Ghbeire municipality to close the golf course and aquire its lands

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

علّق الناشط السياسي وعضو نادي الغولف اللبناني المحامي لؤي غندور، عبر فيسبوك"، على خبرٍ نُشر صباح اليوم في إحدى الصحف مفاده أن "بلدية الغبيري تتجه هذا الأسبوع إلى إقفال نادي الغولف اللبناني بسبب تمنّعه عن دفع الرسوم البلدية المُستحقّة عليه منذ عام 2017 والمُقدّرة بنحو مليار ليرة لبنانية

ليش ما بيدفع المستحقات وليش ما جاب سيرتهم في تعليقه؟ اليس عدم دفع رسوم البلدية يساعد في هذا الموضوع؟

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

I think a new course should be built in Normandy. Ex garbage dump sites are useless and good for golf. It's cheaper and better for everyone. More accessible.

If the golf course goes from the current location, it will be taken over by house shacks sooner or later . The next step would be to relocate the airport for safety and tourism image reasons. Damour or Halat.
    not possible in damour

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

This is not up to the interior ministry. Both the municipality and the Golf association are preparing their trenches for what will be a long legal battle. It's up to the judiciary to solve this issue.
    isnt the interior ministry in charge of the baladiyet?? why is the baladiye trying to acquire which is not theirs?? simply doesnt make sense.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

The Shia HA municipality want to take the gulf 400,000 sqm illegally
    - a disaster ( most of the members are Christians)
    - the land controlled by Gulf Association since the 1960s
    - 39,000 sqm already given to HA controlled municipality
    I leave to golf club
    غندور: الوحوش تحاول افتراس نادي الغولف

رصد موقع ليبانون ديبايت | 2019 - تشرين الأول - 07

علّق الناشط السياسي وعضو نادي الغولف اللبناني المحامي لؤي غندور، عبر فيسبوك"، على خبرٍ نُشر صباح اليوم في إحدى الصحف مفاده أن "بلدية الغبيري تتجه هذا الأسبوع إلى إقفال نادي الغولف اللبناني بسبب تمنّعه عن دفع الرسوم البلدية المُستحقّة عليه منذ عام 2017 والمُقدّرة بنحو مليار ليرة لبنانية"، معتبراً أن ""البلدية" تحاول وضع اليد على أكبر مساحة خضراء وأعرق نادي رياضي حضاري في بيروت"

وكتب غندور: "بلدية الغبيري تحاول وضع اليد على أكبر مساحة خضراء وأعرق نادي رياضي حضاري في بيروت لتحويله الى حديقة للسفارة الايرانية الجديدة او الى غابة من الباطون".

اعلان

واعتبر أن ""الوحوش" تحاول افتراس 420،000 م2 لأسباب طائفية بذريعة عدم تسديد ضريبة مبالغ فيها، وذلك بعد تشويه صورة نادي الغولف وتصويره على أنه محتل للملك العام".
    Terrorist Iran plus sectarian reasons by HA
    The sun ? is shining
    No hijab ? instead of bikini ? in Golf ? area
    i suggest if this goes to court that these golf club have good lawyers. to get the best in town actually. time to show these maggots that they cant get away with everything in the country.

Last edited:
    Reactions: LVV
    ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Have you done a 5 minute study ?
    wallah 3anjad ?! you are taking the issue from a geographical point of view, disregarding the owners of the land ? and the highway that connects southern Lebanon to beirut ?
    Ma sheyef matar beirut keef sar sakana 3asskarieh with triple barb wires and all

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

i suggest if this goes to court that these gold club have good lawyers. to get the best in town actually. time to show these maggots that they cant get away with everything in the country.
    shouldn't they pay the municipality before going to court ?

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    wallah 3anjad ?! you are taking the issue from a geographical point of view, disregarding the owners of the land ? and the highway that connects southern Lebanon to beirut ?
    Ma sheyef matar beirut keef sar sakana 3asskarieh with triple barb wires and all
    Chill out. geographical is the only consideration for a start. Owners will never be happy wherever it's built. The current airport is dangerous. That's a real issue.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    isnt the interior ministry in charge of the baladiyet?? why is the baladiye trying to acquire which is not theirs?? simply doesnt make sense.
    Not in this matter. The municipalities do enjoy from a margin of self-governance within their jurisdiction.
    It's not uncommon to have judicial conflicts between miniciaplities and the ministry of the interior stays on the sidelines until the judiciary resolves the conflict.

In fact, there's hardly any municipality in Lebanon without pending legal issues against private individuals, institutions or other municipalities regarding real estate disputes.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Not in this matter. The municipalities do enjoy from a margin of self-governance within their jurisdiction.
    It's not uncommon to have judicial conflicts between miniciaplities and the ministry of the interior stays on the sidelines until the judiciary resolves the conflict.

In fact, there's hardly any municipality in Lebanon without pending legal issues against private individuals, institutions or other municipalities regarding real estate disputes.
    7elo.
    why is that exactly?? ma7ada 3aref whats
    in his boundaries and what isnt?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

shouldn't they pay the municipality before going to court ?
    they dont need to pay them anything. looks like they are trying to milk this and trying to get them out of the land w bas. typical thuggish mentality.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    7elo.
    why is that exactly?? ma7ada 3aref whats
    in his boundaries and what isnt?
    Not all areas in Lebanon are properly surveyed. You'd be surprised that in the capital itself, when an old building gets demolished and a surveyor is called upon to delineate the plot boundary, many times the new survey reveals encroachements that end up being legal disputes.
    I'm sure the issue of ghobeiri is something else though. There seems to be rent disputes and undocumented settlements that were devised between the two parties. Never trust the newspapers though.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Not all areas in Lebanon are properly surveyed. You'd be surprised that in the capital itself, when an old building gets demolished and a surveyor is called upon to delineate the plot boundary, many times the new survey reveals encroachements that end up being legal disputes.
    I'm sure the issue of ghobeiri is something else though. There seems to be rent disputes and undocumented settlements that were devised between the two parties. Never trust the newspapers though.
    something else pls explain?? the ghobeiri municipality is HA baladiye. i suspect they want this land due to the proximity to the airport. maybe some HA base maba3ref.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    something else pls explain?? the ghobeiri municipality is HA baladiye. i suspect they want this land due to the proximity to the airport. maybe some HA base maba3ref.
    Dont let the political context fool you. At the end its all about money.
    There will be a settlement eventually and monies will be exchanged whether by blackmail or by fair legal procedure (doubt).

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Dont let the political context fool you. At the end its all about money.
    There will be a settlement eventually and monies will be exchanged whether by blackmail or by fair legal procedure (doubt).
    if i think why HA wants it it wont happen. l kel will get involved and be against it.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    if i think why HA wants it it wont happen. l kel will get involved and be against it.
    I have no idea of hezbollahs involevement in this and i hate to speculate. I was talking in general.