Good Morning Lebanon......Today is March 14, 2015

• Advertisement
  • Moonlapse

Moonlapse

Thus Saith the Lord:

Caesar reincarnated has annhilated HA with his mighty sword, trusty shield, shiny armor and wavy cape and has crucified all dissidents from Hariri to SHN, from North to South, East to West all littered with my enemies. The Palestinians have fled across the border to Syria, and the Baathist regime has fled away from my wrath into Iraq and Iran. Lebanon has made peace with Israel and signed a Mutual Protection Pact to combat terrorism.

Population: Christian 65%, Muslim 20%, Jewish 10%, Heathens 5%. Male 35%, Female 65%.

dodzi

dodzi

Legendary Member
    Thus Saith the Lord:

Caesar reincarnated has annhilated HA with his mighty sword, trusty shield, shiny armor and wavy cape and has crucified all dissidents from Hariri to SHN, from North to South, East to West all littered with my enemies. The Palestinians have fled across the border to Syria, and the Baathist regime has fled away from my wrath into Iraq and Iran. Lebanon has made peace with Israel and signed a Mutual Protection Pact to combat terrorism.

Population: Christian 65%, Muslim 20%, Jewish 10%, Heathens 5%. Male 35%, Female 65%.
    looool I think this is my number one!:thumbup:

However don't have to be so discriminant towards muslims...

As a male, I would be glad to come back... rebuild the country... and it's beautifull scenery, the hills and the valleys, the good smell of virgin forests:biggrin:

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Mara2 March 14, 2014...
    do you think anything would change in three months?

Reactions: Jo
    shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Picture it, March 2015, the scene is a coffee shop a man reading the paper and thinking in that reflective way that only old men, way past their prime are capable of:

Annahar headlines:
    Beirut in its third day of electricity blackout.
    Maronite and shia leaders squabble over the head of the Makhfar in Majdelioun.
    Global warning ensures that not a snow flake left on the mountain tops in Lebanon.

Water crisis looms as the water table rises and salinity is causing a problem for Lebanese agriculture.Beirut may get running water 3 hours a day.

Garbage dumps full to the brim and cause health hazards. Department of Health Official silent
    Joublatt with one foot in the grave attacks the maronite establishment.
    New census confirms the Christians of Lebanon make up 18% of the population.

Lebanese foreign debt skyrockets to 3.7 times GDP.
    Dollar value surpasses 10,000LL for the first time ever.

Unemployment rate hits 48%

Nisrallah with a waning voice leads his 1050th martyrs celebration by opening his speech with death to America, death to Israel.

Major scandal in the ministry of defence, politician implicated in the disappearance of 2.3 Billion dollars earmarked for defence upgrade.

Two third of Lebanese live below the poverty line.

A solution to the Palestenians arms in the camps soon.

Shia Leaders demand half of the seats in the Parliament and Lebanon to be declared an Islamic state.

Foreign ownership of Lebanese Land surpasses 25%.

Poticians meet to coordinate their positions regarding the upcoming governmet carve up.

Bkerki decides to shut down all of its monasteries south of Beirut.

Fire consumes the last lebanese forest.

Lebanon receives 15Million dollar aid from Somalia.

Iran and Israel's nuclear standoff continues ever more dangerously.

Average age in France exceeds 42.

Tigers and Rhinos are officially extinct in the wild.

Hole in Ozone layer covers all of subsaharan Africa.

Suicide bomber kills 12 jews in Haifa and Hamas vows revenge for the death of the bomber.

Amazon Forest shrinks to 23% of its former size, Amazon river runoff declines 50%

Lebanese leaders spend exorbitantly on their dinner parties.

And BM these are the positive news from Annahar.
    So what do we expect in ten years?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So what do we expect in ten years?
    -shadow1 leads polls way ahead Michel Hayek, Layla Abdel Latif and Mike Feghali combined.

-New hope as Lebanese citizens finally able to get 250 dollars per week from their bank accounts.

-Electricity finally established 24 hours per day, but only for 3 days a week.

-437 Syrian refugees retuned to Syria, an event covered live on all TVs by 2543 journalists.

-Snow over the Ne3meh dump. Prospects for new skiing slopes right on the border of the Mediterranean.

-PM designate Hassan Diab to form a cabinet of technocrats within days. Insist on a reduced cabinet of 18 members.

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    -shadow1 leads polls way ahead Michel Hayek, Layla Abdel Latif and Mike Feghali combined.
    These were not so much as predictions as they were reading the trend with eyes wide shut.
    If you didn't have children I'd give you my predictions for the next ten years.