Global warming, myth or reality?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

french astrophysicist and public figure Aurélien Barrau slams the renewable energy lobby taking a dump on the cost vs efficiency of solar and wind power and advocating for research on nuclear power.
nuclear energy has proven itself, a force that is uncontrollable by humans and can cause serious injuries, birth deficiencies
and deformation. Humans have failed to control a nuclear disaster like Fukushima incident and before it Chernobyl​

• Advertisement
  • epedep

epedep

wait until the sun starts to rise from the west​
    That will never happen unless someone hits a button.

On a more serious note:
    If that happens you will literally have rainforests in Saudi Arabia, Europe will be a tundra, South China, the Northern Amazon and the US South will be a desert, and temperate forests, marshes and grasslands would stretch from Morocco all the way to India. Our current climate change is alot worse because the last time climate change like this happened, almost all life was wiped out. retrograde_earth_climate_model-11.jpg images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
    ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

@epedep
    1 - what you said doesn't hold true because I said: "wait until the sun starts to rise from the west" and I didn't say "flip north to south and vice-versa"
    2 - the maps are not correct. Japan is colored in white, while it is the greenest country in the world in proportion the % of its land size
    Russia's north is mostly ice and not forests
    3 - you cannot claim a "stop button" since you still don't know what makes this humongous mass spin at a constant rate every year

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    is this fantasy “spin the world the other side around” serious?

epedep

epedep

@epedep
    1 - what you said doesn't hold true because I said: "wait until the sun starts to rise from the west" and I didn't say "flip north to south and vice-versa"
    2 - the maps are not correct. Japan is colored in white, while it is the greenest country in the world in proportion the % of its land size
    Russia's north is mostly ice and not forests
    3 - you cannot claim a "stop button" since you still don't know what makes this humongous mass spin at a constant rate every year
    As you can see the blocks do not cover everywhere

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    on this day france has already met its carbon emission wuota for the year which 79 megatons. this goal that it aims to reach by 2050as it was agreed upon in the last climate change conference,looks like a very long shot, but at least they’re trying or so they say