• Lebanon civilization is Based on Western and Christians Values

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Lebanon is both Arabic and Phoenician

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Islam conquest of Middle East was a disaster

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Thank God Mount Lebanon protected the Christians from Muslim Oppression

• Thank God Lebanon is different than all Muslim or Arab Countries with its Christians face

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Muslim Conquest of the Middle East was good

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Muslim should dominate Lebanon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday should replace Saturday as a Holiday like all Muslim Countries

• Total voters
Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So you're the spokesperson for this new Lebanon now? Is it on top of your function as the representative of middle Eastern Christians walla you'd let that self proclaimed label go once you establish your tailor made homeland? If I eat alphabet soup my poop would spell out a smarter statement than the garbage you spew on a regular basis, do me - and yourself - a favour and kindly f*ck off now. Quote me again and I'll make you disappear ?
Lisa Copperfield the magic princess ??

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

There are hurdles in the way for them to move back one of which being they're not exactly welcomed back! You just created a version of Lebanon that did not include where you're from, what you're saying is you're willing to ditch your ancestral land in order to live in your new Lebanon exactly like the Christians did leaving their land in order to just live lol! You're the ones doing the accusations here, I'm just highlighting the fact that you'll be doing the same thing you accused others of doing regarding ditching their home in order to live in an area they viewed as safer. Your situation is even worse lol! See those Christians were under actual threat, you're not!
    you do understand the makeup of the country currently right? you do know that metn and keserwen and like 1 million people by themselves growing from 300K in the war. there has been major demographics shifts in the whole country. you see people who aslan mn akkar living in keserwen as they find it as a safer place for them being kello christians. there has been major shifts around the country. even the shia in the south and the bekaa most of them are now in beirut and have left their birth places. they use it as a summer residence bas.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

The issue and it will continue to be an issue is that the christians are dispersed all over the country. There are minorities everywhere across the country from the north to the south where as the muslims don't have that issue.
    80% of the shia are either in Baalbeck-Hermel, the South or Dahiye. Sunnis in Beirut, Tripoli, Saida, Akkar, Dinnieh-Minnieh. 90% of the druze in Chouf-Aley. The christians 60% of them are in Mount Lebanon whilst big minorities in Akkar, Beirut, Zahrani etc. Then you have major christian cities like Jezzine in the South and Zahle in the East. So if a war happened the most affected would be the christians as they are more dispersed than their muslim counterparts.

Weezy

Weezy

Oh wha
    You forget Christians churches were turned massajad shit all over the Middle East
    Only the mountain nature of Mountain ? Lebanon and its connection with the Crusader West saved them
    Nope, Imam Ouzai saved your asses. You can pay your respect respect in his Mosque in Ouzai area.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Nope, Imam Ouzai saved your asses. You can pay your respect respect in his Mosque in Ouzai area.
    he was a good person who intervened once in Abbasid time
    But unfortunately not all were like him
    IBn taymayia
    Since the Islamist fath
    Maronite Christian survived , linked to the west and dominated Mount Lebanon
    When you Shia were nothing always persecuted
    We were the emir of Mount Lebanon
    Byzantine and the French saved the Maronite many times
    1860 was only the last one

Weezy

Weezy

he was a good person who intervened once in Abbasid time
    But unfortunately not all were like him
    IBn taymayia
    Since the Islamist fath
    Maronite Christian survived , linked to the west and dominated Mount Lebanon
    When you Shia were nothing always persecuted
    We were the emir of Mount Lebanon
    Byzantine and the French saved the Maronite many times
    1860 was only the last one
    How did you conclude I'm shia? From my posts? I commend your critical thinking skills.

And yes crusaders brought in the Catholics and protected them many times. But there were times when Muslims could've easily committed atrocities against them, specially the ottomans. Luckily Muslims are not the ISIS many like to portray them to be.

Weezy

Weezy

@LVV Imam Ouzai wasn't a shiite. I don't know if this post got you thinking I'm shia.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    How did you conclude I'm shia? From my posts? I commend your critical thinking skills.

And yes crusaders brought in the Catholics and protected them many times. But there were times when Muslims could've easily committed atrocities against them, specially the ottomans. Luckily Muslims are not the ISIS many like to portray them to be.
    The Ottoman or Muslim not Isis they tolerated Christianity as a second class citizen most of the time
    These Christians were mainly oriental Christians not associated with Rome or the West
    Maronite were
    Ottoman tried many times to invade Mount Lebanon
    They were defeated many times
    Once they put all their powers like when they defeated fakhr al dn
    They won but couldn’t keep the conquest and they were obliged to relinquish the mountain back to its emir
    In the coast or Sunnis regions there was always a foreign government ( Ottoman or something else ; in the mountain were Lebanese Druze and Christians emir; that’s the difference; )
    Maronite were very strong 650/750
    Under the Umayyad who paid them tribute
    Later they weakened and retreated to north Lebanon 800/1100)
    1100/1270 their role was dominant with the Crusader
    Under the Mameluk at first they lost a lot
    But the destruction of the Shia in keserwan by the mameluk and north Lebanon was given to the Assaf Sunnis family they counted on the Maronite to populate keserwan
    Ano sunni family the saifa from Tripoli and Akkar persecuted the Maronite
    They were protected by the maan Druze family who destroyed saifa and nominated al Khazen family as the governor of keserwan ( they became also consul of France and the right hand man of the maan and Shihab )
    I 1750 the Shihab who were Sunnis converted to Maronite and the emir became Maronite

Last edited: