Gulf leaks

Impera

CIA infiltrating HA through Amal MP Ali Bazzi.

ffbad2a6-e039-4fc0-b8e0-78c11b0c031d.jpg

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
@joseph_lubnan rkhi el FPM elections men 2idak and come give us your opinion about these leaks

Thanks for tagging. I scanned these quickly and there is nothing surprising :) Everyone knows that Saudi Arabia distributes money to buy influence and that everyone who has aligned interests is on the take! Saudi is the main financier of a regional camp, Iran is the other. No need for leaks to know that... That's my take on the whole. If you have a specific leak you want me to comment on, point it out. I am now off to the other thread to pick on FPM :), and I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to remind you that FPM is on the take from HA/Iran :)

J_Raad1450

Thanks for tagging. I scanned these quickly and there is nothing surprising :) Everyone knows that Saudi Arabia distributes money to buy influence and that everyone who has aligned interests is on the take! Saudi is the main financier of a regional camp, Iran is the other. No need for leaks to know that... That's my take on the whole. If you have a specific leak you want me to comment on, point it out. I am now off to the other thread to pick on FPM :), and I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to remind you that FPM is on the take from HA/Iran :)
Hahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Anyone with aligned interest is on the take. Wow. You rationalize pretty well. Does not make a difference.

Siyada houria

As per Saudi foreign ministry you are not suppose to comment or make things worse. I will try and I drag you...as usual. Yalla let me trap you here. Ready :)

I suggest you reflect on your previous believes and positions. It seems you always supported a paid Lebanese group to advocate your believe. You must be betrayed. Does not hurt? Admitting the truth will relive you;) free advice here ;)

Last edited:

elAshtar

Legendary Member
So you think it is normal for the rafe3 liwa2 el 2adeyye wel dife3 3n el masee7eyye to cover a statement by mufti el mamlaka fee sabeel el makruma?!! lol

J_Raad1450

3ajbetak haidi yes? :)
Fi ktir metla ba3d :)
Very much. You are a genius. No one really appreciate your thoughts. Do not worry.

I will drag u into this. I suggest you do no post as per Saudi instructions. Also I suggest you reflect on all your previous believes and positions. What are you going to do? Is this a dilemma for you?

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Very much. You are a genius. No one really appreciate your thoughts. Do not worry.

I will drag u into this. I suggest you do no post as per Saudi instructions. Also I suggest you reflect on all your previous believes and positions. What are you going to do? Is this a dilemma for you?

You are getting too excited calm down :) Drag me into what? lol

I already told you everyone knows that Saudi Arabia distributes money to buy influence, I hope this didn't come as a surprising revelation to you lol, I know you are a smart dude! :)

J_Raad1450

@joseph_lubnan

Please. You always maintained the high moral ground. Don't disappoint us here by rationalizing. I beg you my friend. You are a valuable contributor on this forum. Maintain the high Mira ground. Please.

J_Raad1450

You are getting too excited calm down :) Drag me into what? lol

I already told you everyone knows that Saudi Arabia distributes money to buy influence, I hope this didn't come as a surprising revelation to you lol
Could you show me where did you mention this before? This is important information. Were you hiding this truth?

I am
Simply making fun of you. I know you know. I suggest you cease posting in this debate. Time for reflection for you.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
@joseph_lubnan

Please. You always maintained the high moral ground. Don't disappoint us here by rationalizing. I beg you my friend. You are a valuable contributor on this forum. Maintain the high Mira ground. Please.

lol, you are so desperate :)
I'll let you in on a little secret that you didnt know before, make sure you're sitting down before you read this: Saudi Arabia buys influence :)

J_Raad1450

Good step forward. It all begins with knowing yourself :)
Thank you. I am a truth seeker. Starting tonite, I will turn on mtv on regular basis. To validate your truth, could you show were you mentioned about knowing about Saudi financing various groups.

JB81

Legendary Member
lol, you are so desperate :)
I'll let you in on a little secret that you didnt know before, make sure you're sitting down before you read this: Saudi Arabia buys influence :)

It buys zhummis... you've been denying that when we used to tell you that Feb 14 Christians are Saudi dhimmis.