• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Going to Beirut

We're planning to visit Beirut this year. I'm excited about the lebanese roasted chicken, manakeesh cheese and mezze. I heard that July-August is the peak season but I don't think we can make it by July coz we're still trying to save more :( We don't want to use our credit cards anymore, the interest rates are killing us. Will see if we could find other ways. Otherwise, let us know if it will be best to visit the country by November. Thanks.

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
We're planning to visit Beirut this year. I'm excited about the lebanese roasted chicken, manakeesh cheese and mezze. I heard that July-August is the peak season but I don't think we can make it by July coz we're still trying to save more :( We don't want to use our credit cards anymore, the interest rates are killing us. Will see if we could find other ways. Otherwise, let us know if it will be best to visit the country by November. Thanks.
I love November, not too cold yet and definetly not hot.

What do you like doing ?

Note that by November, the beach season is over and the ski season would have not started yet.

consciousoftime

Others said there's no really a good or bad time to visit Beirut, but if you wish to visit by July to August and excited about the Lebanese roasted chicken:) then do it so..Discovering places is a great thing to do. Don't worry much about expenses if you do not want to use credit cards then why not try to apply for a personal loan? Have you thought about it? Consider some other banks or a credit union instead.

I think that borrowing from a credit union is my best option right now. Did you know that despite bad credit personal loan is still possible? A ray of sunshine in this dilemma of mine. Citibank is offering zero % for balance transfers and I can pay it off in 15 months. I think it is great! But ... still considering that credit union loan since I am qualified for it anyway. :)