Ghbeire municipality to close the golf course and aquire its lands

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

We need an airport in Christians region
    Enough bullshit
    this is why decentralization should be done and an airport in the christian area keserwen or batroun.

LVV

LVV

this is why decentralization should be done and an airport in the christian area keserwen or batroun.
    Bro Hamat airport is ready
    Make it civil plus military under US protection
    We need Christians with ball to make it official

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

أكّد رئيس بلدية الغبيري معن خليل، أنّ "لا رجوع عن القرار بإقفال نادي الغولف اللبناني بسبب تمنّعه عن دفع الرسوم البلدية المُستحقّة عليه منذ عام 2017 والمُقدّرة بنحو مليار ليرة لبنانية، إلّا إذا دفع المستحقات المتراكمة المتوجّبة عليه".

ولفت في تصريح تلفزيوني، إلى أنّ "حجّتهم أنّهم أقوياء، ومثلما يعتدون على الأرض، يعتقدون أنّهم يمكنهم ألّا يدفعوا الأموال المتوجّبة عليهم للبلدية".

Reactions: LVV
    fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    أكّد رئيس بلدية الغبيري معن خليل، أنّ "لا رجوع عن القرار بإقفال نادي الغولف اللبناني بسبب تمنّعه عن دفع الرسوم البلدية المُستحقّة عليه منذ عام 2017 والمُقدّرة بنحو مليار ليرة لبنانية، إلّا إذا دفع المستحقات المتراكمة المتوجّبة عليه".

ولفت في تصريح تلفزيوني، إلى أنّ "حجّتهم أنّهم أقوياء، ومثلما يعتدون على الأرض، يعتقدون أنّهم يمكنهم ألّا يدفعوا الأموال المتوجّبة عليهم للبلدية".
    What this statement means is that the municipality just named their price. Now they are open for negotiations and compromises.
    I'd say they will settle for something between 50% and 70% of that number. They can't afford a long legal battle, it takes too much time and might go beyond the municipal elections.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

What this statement means is that the municipality just named their price. Now they are open for negotiations and compromises.
    I'd say they will settle for something between 50% and 70% of that number. They can't afford a long legal battle, it takes too much time and might go beyond the municipal elections.
    They shouldn't be getting any of it. The club should pay what is required by law and that is it.
    The baladiye to me is trying to blackmail the club. Let them go to court iza badoun.

LVV

LVV

Baddak testosterone shots from the gulf?
    wassile 3a chi w2iyye allah
    We are dying for dollars
    Since 2011 Syrian war and HA going to regional wars
    Gulf money at least 15/ 17 billion dollars yearly to Lebanon was reduced to 7
    We lost
    4 billion dollars in tourism
    4 billion in real estate
    2 billion less in remittances from Lebanese abroad
    Your balance of payment was reduced from positive and surplus to negative
    Plus Nasrallah insults towards your Arab brothers
    The gulf did not massively punished the Lebanese
    But it was natural this affected a lot of people
    Most importantly your young graduates are no longer welcome in the gulf like in the past
    Lebanese are not deported but not replaced when they leave with other Lebanese
    - Harriri visit is important
    Our brothers in the gulf must know HA and FPM doesn’t represent anymore the majority of Lebanese
    We need gulf capital and investment to
    Your country and institution to balance and beat Iran influences with business work and dollars
    FPM to the garbage ? and HA to be ⚖ balanced
    14 March
    Historical Aounists ( Roukouz only one if them)
    Joseph Aoun
    Salameh
    And others groups will save Lebanon
    FPM deputies already reduced to around 20/25 depending on subject
    Harriri visit important
    12 October meetings of historical Aounists figures another milestone
    Tomorrow Wednesday military retirees in the streets
    Etc ...

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    We are dying for dollars
    Since 2011 Syrian war and HA going to regional wars
    Gulf money at least 15/ 17 billion dollars yearly to Lebanon was reduced to 7
    We lost
    4 billion dollars in tourism
    4 billion in real estate
    2 billion less in remittances from Lebanese abroad
    Your balance of payment was reduced from positive and surplus to negative
    Plus Nasrallah insults towards your Arab brothers
    The gulf did not massively punished the Lebanese
    But it was natural this affected a lot of people
    Most importantly your young graduates are no longer welcome in the gulf like in the past
    Lebanese are not deported but not replaced when they leave with other Lebanese
    - Harriri visit is important
    Our brothers in the gulf must know HA and FPM doesn’t represent anymore the majority of Lebanese
    We need gulf capital and investment to
    Your country and institution to balance and beat Iran influences with business work and dollars
    FPM to the garbage ? and HA to be ⚖ balanced
    14 March
    Historical Aounists ( Roukouz only one if them)
    Joseph Aoun
    Salameh
    And others groups will save Lebanon
    FPM deputies already reduced to around 20/25 depending on subject
    Harriri visit important
    12 October meetings of historical Aounists figures another milestone
    Tomorrow Wednesday military retirees in the streets
    Etc ...
    LVV, unrelated to this thread or even the content of your post really, I have been wanting to tell you that I am enjoying your new poetry style postings and your new format! :) You could even rap these posts bro! :lol:

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

LVV, unrelated to this thread or even the content of your post really, I have been wanting to tell you that I am enjoying your new poetry style postings and your new format! :) You could even rap these posts bro! :lol:
    man reply to the content at hand. You are not funny.

LVV

LVV

Bro events are going faster than the titanic sinking
    Unfortunately
    So sometimes many issues should be put together
    Is is about LF
    I m telling you Bro Geagea must forget his presidential ambition and focus on supporting Joseph Aoun to build a new majority among Christians against HA
    To balance HA and to end Corruption

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Bro events are going faster than the titanic sinking
    Unfortunately
    So sometimes many issues should be put together
    Is is about LF
    I m telling you Bro Geagea must forget his presidential ambition and focus on supporting Joseph Aoun to build a new majority among Christians against HA
    To balance HA and to end Corruption
    I was not criticizing, I actually like this new style. I might adopt some of it myself.