Ghosting

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And here's an extra trip @Lebanese Pride ...next time you date a girl, take her places where you can have real conversations and where you can get to know each other. Not a noisy club. If you're looking for a real relationship that is.

• Advertisement
  • R

Ralph N

And here's an extra trip @Lebanese Pride ...next time you date a girl, take her places where you can have real conversations and where you can get to know each other. Not a noisy club. If you're looking for a real relationship that is.
    he thinks he can play station with her... lol... he doesnt know that a relationship with a girl is the most delicate thing a man can do...

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    he thinks he can play station with her... lol... he doesnt know that a relationship with a girl is the most delicate thing a man can do...
    Most guys and girls, nowadays, are completely messed up when it comes to relationships. It's no wonder: no one taught them properly. And on top of it they're all brainwashed by mainstream culture.

They should listen to Jordan Peterson and to Catholic lecturers, about what relationships are for and how to conduct themselves.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanese Pride, I will tell you what I tell all Owatjis: Grow up.

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ghost her back...that'll show her!

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Let me try to understand ...
    Did you really like/love the girl or you simply took her to expensive places just to be able to sleep with her later on ?
    How does it matter? To her she was the best thing going in my life and im a pretty good actor so I made her believe it.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Yeah but in the club theres alcohol and good music which drastically increases my chances to taste her titties.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    I think @Lebanese Pride is a pretty nice guy in RL and we should all read between the lines of his OP.
    Love you too Joey <3

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Thats the plan bro, I need to get her back so I can dump her in humiliating fashion.
    Don't fight hate with hate. Learn some humility from your leader Geagea.
    After spending 11 years in jail, he shook hands with his rival and nominated him to the presidency.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Let me try to understand ...
    Did you really like/love the girl or you simply took her to expensive places just to be able to sleep with her later on ?
    3ajabak mala jeel falten? Rez2allah 3a 2iyyemak bass ken l shab ma ye2bal ydahher we7de 2ella ma yesta2zen min bayya bil awal!

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    3ajabak mala jeel falten? Rez2allah 3a 2iyyemak bass ken l shab ma ye2bal ydahher we7de 2ella ma yesta2zen min bayya bil awal!
    ej jil felten
    3a2leto b ras a*ro

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I guess they'll have to wait for the testosterone level in their blood cycle to decrease to JustOld man's :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    it is not a matter of testosterone it is a matter of morals and values,
    my testosterone did not decrease ;)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    So long story short, I got f*cking ghosted by InstaBitch and I need a way to get her back and dump so that my ego can stop hurting.

I didnt get my return on investment on that shit, I took jer to f*cking Music Hall, f*cking roots, f*cking Caprice among other. All that shit is expensive this ghosting shit needs to be avenged.

Discuss.
    If you simply just want to get in her pants, you wasted way too much time :)
    Cut your losses and move on to another mark :)

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lak shoo ya @Lebanese Pride from your writings here on the forum i thought that any woman would kneel in front of your feet at first sight, shoo sar ma3ak, shoo sakarit!

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Lak shoo ya @Lebanese Pride from your writings here on the forum i thought that any woman would kneel in front of your feet at first sight, shoo sar ma3ak, shoo sakarit!
    Even the brightest light casts a shadow