• Lebanon civilization is Based on Western and Christians Values

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Lebanon is both Arabic and Phoenician

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Islam conquest of Middle East was a disaster

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Thank God Mount Lebanon protected the Christians from Muslim Oppression

• Thank God Lebanon is different than all Muslim or Arab Countries with its Christians face

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Muslim Conquest of the Middle East was good

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Muslim should dominate Lebanon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday should replace Saturday as a Holiday like all Muslim Countries

• Total voters
Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Blame it on our 2 lovely patriarchs we had. Patriarch howaik who preferred to have tripoli when announcing greater lebanon instead of taking wedi el nasara because the are roum, And patriarch sfeir who agreed of taef. If we are not good to each other, how can others be good to us!

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Blame it on our 2 lovely patriarchs we had. Patriarch howaik who preferred to have tripoli when announcing greater lebanon instead of taking wedi el nasara because the are roum, And patriarch sfeir who agreed of taef. If we are not good to each other, how can others be good to us!
    Without Howaiek, there would not have been a Lebanon, we would be in the middle of the Syrian civil war right now.

Without Sfeir, the Christians would have all ended up in exile after the civil war, and the LF/GMA tango!

They are not perfect by any stretch but criticizing is easy. I should know I do it all the time :lol:

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Without Howaiek, there would not have been a Lebanon, we would be in the middle of the Syrian civil war right now.

Without Sfeir, the Christians would have all ended up in exile after the civil war, and the LF/GMA tango!

They are not perfect by any stretch but criticizing is easy. I should know I do it all the time :lol:
    Your opinion is something( which i respect) and facts is something else. What I stated are facts that we cant escape!

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

They also followed the Christians around massacring them in one area after another, and later on kicked them from their homes in order to protect "their mountain" according to our friend here! These terrorist ottomans were the ones who saved the Christians from the Druze massacring them, so pick your poison I guess! One starves you, the other will stab you in the back! But I'm quite glad you've accepted your place as an inferior to the superiority of the Druze! It doesn't make you look ridiculous at all!

Sweetie, the Christian-Druze conflict was a POLITICAL one that was settled when the war ended. Druze never persecuted Christians because they're are Christians, their fight was about control not religion. That's very different from Muslims who persecute Christians because of their religion.

Maybe not all Christians returned to Shouf or Aley because they wrongly think Druze are Muslims and would be treated like Christians are treated in places like Tripoli, Sidon or Tyre, where you could be killed for wearing a cross. The last 3 cities I mentioned btw are basically Christian-less.

In the meanwhile there's still a sizable Christian population in place likes Der l qamar and Beiteddine, the Christians there are best friends with the Druze of Baakline and Bakaata. The Christians in Marjayoun completely avoid the Shias of Nabatieh, but are friends with the Druze of Hasbaya who in turn are friends with the Christians of Zahle. Also in Rachaya, where 90% of population is Druze and only 10% Christian. All I'm saying is in post-war Lebanon, Christians and Druze live peacefully together. The same is not true for Christians and Muslims.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

What some Christians need to understand ONCE AND FOR ALL is that Druze are NOT Muslims, hence they could never persecute us the way actual Muslims do - that is conversion by force or death.

The Druze don't accept converts, that is completely against the Muslim doctrine which calls for expansion. Druzism is in fact closer to Christianity than to Islam by far, they in fact reject the Quran and Mohammed but believe in Jesus and even Saint Charbel. Heck, why do you think half of the Druze men are named Daniel and Christina is a popular name among Druze girls, but you never find a Druze named Mohammed or Fatima. Just think about it.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Sweetie, the Christian-Druze conflict was a POLITICAL one that was settled when the war ended. Druze never persecuted Christians because they're are Christians, their fight was about control not religion. That's very different from Muslims who persecute Christians because of their religion.

Maybe not all Christians returned to Shouf or Aley because they wrongly think Druze are Muslims and would be treated like Christians are treated in places like Tripoli, Sidon or Tyre, where you could be killed for wearing a cross. The last 3 cities I mentioned btw are basically Christian-less.

In the meanwhile there's still a sizable Christian population in place likes Der l qamar and Beiteddine, the Christians there are best friends with the Druze of Baakline and Bakaata. The Christians in Marjayoun completely avoid the Shias of Nabatieh, but are friends with the Druze of Hasbaya who in turn are friends with the Christians of Zahle. Also in Rachaya, where 90% of population is Druze and only 10% Christian. All I'm saying is in post-war Lebanon, Christians and Druze live peacefully together. The same is not true for Christians and Muslims.
    What I suggest is this.
    The displaced ministry is in FPM hands now. They work hard these 3 years for the return of who wants to return. Those who don't khalas tough. We need to close the chapter ba2a. We can't just every single time bring this out. Then close the ministry.

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    Tell that to mysobalanus because from the way he's talking it's more than obvious he thinks Druze are superior ?
    You're drunk. I never said or would say such a thing.

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    Should be interesting how it plays out, but I don't see how or why a Druze guy from Suwayda would be at the helm. Perhaps in the future, but not right away. My impression of the Druze is that they're quite "independent" in their countries of residence, owing no allegiance to the political choices of Druze elsewhere.
    Rijal Al Karamah are getting strong and organized (but yes it will take time for the transfer of Druze power to go to Syria). If Assad doesn't plan on crushing them, they will be a driving force in the Druze sphere. Remember that Joumblatt's crowd is nothing compared to around 700K Druze in Syria. And when Teymour blows it, Leb Druze would look naturally for the biggest crowd to host them with the most influence and strongest army. Syrian Druze pre-Syria war were silent and controlled. Now they're starting to organize and speak.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Rijal Al Karamah are getting strong and organized (but yes it will take time for the transfer of Druze power to go to Syria). If Assad doesn't plan on crushing them, they will be a driving force in the Druze sphere. Remember that Joumblatt's crowd is nothing compared to around 700K Druze in Syria. And when Teymour blows it, Leb Druze would look naturally for the biggest crowd to host them with the most influence and strongest army. Syrian Druze pre-Syria war were silent and controlled. Now they're starting to organize and speak.
    The druze has always been with the tide that comes. With Syria, then with HA, then with Shebaa, then with Saudi Arabia, then with Iran then opposing Iran etc. Teymour is nothing and he doesn't have the balls to lead the druze community.

Weezy

Weezy

If Muslims wanted to prosecute Christians the Maronite patriarchy would have been turned into a Masjid centuries ago just like Hagia Sophia

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

If Muslims wanted to prosecute Christians the Maronite patriarchy would have been turned into a Masjid centuries ago just like Hagia Sophia
    Oh wha
    You forget Christians churches were turned massajad shit all over the Middle East
    Only the mountain nature of Mountain ? Lebanon and its connection with the Crusader West saved them

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Lol what a load of garbage beginning with sweety! It took you quite a long time to write this trash, wasted time! Like I don't even believe you're stupid enough to buy your own post! 1860 Mount Lebanon civil war - Wikipedia
    Lebanese Civil War - Wikipedia

You're an idiot doesn't even begin to cover it lol! Thank god Druze are different than Muslims, that makes their behaviour towards Christians completely justified ?!
    They didn't return to chouf and Alley not because they falsely think that Druze are Muslims? Wtf kind of garbage argument is that? It's because they're fully aware what Druze are capable of in order to ethnically cleanse what they view as "their mountain"!

By the way moron, the Christians of Saida and Tripoli are still there, they didn't even get displaced during the war ?, they're just vastly outnumbered! Post war Christians live peacefully with everyone, actually post war everyone lives peacefully with everyone except a few exceptions, so please tell me what does that tell you about people's behaviour during the war?

Last edited:
    Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    You're drunk. I never said or would say such a thing.
    Except you did in the form of superior fighters while bragging about the Druze who kicked Christian ass despite their numbers being lower ?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    What some Christians need to understand ONCE AND FOR ALL is that Druze are NOT Muslims, hence they could never persecute us the way actual Muslims do - that is conversion by force or death.

The Druze don't accept converts, that is completely against the Muslim doctrine which calls for expansion. Druzism is in fact closer to Christianity than to Islam by far, they in fact reject the Quran and Mohammed but believe in Jesus and even Saint Charbel. Heck, why do you think half of the Druze men are named Daniel and Christina is a popular name among Druze girls, but you never find a Druze named Mohammed or Fatima. Just think about it.
    Oh yes thank god they were here to murder us without giving us an option to convert! Get this through your incredibly thick skull already, since you are definitely one of the revisionists claiming otherwise : Christians would not have been in a better position confined in mount Lebanon, that's a stupid thing to say! You know what would have happened had that been the case? The Druze would have once again kicked the Christians out of their homes because as our druze friend put it, they're a beehive and will swarm anyone who "gets in their business" and those poor Christians all confined in the stupid Christian homeland would have had nowhere to run except Muslim areas! They would have no political power, and their situation would have been 10 times more difficult than it is today! But thank the f*cking lord the Druze are not Muslims! See that, that would have been bad! Forget about massacring people left and right and kicking them out of their homes, they name their children some christian names, yay!

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Except you did in the form of superior fighters while bragging about the Druze who kicked Christian ass despite their numbers being lower ?
    Because slaughtering elderly, children and families is something to be bragged about, demonstrating superior fighting skills (especially when enabled by foreign powers, e.g. Palestinians, Israelis, Syrians or Ottomans before). Yes really, these noble fighters can walk with their head high...

Mukifesto2

Mukifesto2

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh yes thank god they were here to murder us without giving us an option to convert! Get this through your incredibly thick skull already, since you are definitely one of the revisionists claiming otherwise : Christians would not have been in a better position confined in mount Lebanon, that's a stupid thing to say! You know what would have happened had that been the case? The Druze would have once again kicked the Christians out of their homes because as our druze friend put it, they're a beehive and will swarm anyone who "gets in their business" and those poor Christians all confined in the stupid Christian homeland would have had nowhere to run except Muslim areas! They would have no political power, and their situation would have been 10 times more difficult than it is today! But thank the f*cking lord the Druze are not Muslims! See that, that would have been bad! Forget about massacring people left and right and kicking them out of their homes, they name their children some christian names, yay!
    If we apply your logic, then history dictates French and Germans be killing each other today. They're not. Because the past doesn't dictate the future.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    If we apply your logic, then history dictates French and Germans be killing each other today. They're not. Because the past doesn't dictate the future.
    When it's an established pattern of muh mountain, it sure does! But please do explain the reasoning behind your little leap there ?