WC2018 Group E (Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia)

Who will be the top 2 in this group?

• Brazil

• Switzerland

• Costa Rica

• Serbia

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Advertisement
  • cedarheart

My prediction (i'm no way an expert in soccer and my knowledge is limited):
    Brazil 1st
    Serbia 2nd
    Brazil vs Serbia game a draw

Brazil has a superb team on paper that can go all the way. On the pitch, i think they still have an issue with their defense. Their weakest link however is Neymar. A superbly talented player with lots of skills and potential, but he is a selfish egocentric drama-queen and missing the leadership you would expect form a player of his caliber. The moment he'll feel things aren't going well, he'll get "injured" to avoid the blame and responsibility and let people wonder if the result would have been the same had he not been injured.
    The success of Brazil depends on how well the coach is able to manage neymar.

SeaAb

Staff member
    Brazil 1st
    Serbia 2nd

Brazil has a superb team on paper that can go all the way. On the pitch, i think they still have an issue with their defense. Their weakest link however is Neymar. A superbly talented player with lots of skills and potential, but he is a selfish egocentric drama-queen and missing the leadership you would expect form a player of his caliber. The moment he'll feel things aren't going well, he'll get "injured" to avoid the blame and responsibility and let people wonder if the result would have been the same had he not been injured.
    You're right. You're definitely not an expert! :p

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Brazil 1st
    Serbia 2nd

Well i stopped reading the moment you called football soccer.

Attachments

manifesto

Just you
    They got an amazing team this year
    Shit man, I shouldn't have placed my bet on Germany. I got deluded by their Fifa ranking and didn't realize they lost 3 out of their last 4 matches. I'm starting to doubt their ability to win this tournament.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Shit man, I shouldn't have placed my bet on Germany. I got deluded by their Fifa ranking and didn't realize they lost 3 out of their last 4 matches. I'm starting to doubt their ability to win this tournament.
    I think this year
    Spain, Brazil and mayyyybe France got the best teams (quality players/Stars wise)

manifesto

I think this year
    Spain, Brazil and mayyyybe France got the best teams (quality players/Stars wise)
    I'll give Germany the benefit of the doubt. Spain lost their first match in 2010 and went on to become champions!
    A change of strategy can do wonders.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    All the bigs sucked in their 1st match ( regardless of the end result as france won by luck ) except spain ( while it ended the game with a draw) . This is my humble opinion.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    All the bigs sucked in their 1st match ( regardless of the end result as france won by luck ) except spain ( while it ended the game with a draw) . This is my humble opinion.
    Think it may have something to do with being matched against weaker teams with the exception of Spain being against Portugal, not much of a challenge but rather an opportunity to take it easy

But then again I only watch football once every 4 years and find it boring AF so far with the exception of Iceland, those tall blonde tattooed men that descended on the field like vikings impressed Isabella :p