Announcements Google and EU now penalize sites for extremist content

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member

its good to get so many twitter employees to say on camera how much of leftist ideologues they are and that they are on an inquisition to censor, punish and ban everyone who isnt as 'open minded' and liberal with logic as they are

silicon valley cancer

a long way from the days of creative innovation

google, yahoo, microsoft.. all started as small teams of guys, white guys to be precise, in the damn garage

so to see this great legacy turn into a bunch of hipster weirdos hell bent on reverse engineering reality with their stupid ideologies and misandrist soy boy emotions is impressive

• Advertisement
  • Dulle Griet

Dulle Griet

Dear forumers, I already brought to the attention once, that this global tightening over freedom of speech requires the Orange Room to have a historic backup archive, having access to linked content as well. In the long run will be a very good action, aiming to preserve HISTORY.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    :lol:

Look at the thread in question and look at the reason provided.

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 10.04.27 PM.png

D

Death To Google

EU Enlists Israeli AI Startup in Fight against Fake News

Excerpt:
    The next stage is more subtle and sophisticated. The algorithm analyzes linguistic patterns in articles. Fake stories tend to contain more emotive and opinionated language. Lack of quotation marks, an abnormally high number of adjectives, and many short sentences are also giveaways, according to Mr. Levi.

“Some of the patterns are intuitive and easy to understand,” Mr. Levi said. “But the algorithm also identifies more complex patterns that we cannot easily explain or describe. It’s like a black box.”

Comment

It is in this "next stage" the baby AI is being trained to hate and discredit Lebanon. Using threads on this forum no less.
    The effects of this training will stay with it all its electronic life.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Someone should remove the stick from @ahmad Aoun's ass.
    We fight for the zionists to become free ? We kill babies and dump families out of their homes and call ourself holocaust victims...how touching.

Dulle Griet

Dulle Griet

my explaination:
    Some pro zion troll is harassing the website.
    The final aim will be to shut it down through a flood of reports.
    They invent sexual content etc.
    Probably they will infiltrate members with the task of posting pedo shit or so, and then report the website.

My advise:
    1-always backup everything and be ready to restore in the eventual moment the site will be take down
    2- expect in the future an increment of quantity and quality of these attacks, they are just probing

Syrian war has come here too.

D

Death To Google

my explaination:
    Some pro zion troll is harassing the website.
    The final aim will be to shut it down through a flood of reports.
    They invent sexual content etc.
    Probably they will infiltrate members with the task of posting pedo shit or so, and then report the website.

My advise:
    1-always backup everything and be ready to restore in the eventual moment the site will be take down
    2- expect in the future an increment of quantity and quality of these attacks, they are just probing

Syrian war has come here too.
    They are using the content of the site to discredit Lebanon, by teaching the baby AI what content to hunt for in the future.
    If the AI was a child, this is literally child abuse.

Dulle Griet

Dulle Griet

I don't know if they want to discredit Lebanon. Probably you say it because you are Lebanese?
    I am not Lebanese, so I like to think another way. The target is not Lebanon, more simply is this website.

Moderators need to be extra careful now, and for some time more, and patrol very carefully the forum and avoid "dangerous content".
    In a way I am amazed this website is still standing: if I were one of these coward governments I would say Oroom hosts jihadi propaganda and needs to be closed (long live to freedom of speech, of course).

But beware, really beware. This is just a probe.
    Can some moderator explain if there was a sanction? Or a warning? I am interested in this theme, I have some friends who work exactly on these kinds of issues and they are very...skilled.

D

Death To Google

I don't know if they want to discredit Lebanon. Probably you say it because you are Lebanese?
    I am not Lebanese, so I like to think another way. The target is not Lebanon, more simply is this website.
    This website is what ? If the target is this website, how is the target not Lebanon ?

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Zionists are already free.
    Read it again. Its about us not you. Unfortunately the Jews hate everyone black white Catholic Russian.... Why? Because it's a cult of me and only me.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Read it again. Its about us not you. Unfortunately the Jews hate everyone black white Catholic Russian.... Why? Because it's a cult of me and only me.
    To be honest, I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make is. Did you read the posts of the person I tagged?

Nevertheless, to respond to above:
    History is filled with the targeting of Jews for murder, torture, and persecution by the powers that be.

Jews hate no one, but they reciprocate feelings. Jews of all shapes and colors have returned home to Israel, and currently coexist in peace (and minorities in Israel fare better than they do across the entire MENA region). So that disproves that they hate others based on race, culture, religion, or nationality. If they truly hated them, Israel would be a theocratic dictatorship, not a secular liberal democracy.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    To be honest, I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make is. Did you read the posts of the person I tagged?

Nevertheless, to respond to above:
    History is filled with the targeting of Jews for murder, torture, and persecution by the powers that be.

Jews hate no one, but they reciprocate feelings. Jews of all shapes and colors have returned home to Israel, and currently coexist in peace (and minorities in Israel fare better than they do across the entire MENA region). So that disproves that they hate others based on race, culture, religion, or nationality. If they truly hated them, Israel would be a theocratic dictatorship, not a secular liberal democracy.
    I am not antisematic and had a lot of Jewish friends while at University. They are like us in many ways if not all. As we got older they felt they had to Mary a Jew and cut all social ties. It's not a coincidence. They've been brainwashed to think everyone hates them and they were not. On the contrary, they are no different to anyone who feels social pressure and threatened by thugs. Israel teaches them that killing babies is ok for some cause. No different to daesh. So calling PMA Ahmad Aoun makes it my business. He is very tolerant.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am not antisematic and had a lot of Jewish friends while at University. They are like us in many ways if not all. As we got older they felt they had to Mary a Jew and cut all social ties. It's not a coincidence. They've been brainwashed to think everyone hates them and they were not. On the contrary, they are no different to anyone who feels social pressure and threatened by thugs. Israel teaches them that killing babies is ok for some cause. No different to daesh. So calling PMA Ahmad Aoun makes it my business. He is very tolerant.
    I think you are misunderstanding a lot of things, so please let me clarify.

I wasn't calling President Aoun "Ahmad Aoun". There is a forum user by that name "Ahmad Aoun", you can find his posts in the thread Jo linked. My comment was referring to that person's posts.

I also wasn't accusing you of antisemitism. I was responding to what I understood from your post, that's all. That Jews do not hate others based on race, religion, or nationality.

Furthermore, Jews marry other Jews, that is both social and cultural, and also it is an inherited self-preservation practice due to centuries of being persecuted. If you cannot understand that, it's your problem. That said, Jews still choose to marry non-Jews sometimes, but they are not shunned or disowned by their families; Jews are very open-minded in that regard. Unlike the Druze, for example.

I can't know why your Jewish friends cut social ties with you, but I do not believe for a second it is out of "hate" for you. Also, you cannot take your personal situation and generalize it onto all Jews. At this past Rosh HaShana, I invited a Lebanese friend over to our celebration at my friend's relatives' house. Half the family were Moroccan Jews, and the elders lived in exile in Morocco many decades ago and can understand Arabic and speak a little. So, they invited my Lebanese friend to bless the challa (bread) in Arabic, so that he feels involved and not a stranger. I can't think of a better example of cultural exchange and immersion than that. Please note that there were around 100 people from different walks of life and different cities or villages, states or provinces, and countries at the party. The point I am trying to illustrate is that they had different environments in which they grew up in. As diverse as it gets. So, where is that hate that Jews are supposedly taught?

As for Israel teaching that "killing babies is ok," where the **** did you get that from?

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I wasn't calling President Aoun "Ahmad Aoun". There is a forum user by that name "Ahmad Aoun", you can find his posts in the thread Jo linked. My comment was referring to that person's posts.

I also wasn't accusing you of antisemitism. I was responding to what I understood from your post, that's all. That Jews do not hate others based on race, religion, or nationality.

Furthermore, Jews marry other Jews, that is both social and cultural, and also it is an inherited self-preservation practice due to centuries of being persecuted. If you cannot understand that, it's your problem. That said, Jews still choose to marry non-Jews sometimes, but they are not shunned or disowned by their families; Jews are very open-minded in that regard. Unlike the Druze, for example.

I can't know why your Jewish friends cut social ties with you, but I do not believe for a second it is out of "hate" for you. Also, you cannot take your personal situation and generalize it onto all Jews. At this past Rosh HaShana, I invited a Lebanese friend over to our celebration at my friend's relatives' house. Half the family were Moroccan Jews, and the elders lived in exile in Morocco many decades ago and can understand Arabic and speak a little. So, they invited my Lebanese friend to bless the challa (bread) in Arabic, so that he feels involved and not a stranger. I can't think of a better example of cultural exchange and immersion than that. Please note that there were around 100 people from different walks of life and different cities or villages, states or provinces, and countries at the party. The point I am trying to illustrate is that they had different environments in which they grew up in. As diverse as it gets. So, where is that hate that Jews are supposedly taught?

As for Israel teaching that "killing babies is ok," where the **** did you get that from?

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I wasn't calling President Aoun "Ahmad Aoun". There is a forum user by that name "
    Ahmad Aoun", you can find his posts in the thread Jo linked. My comment was referring to that person's posts.

My bad.. I only read the Ahmad Aoun bit and got fired up in a big way.

As for the Jews, Its not just me they disconnected with, we had a large number of Asian, Greek and Lebanese in our group. I was probably closer to them because we attended the same lectures. But we still meet once a year and their topic comes up.

Israelis see Palestinians as objects and not people. they bomb civilians without blinking , just like they did in Beirut. Don't be naive and assume they didnt know ?! .