GRE

• Advertisement
  • JulesK

JulesK

What in GOD's name is GRE?

Care to explain and give us some information?

PS:At least post what the initials really mean:tongue:

paraquat

paraquat

GRE is Graduate Record Examinations. It is an exam for graduate school, like the SAT for the undergraduate level.
    It is composed from math, english, analytical writing. The exam is based on 1600 scale (800 on math, 800 on english, and for the analytical wirting it is on 5 scale).

someone

someone

I will take the GRE soon..
    I bought the book and I will begin revising soon..
    It's like GMAT !! (The English part is easier but the MATH part is more difficult)

I also need some information regarding this test

terror

terror

I took it... although I don't see why it is of anyone's business how much I got on it :p

Someone, maybe I can answer your questions. (but you can find everything you need online anyway)

paraquat

paraquat

I got 710 on Math(its somehow easy) and 300 on English(its sooo hard)

AlGhaliboon

AlGhaliboon

I sat for the GRE a couple of years ago and got 600 on English and 750 on Maths, and on the analytical writing, I got 5. Maths was really easy, English wasn't too difficult, but more difficult than Maths.

paraquat

paraquat

I sat for the GRE a couple of years ago and got 600 on English and 750 on Maths, and on the analytical writing, I got 5. Maths was really easy, English wasn't too difficult, but more difficult than Maths.
    5/6?? noo way!!

I got 3.5/6

terror

terror

If you still have enough time, I suggest you retake it.
    It may not be enough, depending on what you need it for.

B

Base17

I got 130! But I am not satisfied with it that much. I was thinking to take some other exam as well, so that if I don’t get a good institution for studies then at least I would have another exam cleared i.e. why I am looking for LSAT Prep Courses. I have a keen interest in this field.