Ghosting

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
So long story short, I got f*cking ghosted by InstaBitch and I need a way to get her back and dump so that my ego can stop hurting.

I didnt get my return on investment on that shit, I took jer to f*cking Music Hall, f*cking roots, f*cking Caprice among other. All that shit is expensive this ghosting shit needs to be avenged.

Discuss.

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    @LVV i think your input is most valuable here

S

Saj

She didn’t owe you anything and she chose to give you nothing. Just go meet someone else and don’t get wrapped up in pettiness.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So long story short, I got f*cking ghosted by InstaBitch and I need a way to get her back and dump so that my ego can stop hurting.

I didnt get my return on investment on that shit, I took jer to f*cking Music Hall, f*cking roots, f*cking Caprice among other. All that shit is expensive this ghosting shit needs to be avenged.

Discuss.
    You openly use and disrespect women. Maybe she sensed that. Or maybe she's the female version of you, and you got played at your own game.

Either way, use this as a lesson and an opportunity for change. Stop hiding your insecurities behind a superficial, macho persona. And stop running after equally superficial women. Learn the true meaning and purpose of male/female relationships. Be a better representative of the cross in your avatar.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

You openly use and disrespect women. Maybe she sensed that. Or maybe she's the female version of you, and you got played at your own game.

Either way, use this as a lesson and an opportunity for change. Stop hiding your insecurities behind a superficial, macho persona. And stop running after equally superficial women. Learn the true meaning and purpose of male/female relationships. Be a better representative of the cross in your avatar.
    I would beg to disagree. I think @Lebanese Pride gives a fair and accurate representation of the cross in his avatar.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I would beg to disagree. I think @Lebanese Pride gives a fair and accurate representation of the cross in his avatar.
    It is quite sad to see you waste your potential in such a pathetic way. But if you're intent on being nothing more than a cheap troll, don't count on my attention.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

It is quite sad to see you waste your potential in such a pathetic way. But if you're intent on being nothing more than a cheap troll, don't count on my attention.
    I meant pre-1990 ouwwet, not the cross itself.
    Unless you believe the pointed cross is a Christian symbol.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I meant pre-1990 ouwwet, not the cross itself.
    Unless you believe the pointed cross is a Christian symbol.
    I meant the cross in general. It shouldn't be associated with a political party or a millitia, to begin with.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Discuss.
    Let me try to understand ...
    Did you really like/love the girl or you simply took her to expensive places just to be able to sleep with her later on ?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Let me try to understand ...
    Did you really like/love the girl or you simply took her to expensive places just to be able to sleep with her later on ?
    We don't know it's a "she".
    He didn't specify.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I meant the cross in general. It shouldn't be associated with a political party or a millitia, to begin with.
    I don't really care. Fact is, the pointed cross has come to represent a sectarian militia.
    And I think @Lebanese Pride perfectly embodies the ultra-conservative, sexist, and patriarchal values of a far-right Christian militia.

IsaBells

IsaBells

All the jingle ladies, put your hands up!
    Orange Room Supporter
    To be perfectly honest @Lebanese Pride an edgelord like yourself doesn't even deserve a first date, you should be thankful that poor woman agreed to go out with you more than once! Ma ba3rif Shu alla daraba 3a rasa la hal m3attara but I feel bad for her and she should question the entirety of her life choices since they led to her agreeing to go out with you!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ghosting is cancer, hangin there m8, and next time starbucks

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    To be perfectly honest @Lebanese Pride an edgelord like yourself doesn't even deserve a first date, you should be thankful that poor woman agreed to go out with you more than once! Ma ba3rif Shu alla daraba 3a rasa la hal m3attara but I feel bad for her and she should question the entirety of her life choices since they led to her agreeing to go out with you!
    Ma fi chi daraba 3a rasa, she got free rides, free drinks and seized the opportunity.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't really care. Fact is, the pointed cross has come to represent a sectarian militia.
    And I think @Lebanese Pride perfectly embodies the ultra-conservative, sexist, and patriarchal values of a far-right Christian militia.
    A conservative Christian doesn't go around with different women, trying to con them into sex. That's a liberal behaviour.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I think @Lebanese Pride is a pretty nice guy in RL and we should all read between the lines of his OP.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

>dates a promiscuous slut
    >complains she left him

Uhh bro, I think you should've saw that coming (no pun intended).

R

Ralph N

I think @Lebanese Pride is a pretty nice guy in RL and we should all read between the lines of his OP.
    Lebanese Pride is a nice guy?... Walla its the end of times I think ... Mike feghaly said reptilian aliens will conquer earth today you say Lebanese Pride is a nice guy in real life....The End is near....repent guys....

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I did read between the lines of his OP. That's why I told him exactly what he needs to hear :p Which is what the mainstream culture will not tell him.