Good Morning Lebanon......Today is March 14, 2015

PhoenixResurrection

PhoenixResurrection

Adrian Cronauer - version libanaise: "Goooood Morning, Lebanon! This is not a test. This is rock and roll. Time to rock it from the North to the South! I know you are all dying to talk about the nobel price nominations and the frontrunner for the Peace Nobel Price Mr. Bashar Assad. yeh, All you need to do is sign a peace treaty with Isreal to get on this list...
Well na! I'm not gonna talk about it! so the guy managed to buy himself a new reputation after the infamous 2005 lebanese events, but hey it is just 6h00, a little too early to be cynical!

Hmm what shall we talk about then? not gonna talk about the continuous fights between Isreal & palestinians, nor the continous altercation of Israel and some arab countries nor about the numerous Israeli commercial trades with most arab countries.. won't talk neither about the gulf countries wealth spent on artificial islands and skyscrapers yeh more interesting then investing in education and public welfare... won't talk about fundamentalism & terrorist attacks neither.. too much hate... what's left to talk about? let's talk about how we lebanese managed to get out of this ME mess with the least bruises ever...It feels good that we finally learned to mind our own business and concentrate on our internal reforms..

up for some local news? well after 7years away from the public eye, W Jumblatt is back, not as a politician since he, and most lebanese warlords got the people's message 7 years ago and left the political arena to the competent people.. So WJ is back.. as a painter. It seems he put his forced unemployement into good practice... plus it is a good therapy. too "cubical' for my taste though..

The following song "you're simply the best" is dedicated to our first female president! Mrs. President you are simply the Best.. there are rumors you might run for the second turn... PhoenixResurrection, you've got my vote anytime!

:biggrin:

• Advertisement
  • kamikaze

kamikaze

Good Morning Lebanon

This is sound of Mars, broadcasting on earthsat to the population of planet earth and through Jupitersat 1, Jupiter and its first 2 moons and Jupitersat2 for moon 3 and 4 and the west bank of the moon.
    Today the 14th of March 2015, the weather on mars is hazy, temperatures vary between 76C and 78C in the averages for the year, there is a 0% probability of rain, the last time we had rain in this part of the year was a million years ago.
    The avian flu has infected the palestinian camp of planet pluto, so the govenrment of planet earth led by Avrom Nataniel has taken precautions to protect planet earth and its citizens from this dangerous virus and decided to launch the nuclear missiles orbiting the milky way, as part of the completed stars wars program in 2012, on planet pluto. This small sacrifice of 150 million palestinians is necessary to preserve our solar system population free of disease, added Mr Nataniel.
    the speaker in the name of the palestianians on Planet Pluto Mr Boutros Harb, commenting from his 5000 km2 residence of Golan Heights has agreed that the Palestinians do not mind sacrifying themselves for the good of the milky way. We earlier spoke with Mr Harb and this is what he had to say:
    Radio Mars: Mr Harb de we have to take such a drastic step?

B. Harb: Nharik sa3id, It is stipulated in the Taef agreement of 2010 that the palestinian population deported from West Bank and Ghaza that Israel and I, representative of Palestine will decide when and how the palestininans are allowed to decide of their own faith

Radio Mars: But in the Taef agreement of 2010 it was mentioned that the palestinians can decide of their own president for planet pluto in 2 years after the agreement, and this has not happened yet.

B. Harb: Ya Madame, el Taef said that 2 years after the agreement The Israelis and I will give the Palestinians their right to decide only when the Taeffiye of the jews is cancelled and all jews become muslims, and when the isla7at on venus are implemented and this has not happened yet, we want the good for all the palestianians, we are their friends and let me remind you that in 2008 we deported them to Pluto because they were dying in West Bank due to starving.

Radio Mars: But they were starving due to the walls built by the Israelis

B. Harb: Hayda el kakem mish sa7i7, May I remind you that the jews occupied arab lands only to help the arabs achieve their potential

Radio Mars: Now that you have lost the elections for batroun for the 2nd time, the last time you won it was in 2005 under the phoney law of kanaan 2000, what are your plans for the future

B. Harb: First of all when I won in 2005, it is because I deserve it, remember I wrote the Taef that brought prosperity to Lebanon and if it wasn't of me then the war in lebanon would not have ended, I have also two law degrees and I am educated, I could have also been president of Lebanon, it was once discussed and if you don't believe me, Mr Detlev Mehlis has the tapes. I believe he archived those recordings in BluRay mp6 clear sound files from the last decade in the bunker of the United Nations headquartes in downtown Kabul. Bass shou badna bill madi let's discuss the future, my plan is to run for president of Lebanon again, now that Michel Aoun has retired from politics I might finally have a chance

Radio Mars; Thank you Mr Harb

B. Harb: Ya3tiki el 3afie Madame

Kuntum ma3 sound of mars sawtou el 7ourriya wal a7lama, 3ushtum w 3asha loubnan

LOL...The scifi-experience.:cool:

Mitzidupree

Mitzidupree

Continuing PR's 1st paragraph :p...

G.Aoun: This is not military issue, airman. What sort of uniform is that?
    Corporal Klinger: Cretan camouflage sir. If you want to blend in with a bunch of drunken Greeks there's nothing better.
    G.aoun: That is humor. I recognize that. I also recognize your brand of soldier.

Walid Jounblat: As I leave Lebanon today there will be no doubt in my mind that the Syrian will be defeated. And this war will be won. It does involve as you have suggested give and take.
    Cpl.Klinger: Well I really didn't make that suggestion sir I'm sorry
    Cpl. Klinger: Mr Jounblat, thank you for that concise political commentary but I think I'd rather delve into a more personal for the men in the field. How would you describe your testicles?
    Jounblat: That they're soft and they're very shallow and they serve no purpose
    Cpl. Klinger: So what are you saying sir?
    Jounblat: They lack the physical strength.
    Cpl.Klinger: How would you describe your sex life with your wife?
    Jounblat: It is unexciting sometimes.
    Cpl. Klinger: Well, you can consider a sex change. There is an operation that can transform you into a female white dane or a very hell wung chihuaua. Mr. Jounblat it is rumored that you have smoked marijuana. Are you planning to take some of the marijuana home back to Lebanon? How would you do that?
    Jounblat: By plane. By helicopter and also by automobile.

Cpl.Klinger: Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.C.

Cpl.Klinger Hey, we're back. That last two seconds of silence was Ghassan El Rehbani newest hit single, "Walkin In The Wind." And now, here are the headlines. Here they come right now. Pope actually found to be Jewish. Liberace is Anastasia and Ethel Merman jams Russian radar. The East Germans, today, claimed the Berlin Wall was a fraternity prank. Also the Pope decided today to release Vatican-related bath products. An incredible thing, yes, it's the new Pope On A Rope. That's right. Pope On A Rope. Wash with it, go straight to heaven. Thank you.

Cpl.Klinger: Here's a news flash: Today ex-President Emile Lahoud passed a highway beautification bill. The bill basically said that his daughter could not drive in a convertible on public highways.
    Lt. : Sir, the man has got an irreverent tendency. He did a very off-color parody of former MP Jounblat.
    General: I thought it was hilarious.
    Lt. : Respectfully, sir, the former MP is a good man and a decent man.
    General: Bullshit! I know Jounblat personally. He lugs a trainload of shit behind him that could fertilize the Sinai.
    Cpl.Klinger: Goooooooood morning Lebanon! It's 0600 hours. What does the "O" stand for? O my God, it's early!...
    Cpl.Klinger. And now ladies and gents...because of the heavy bombarding the radio is off...

shaddow1

shaddow1

can you continue what our local Robin Williams will be telling us in 10 years, i.e. how do you see Lebanon's role in the region in 10 years? why? what are the key events that would have helped us get there?

N.B:
    ===
    This is a certified 100% positive postings so please respect our label (i.e. no pssingcontests) or we might lose it.

Thanks,
    Picture it, March 2015, the scene is a coffee shop a man reading the paper and thinking in that reflective way that only old men, way past their prime are capable of:

Annahar headlines:
    Beirut in its third day of electricity blackout.
    Maronite and shia leaders squabble over the head of the Makhfar in Majdelioun.
    Global warning ensures that not a snow flake left on the mountain tops in Lebanon.

Water crisis looms as the water table rises and salinity is causing a problem for Lebanese agriculture.Beirut may get running water 3 hours a day.

Garbage dumps full to the brim and cause health hazards. Department of Health Official silent
    Joublatt with one foot in the grave attacks the maronite establishment.
    New census confirms the Christians of Lebanon make up 18% of the population.

Lebanese foreign debt skyrockets to 3.7 times GDP.
    Dollar value surpasses 10,000LL for the first time ever.

Unemployment rate hits 48%

Nisrallah with a waning voice leads his 1050th martyrs celebration by opening his speech with death to America, death to Israel.

Major scandal in the ministry of defence, politician implicated in the disappearance of 2.3 Billion dollars earmarked for defence upgrade.

Two third of Lebanese live below the poverty line.

A solution to the Palestenians arms in the camps soon.

Shia Leaders demand half of the seats in the Parliament and Lebanon to be declared an Islamic state.

Foreign ownership of Lebanese Land surpasses 25%.

Poticians meet to coordinate their positions regarding the upcoming governmet carve up.

Bkerki decides to shut down all of its monasteries south of Beirut.

Fire consumes the last lebanese forest.

Lebanon receives 15Million dollar aid from Somalia.

Iran and Israel's nuclear standoff continues ever more dangerously.

Average age in France exceeds 42.

Tigers and Rhinos are officially extinct in the wild.

Hole in Ozone layer covers all of subsaharan Africa.

Suicide bomber kills 12 jews in Haifa and Hamas vows revenge for the death of the bomber.

Amazon Forest shrinks to 23% of its former size, Amazon river runoff declines 50%

AIDS virus claims its 200 millionth victim.

Lebanese leaders spend exorbitantly on their dinner parties.

And BM these are the positive news from Annahar.

Motorcity

Motorcity

Picture it, March 2015, the scene is a coffee shop a man reading the paper and thinking in that reflective way that only old men, way past their prime are capable of:

Annahar headlines:

.............New census confirms the Christians of Lebanon make up 18% of the population.
    And that dissapointed you!
    my estimates are that the total Christian population would be around 0.18%:confused: , while the Muslim poulation would exceed 0.82%:eek:

....but then the rest of the population or 99% will be Just Lebanese, where religion wouldn't matter!

Inanna

Inanna

oh my God shadow1, were u talking abt the end of the world! could be a realistic point of view, but it's scary!

the way i see it,maybe i'm optimistic is that we'll be living in a peaceful region, i remember that my "questions d'actualite" teacher told us in 2020, there will be a metro station, or a subway in the middle east that will pass by jordan, israel, lebanon, syria... so i believe we'll be a small independent country with normal relations with our neighbours,
    i know this might sound naive! but i think there are plans for a calm region in max 10 yrs!

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shaddow, your post is very cheerful but not plausible. As they say, it's too good to be true. LOL

Now Marina's on the other hand might not be as cheerful as yours but plausible nevertheless.

oh my God shadow1, were u talking abt the end of the world! could be a realistic point of view, but it's scary!

the way i see it,maybe i'm optimistic is that we'll be living in a peaceful region, i remember that my "questions d'actualite" teacher told us in 2020, there will be a metro station, or a subway in the middle east that will pass by jordan, israel, lebanon, syria... so i believe we'll be a small independent country with normal relations with our neighbours,
    i know this might sound naive! but i think there are plans for a calm region in max 10 yrs!

shaddow1

shaddow1

I thought you people might accuse me of negativity. If you read carefully what I wrote, you'd discover that these are ANNAHAR's words not mine.

Motorcity

99% of the population is "Lebanese" now you dont have to wait till 2015 to get your wish. But regardless lets hope they dont blame all the issues they will have on the make up of that one percent you mentioned.

Marina
    I do hope for environmental sake the metro stations wont be like the train station in Fairouz play.

Amirkani,
    Whether it is plausible or not I suggest you discuss the matter with Annahar, they do put their own spin on events, lately.
    By the way you know what they say: Sarcasm is the.... I should know.

And when the bird flu does disappear I am opening up my ostrich farm. I know this type of birds is always popular in Lebanon.

Or better yet we might have a shop that sells mirrors similar to the one Snow white's step mother had.

Haruun

Haruun

News Headlines form Around the World in 2015 or when I take over the country:

“The Glory of the Lebanese Republic and the Return of Greatness”

“3 million Lebanese March to denounce Sectarianism and Corruption”

“Lebanon Installs Secular Regime”

“Lebanon’s Ruling Political Class is Arrested and Charged with High Treason and Political Prostitution”

“Lebanon’s Economy Booming, Most Efficient in the World”

“Lebanese Foreign Legion Controls the Governments of South America due to the High Presence of Lebanese Expatriates”

“Lebanon’s Forgotten Jewish Community Returns from Decades of Exile and Immigration”

“Lebanese Religious Clerics Have Been Forced to Shut Their Damn Mouths”

“Free Patriotic Movement Leader Aaron-Micaël Elected President of the Lebanese Republic”

“Lebanese Government Will Pave Streets in Gold Starting this spring”

“Amirkani Deported From the United States and Partner Asks For Divorce, Claims Mirka is Addicted to an Internet Forum”.

copter7

copter7

News Headlines form Around the World in 2015 or when I take over the country:

“The Glory of the Lebanese Republic and the Return of Greatness”

“3 million Lebanese March to denounce Sectarianism and Corruption”

“Lebanon Installs Secular Regime”

“Lebanon’s Ruling Political Class is Arrested and Charged with High Treason and Political Prostitution”

“Lebanon’s Economy Booming, Most Efficient in the World”

“Lebanese Foreign Legion Controls the Governments of South America due to the High Presence of Lebanese Expatriates”

“Lebanon’s Forgotten Jewish Community Returns from Decades of Exile and Immigration”

“Lebanese Religious Clerics Have Been Forced to Shut Their Damn Mouths”

“Free Patriotic Movement Leader Aaron-Micaël Elected President of the Lebanese Republic”

“Lebanese Government Will Pave Streets in Gold Starting this spring”

“Amirkani Deported From the United States and Partner Asks For Divorce, Claims Mirka is Addicted to an Internet Forum”.
    Aaron,
    You forgot one:

"Aaron wakes up of his dream just to find out that he is still in Detroit and just got banned from LFPM.ORG" :biggrin: :biggrin:

Kifneh ma3ak........

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    LOL. Do you think I should join "FA" (Forumists Anonymous) to get rid of my addiction?

She won't leave me because she's addicted too and she would be afraid I would get her banned if she left me.

shaddow1

shaddow1

Aaron-Micaël]
    “Free Patriotic Movement Leader Aaron-Micaël Elected President of the Lebanese Republic
    It so happened that two years after the election of Aaron-Micaël I found a copy of the newspaper The Ostrich in my drawer dated 27 Apr 2017. Here are some of the headlines.
    Local Politics:
    Constitution amended to guarantee men at least 50 % of seats in parliament
    President Aaron-Micaël appointed by UN to mediate between India and Pakistan over Kashmir
    Iranian president lukewarm reception in Saksakyeh
    Ex president Gemayyel denies rumours of bisexuality and decides to part his hair on the side
    FPM expels member for having too many opinions.
    Nisrallah tirades of Death to Israel and Death to America receive more yawns than yelps at recent rally
    French ambassador laments the decline of the French Language in kisrwan
    Joumblat metamorphoses into a nice man
    Salim Hoss sees the light
    Lebanese motorists drive their cars between the marked lines
    Outlawing of moustache threatens to topple Lebanese government

International Politics:
    Iran outlaws hanging of children under ten
    Mugabe dies at age of 92, Queen Elizabeth too frail to attend funeral
    Turkey joining the European Union faces fresh hurdles. Malta threatens to veto it
    Berbers revolt in Morocco topples Arab king.
    Iran lies again about its nuclear ambitions, Israel threatens to wipe it off the map
    France judged to be the stupidest nation in Europe
    Basshar Assad promises free elections..again

Legal page:
    Lebanese Family evicted, Son arrested and charged for being non secular: Maximum penalty 6 years of life in Syria
    Man caught throwing his cigarette butt in the street, fined US$1800
    Lebanese courts take less than 50 years now to handle legal cases.
    Hizbullah denied right to execute Traitors
    Lebanese court rejects Motorist’s belief that traffic lights are for Christmas decorations

Economics:
    Lebanon concludes free trade agreement with Malawi and Zimbabwee
    Labour shortages force Lebanese companies to move off shore
    Gross National product approaches that of the Netherlands
    Men protest in downtown Beirut for equal pay for equal work
    Central bank blames the government for its lazy balance sheet and urges it to issue more government bonds to fight deflation.
    USA foreign debt could destabilise the world, IMF sources
    Lebanon foreign reserves top 60 billion Euros. Gold reserves at 30 million oz
    Lebanese minimum wage double that of USA’s
    Wall street plummets. Gold tops $2000 an ounce on Dollar woes.

Health
    Size doesn’t matter: It’s official
    Lebanese Pharmaceutical company successfully tests a vaccine against boredom
    Lebanese Life expectancy 3rd highest after Japan and Finland.
    Water treatment too efficient: Scientists warn of effect on the immunity system for lack of good bacteria
    Lebanese medications cheapest in the developed world
    Unleaded petrol found to cause insomnia: Danish scientist claims

Society:
    Lebanese woman caught not flirting with an Arab sheikh
    Professor Abou Madi first woman appointed to head the IAA
    Transvestites allowed to participate in women’s beauty pageants
    Lebanese in Detroit jailed for wearing sunglasses at night
    Woman arrested in Jdeideh for skipping work without calling in sick
    FPM dinner party draws scores of on lookers.
    Sabah told her facelift could be her last and urged to cut down on her nuptial activities
    Lebanese man found dreaming under the cedar tree and deported to Tibet

Environment:
    Farmers complain in Bekaa for having too many exotic birds.
    President declares Wadi Jilo and the area between 3ayshiyyeh and 7asbayya a national park
    Municipalities forced to allocate 7% of areas under their control for parks
    Pipeline to transport water to KSA near completion.
    Forests cover 34% of Lebanese land.

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shaddow,

Extreme tendencies? You went from an overly optimistic first post to this depressing pessimistic one. LOL.

I would love to read a middle-of-the-road post of your own imagination. You're quite imaginative and, who knows, you might hit it exactly right the third time around. Yalla try again and as they say, el-telteh sebteh...

R

Rainbow

News in 2015 might be as follow:

1.The son of Nabih Berri is elected speaker of the parliament, :confused:
    2.The son of Saed Hariri is being prepared to become prime minister, :eek:
    3.Our sons are preparing their immigration visas.:biggrin:

shaddow1

shaddow1

Shaddow,

Extreme tendencies? You went from an overly optimistic first post to this depressing pessimistic one. LOL.

I would love to read a middle-of-the-road post of your own imagination. You're quite imaginative and, who knows, you might hit it exactly right the third time around. Yalla try again and as they say, el-telteh sebteh...
    Amirkani
    Though I find it extremely hard to steal myself away from Ashaaban brilliant postings, finding loopholes in your line of reasoning is always a delight however tempered by the fact that you are a moderator with banning powers. Speaking of banning, I wish you would ban Mirna. Her major contribution to the forums seems to be confined to those private messages she sends me criticising my English. Let me tell you she aint no Henry James herself. I just love her waking up somewhere in Sydney and finding out she has been banned in the middle of the night.

Now back to the topic, your accusation of extreme tendencies can only be interpreted as a less focus on the wider picture and more on the justification of an opinion. A less savvy member could be forgiven, but a moderator no less!? This doesn’t auger well for a prospective ambassadorship in Uncle’s Sam land if and when the FPM manages to convince non internet users of the merits of its ambitions.

In one rebuttal of Mirna’s badly veiled criticism I indicated that my duty was to show the two halves of the glass. If you were to marry up the first Extreme posting with the second Extreme posting you’d discover that, in some, the glass is half full and in others it’s half empty. Now to illustrate the point let me just highlight

Two third of Lebanese live below the poverty line.
    Lebanese minimum wage double that of USA’s
    That only means that society has become so affluent that the poverty line has risen so sharply and only the super wealth of few individuals contributed to your average Joe generating a large income and yet still fall below the poverty line by the prevailing high standards.

Labour shortages force Lebanese companies to move off shore
    Unemployment rate hits 48%
    This implies that the acquired wealth of these individuals makes a leisurely life in times of boundless prosperity more appealing to them and, hence, the labour shortage.

Lebanese foreign debt skyrockets to 3.7 times GDP.
    Central bank blames the government for its lazy balance sheet and urges it to issue more government bonds to fight deflation.
    Lebanon foreign reserves top 60 billion Euros. Gold reserves at 30 million oz
    Here the central bank urges the government to replenish its foreign reserves by borrowing from overseas simply to keep its currency from becoming too overvalued due to awesome prosperity.

Code:
    Beirut may get running water 3 hours a day.
    Pipeline to transport water to KSA near completion.
    That could only mean one thing and that is society has become so well conscious and concerned about our most important natural resource that no more than three hours of water are required to meed the needs of Beirutis.
    Joumblatt with one foot in the grave attacks the maronite establishment.
    Joumblat metamorphoses into a nice man
    This reflects the fact that old habits die hard despite the metamorphosis.

Lebanese man found dreaming under the cedar tree and deported to Tibet
    Now I cant marry this one up with anything, so live with it. I am sure a more imaginative person than I am might interpret it as a symptom of an open society who couldn’t care less where its enlightenment may come from.

So as you see my Dear Amirkani between what you consider extremes, a mind aiming at what’s behind the mask avoids the temptations of tunnel vision and finds it easy to conjure up middle-of-the-road alternatives.

The point of the posting though was not to play on the semantics nor to stir an imagination out of its languorous comfort but to provide MP Zwein maybe with a couple of ideas. I think she should be allotted the environmental portfolio in the FPM parliamentary crew. After all the Honourable member for Kiswran was not elected to attend weddings and funerals or lavish dinner parties. She must do something to earn her keep. Otherwise the vulture will circle and her blue plate will be gone with the wind in no time.

My second Extreme posting had two ideas for MP Zwein. She can lead a delegation to Hizbullah to consult with them on the idea of making the area between 3ayshiyyeh and Hasbayyah a national park before development renders it impossible. And then they could present a joint bill to parliament to enact the proposal. Maybe then, national Unity does not have a hollow ring.

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shaddow, we enjoy so much your imaginative postings that I find it necessary to do some prodding to get you to continue expanding our horizons. Ye3ni, bakhili shwey with your posting. We can use some more of it.

As for the Ambassadorship, I've already nominated you. I think you'll do a much better job than I ever can. I am more of a scout than a player on the field. I can pick them.

Lubnaniyat

Lubnaniyat

March 14, 2015
    Mehlis still searching for the Truth, in Sabah's scalp, under the candle's light: Where did the navel disappear?

Haruun

Haruun

Aaron,
    You forgot one:

"Aaron wakes up of his dream just to find out that he is still in Detroit and just got banned from LFPM.ORG"

Kifneh ma3ak........
    Now I read it loool

BTW, hows the manakeesh in NJ ?

neutral

neutral

Legendary Member
    Aaron,
    You forgot one:

"Aaron wakes up of his dream just to find out that he is still in Detroit and just got banned from LFPM.ORG" :biggrin: :biggrin:

Kifneh ma3ak........
    I would say Copter Sr. takes over LFPM.org from X after agreein to pay 2.3million$...

Copter Sr. becomes administrator... Copter Jr. becomes moderator...

LFPM.org under the guidance of Copter merges with FPMM.org, and proudtobelebanese becomes the new CEO...

Copter then decides to retire and join his old friend X, and buy a fishing boat...

Cheers

kifne ma3ak halla2?

Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet

lebanon ...was , is and will always be the same the land of all controversies , crazy political debates , hyper politiciens , and victime citizens, a total chaos with colored diffrences ,the endless and neverending(hopefully) land of the eternel cedar , the land of 7000 yrs of rich history , of culture, the land of the saints , the criminals, the heroes and the martyres , the good and the bad , ........
    yes this amazing mixture .....

so i will simply say : GOOOOOD MOOORNING LEBANON ...... :smile:
    Coralie seems to have captured the most realistic picture...until now.

Since we're starting a new year, I would like to ask you again: What Future do you see for Lebanon? Does that future includes you, your family? What will make you stay/leave?

Feel free to be as brief or as long as you want.

Thanks,