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

بدهم يعملوها ثكنة جديدة متل ثكنة الرسول الأعظم؟ يعني في بلوكات بطون جداد بدهم ياكلوا نص الطريق كرمال يضلّوا عم يسبّوا عمر وأبكر وعثمان وعائشة؟

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think a new course should be built in Normandy. Ex garbage dump sites are useless and good for golf. It's cheaper and better for everyone. More accessible.

If the golf course goes from the current location, it will be taken over by house shacks sooner or later . The next step would be to relocate the airport for safety and tourism image reasons. Damour or Halat.