Gulf leaks

Republican

Legendary Member
Looking at some of the documents one can see that there is an infatuation with Iran lol, Iran this, Iran that and sometimes about really silly stuff...

This Leaked document shows concern over a homegrown Iranian Jet fighter

CH8bB9RUAAA6v0a.jpg

Republican

Legendary Member
Another document concerning Elias el Murr and Botros Harb asking for financial support in the last Lebanese elections, also emphasizing that the support should bypass Saad Hariri and be directly through saudi official channels

022b4562-f8d6-44fa-8ddb-8524b43ba466.jpg

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In one document, @Indie praises the Saudis for issuing a fatwa forbidding women from shaving their armpit hair.

In contrast to all other Lebanese, she did not ask for any money for her praise. Ghashimeh :)

Republican

Legendary Member
Saudis demanding that FATEH ISLAM saudi terrorists be let free, and that the solution to these prisoners should be political (?)

the-saudi-cables-part-i-asking-for-the-release-of-fatah-al-islams-members.jpg

Republican

Legendary Member
SAUDIS demanding that the SAUDI Fateh Islam terrorists be given a Presidential Pardon

e71cce8d-04e0-43bf-929b-0cbd82f2ac0d.jpg

The Saudi Cables

٠يىلت
برلين صادرة

٠ن ةبل٤٠ المدعي العام ومن المحامين وض القضاة ، ستشهدا بحالة سابتة تتعلق بمعاكمة مجموعة منهلتة اءسير الضذهة٠ا وكان علد اعضاءها 25 شخص وطالت محاكمتهم إلى اربع منوات ولم يتم الاستماع إلا لإفادة اربعة اشخاص منهم وبعد ذلك مدرعفو رناسي للجميع فبيد انتهاء محاكمتهم ولم تنتهي محاكمتهم واوضح معاليه بان محاكمة المنتمين إلىا٠ فتح الاسلام " ومنهم السعوديون متفرق وقتا طويلا لاسيما ان اعضا. المجموعة اوفوق 100 شخص، موضحا أن المخرج يكمن بحل سياسي يقوم على عفو ٠ن فخامة رئيس الجمهورية اللبنانية . برفتة قاتمة المولفين السوديين المتهمش بالانتماء إلى لتح الاسلام. مع اطبي تحياتنا

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In one document the Saudis' heart bleeds for Nabih Berri and describe him as "maghloub 3a 2amro" w majbour ya3mel mitel ma baddo HA.

Yil3an 3ardo Shou me7tel... Bi la33eb el-kil kshatbeen :)

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Berri leaks are going to come from shentano soon. I would not be surprised he escapes Lebanon before the leaks are completed.

Republican

Legendary Member
saudis threatened any saudi exposing the documents with punishment...
I was wrong, this is not a tribal pseudo-state, this is a mob...

Republican

Legendary Member
Saudis pressuring the Australian Islamic Council to shun the shia community in Australia by buying the head of the council with a 3k $ / month

CH8tlEFVEAAOceu.jpg

CH8tlEHUEAE467U.jpg