Ghosting

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
Lak shoo ya @Lebanese Pride from your writings here on the forum i thought that any woman would kneel in front of your feet at first sight, shoo sar ma3ak, shoo sakarit!
I actually played this chick wrong, cause I liked her a little more than usual and didnt simply consider a f*ckhole, no more this.mistake wont happen again.

If I was the LP of old with her shit would have ended differently.

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I actually played this chick wrong, cause I liked her a little more than usual and didnt simply consider a f*ckhole, no more this.mistake wont happen again.

You need to be more disciplined and stick to the game, never show weakness, women can smell that sh*it :)

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm learning more and more about you .. the image I'm getting is you met someone who read you like a book.

Was it that you were always looking at her titties ?
    Or do you look at all the other girls like holes passing by ?
    Was it that she didn't appreciate your hands groping her...?
    What was it that triggered her ? Perhaps you shared the foul language you used in your posts..

Stalking her will consume you .. appart from the fact that it's illegal.

My recommendation for you is to take the easy and cheaper path of finding a girl by visiting a local brothel. It's less creepy, cheaper and expected.

When you feel you need a partner assuming its a woman ..visit the local zoo.

Last edited:
    Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Shoo baddeh illak allah ysabrak, it seems you showed her your six packs on the 1 st date, what a big mistake

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

Is it dumb to say that you should treat women that deserve it with respect but disregard the "bad" ones?

I mean, everyone is either trying be too macho or a complete cuck these days. Nothing in the middle anymore...

Lebanese-Nationalist

Lebanese-Nationalist

Try to be a gentleman but always impose your masculinity and personality. Don't overdo it, though.

Being a f*ck boy will only get you luck with the wrong type of girl. The one who's good for a one night stand and not much else.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Ok, I think you guys misunderstood.

I do not need advice with the b*tches, I'm pretty good in that front, I just need advice to get this one back so I can dump her myself and get an ego boost out of it.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Ok, I think you guys misunderstood.

I do not need advice with the b*tches, I'm pretty good in that front, I just need advice to get this one back so I can dump her myself and get an ego boost out of it.
    I think you should respect women more. Your attitude is appalling.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    I think you should respect women more. Your attitude is appalling.
    On the contrary amigo women dont want to be respected, [] its a huge turn on for them, ask any woman you know and she will tell u the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Guys, we have an EMERGENCY she just liked the shirtless instagram pic I posted, what do I do now?

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    I think jealousy played a part in the recent insta like as I started liking pics of her sister.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Guys, we have an EMERGENCY she just liked the shirtless instagram pic I posted, what do I do now?
    I think jealousy played a part in the recent insta like as I started liking pics of her sister.

Run to the nearest station and take the next train to Istanbul, or as far as you can get away from her. She's a ghosting predator, remember? Probably she's drooling to ghost more on you. Let's test her like-sincerity: show her your flamingon legs and see if you get any likes.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Run to the nearest station and take the next train to Istanbul, or as far as you can get away from her. She's a ghosting predator, remember? Probably she's drooling to ghost more on you. Let's test her like-sincerity: show her your flamingon legs and see if you get any likes.
    Flamingo legs???? My legs are like a goddamn tree trunk don't force me to post pics of my sexy legs to provr u wrong.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Flamingo legs???? My legs are like a goddamn tree trunk don't force me to post pics of my sexy legs to provr u wrong.
    Arnold bro, to my expert ears in the field of what attracts women, a tree trunk sounds as sexy as a jibbelit baton.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Arnold bro, to my expert ears in the field of what attracts women, a tree trunk sounds as sexy as a jibbelit baton.
    Not when your legs aren't the only thing that resembles a tree trunk if ya know what I mean wink wink.

What do u think the boxers pic on my insta are for?

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    Not when your legs aren't the only thing that resembles a tree trunk if ya know what I mean wink wink.

What do u think the boxers pic on my insta are for?
    3am ta3mel di3ay la Pampers?