Global warming, myth or reality?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
What i know is you have no clue what you're posting, linking or talking about.
If you want to dismiss accredited scientific bodies and sources, not to mention countless articles and a census of 97% of scientists agreeing to anthropogenic climate change, you need to bring something to the table other than "your opinion". Feel free to go back and read the start of this thread, other people have tried and failed to challenge my position with better arguments than lvv is right lol.

I think you're familiar with my background so you should definitely know better than to challenge my understanding of what I'm talking about :).

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    If you want to dismiss accredited scientific bodies and sources, not to mention countless articles and a census of 97% of scientists agreeing to anthropogenic climate change, you need to bring something to the table other than "your opinion". Feel free to go back and read the start of this thread, other people have tried and failed to challenge my position with better arguments than lvv is right lol.

I think you're familiar with my background so you should definitely know better than to challenge my understanding of what I'm talking about :).
    @LVV already provided you with links to very accurate information.
    I suggest you check them out.
    I still believe he had a point, something i cannot say about your articles nor their sources.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @LVV already provided you with links to very accurate information.
    I suggest you check them out.
    I still believe he had a point, something i cannot say about your articles nor their sources.
    The links lvv provided actually go against his thesis! Take the same advice I gave him and go read them!

My articles and sources link to literally all scientific organisations around the world studying climate change, if you still want to ignore this fact then I'm sorry but I will have to double down on my earlier qualification regarding you and your mental capabilities!

Have to say I'm quite disappointed a stem major would so readily dismiss scientific evidence for the sake of writing nonsense.

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Look at you posting links to articles and 'studies' from the same politically driven sources.
    With all due respect but your sources w sermeyet Wiam wahhab sawa.
    When the climate doomsday preachers appeal to authority and cite a "99% scientific consensus", remember that science is not a democracy. "Consensus" means zilch, I say that as someone whose hobby is population genetics. It's a cheap attempt at passing their political ideas as science... Which is funny because these are usually the same folks who can't even tell which gender they belong to.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lol he conveniently did not notice the average temperature getting higher ?

*totally proves global warming is a hoax and god will save us all*
    According to the World Meteorological Organization (WMO), the highest registered air temperature on Earth was 56.7 °C (134.1 °F) in Furnace Creek Ranch, California, located in the Death Valley desert in the United States, on July 10, 1913.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    When the climate doomsday preachers appeal to authority and cite a "99% scientific consensus", remember that science is not a democracy. "Consensus" means zilch, I say that as someone whose hobby is population genetics. It's a cheap attempt at passing their political ideas as science... Which is funny because these are usually the same folks who can't even tell which gender they belong to.
    Lmfao! your hobby is population genetics? That makes you totally qualified to disagree with 97% of scientists ?

Yes science is not a democracy, when all observable evidence points to a theory being true, it's held as true! Take the same advice I gave others in this thread and educate yourself!

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The issue isn't whether or not "global warming", which magically becomes "climate change" when the temperature falls, is a myth. Climate, by definition, changes. The real issue is whether or not it is the result of human activity/"anthropic". Considering the fact that there have been much more brutal and rapid episodes of climate change in prehistory, it's likely the climate doomsday preachers are overestimating the human ability to control the climate... That is, unless you believe the Last Glacial Maximum came to an end because Cro-Magnon lit too many fires :cigar:
    I don't expect this nonsense from you. The current climate change is because of humans, NOT past changes.

Most of the Earth's past changes in climate were because of greenhouse gases (notably methane and carbon dioxide). When they were reduced, climate cooled. When they were increased, climate warmed. This association between climate change and greenhouse gases is a basic concept.

When CO2 levels jumped rapidly, the resulting change in climate was highly disruptive for life and caused mass extinctions (e.g. end of Permian, Triassic, and mid-Cambrian periods). The symptoms of these events -- big, rapid jump in global temperatures, rising sea levels, and ocean acidification -- are all happening today with human-caused climate changed.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    According to the World Meteorological Organization (WMO), the highest registered air temperature on Earth was 56.7 °C (134.1 °F) in Furnace Creek Ranch, California, located in the Death Valley desert in the United States, on July 10, 1913.
    Yeaahhh... Manifesto we argued about this subject long enough both in this thread and elsewhere for you to know your nonsense won't get you very far.

Feel free to refer to your earlier failed attempts at dismissing anthropogenic climate change though. I'll quote them in the following post so you can spot them easier :p

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I bothered with looking up like 5 of these people and they were all widely discredited! Nice try, yet another fail!

Go educate yourself instead of wasting your time trying to prove you're right! You're not!
    Of course they'll discredit them, because their findings don't suit the tree huggers' agenda.

In any case, this wouldn't be the first time scientists have lied to us.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Of course they'll discredit them, because their findings don't suit the Tree Huggers' agenda.

In any case, this wouldn't be the first time scientists have lied to us.
    Good job spotting your charlatans :) now refer to my conclusion of that debate :p

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Lmfao! your hobby is population genetics? That makes you totally qualified to disagree with 97% of scientists ?
    Yet i see you disagreeing with 99% of the scientists on this forum
    suddenly you're the educated one and everyone else is illiterate and have to educate themselves.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can pay money to anyone to say whatever it is you want them to say! Their research and publications were dismissed at least according to their Wikipedia pages you so conveniently provided!

Einstein would not be among them because he went into physics for the pursuit of knowledge and truth not to willfully falsify evidence and draw up wrong conclusions which happened for like 4 of the scientists you posted! Have a read lol, check their links!

The very basic observation that the troposphere is getting increasingly hotter while the stratosphere is getting colder dismissed the sun hypothesis and actually confirms anthropogenic causes for global warming, mainly greenhouse emissions that trap radiation... That's the basic argument advanced by so many of these scientists: solar radiation fluctuations are responsible for global warming, not greenhouse emissions... Going against basic observation lol nice!

Please read the links provided to you or stop wasting my time with your garbage!

Satellite data show a cooling trend in the upper atmosphere. So much for global warming…. Right?
    Come on. You spend hours daily on the forum. It's not like you have better things to do ;p
    I would rather change my daughter's dirty poop filled diaper 10 times in a row than to keep going in this de2 l may may argument with you!
    Because I'm in a good mood :p

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yet i see you disagreeing with 99% of the scientists on this forum
    suddenly you're the educated one and everyone else is illiterate and have to educate themselves.
    I'm pretty sure I'm the only scientist in this thread, so khayet bgher hal msalle

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thanks for proving my point.
    What point? The basic fact that I'm a scientist while you're an engineer who should know better than to disagree with scientific evidence? Or that you called everyone on here a scientist when it's incredibly obvious by their posts they have absolutely no idea wtf they are talking about or why they hold the position they hold?

Yes you have to educate yourself if you don't know enough about a subject instead of just blindly trusting politically motivated sources and writing random nonsense, even going so far as to dismiss all scientific sources which once again, is incredibly disappointing for a stem major!

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Skunk is not an engineer, he's IT (guy that fixes my computer ?).

NiceV

NiceV

Only God can solve the change in weather
    The big ban is here to prove the act of creation
    Fake media talk about climate change
    There is no global warming
    We will survive and adapt
    This will not affect deeply your life
    President Trump is right all along
    Without his policy USA ?? will not be today greatest economic and energy producer in the world

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

"If you want to dismiss accredited scientific bodies and sources" - My personal problem with this is that those "accredited bodies" became discredited in the name of politics and money.

NiceV

NiceV

President Trump support clean technology
    We need this
    Technical innovation not reduced energy
    We need energy to go to space
    Robot
    Artificial intelligence

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    "If you want to dismiss accredited scientific bodies and sources" - My personal problem with this is that those "accredited bodies" became discredited in the name of politics and money.
    I'll ask you the same question I asked lvv, what do 97% of scientists have to gain by lying about anthropogenic climate change? (Keep in mind that I'm just going along with your hypothesis here) It's really the other way around with oil companies burying climate reports for years and paying scientists exorbitant amounts of money in order to lie and falsify evidence! If you want to talk about political motivation, follow the money and the interests of the richest!