Gulf leaks

J_Raad1450

lol, you are so desperate :)
I'll let you in on a little secret that you didnt know before, make sure you're sitting down before you read this: Saudi Arabia buys influence :)
I just fell off my chair. Could you show me where you mentioned this before? I am ok. Do not worry.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
It buys zhummis... you've been denying that when we used to tell you that Feb 14 Christians are Saudi dhimmis.

They are as much dhimmi to Saudi as M8 is dhimmi to Iran. They are both on the take from two regional powers they have aligned themselves with. This is no revelation. You don't call M8 Dhimmis and I dont call M14 Dhmmis :)... My politics is against M8 but I do know that the majority of M14 are on the take from Saudi Arabia as a regional sponsor, but it seems that this is a revelation to you geniuses here :)

J_Raad1450

They are as much dhimmi to Saudi as M8 is dhimmi to Iran. They are both on the take from two regional powers they have aligned themselves with. This is no revelation. You don't call M8 Dhimmis and I dont call Ma14 Dhmmis :) but I do know they are on the take from Saudi Arabia as a regional sponsor, but it seems that this is a revelation to you geniuses here :)
There is no revelation here. Saudi said it is all fabricated.

I been searching this forum. I could not find one post from you mentioning what is obvious now. Could you point me in the right erection?

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I just fell off my chair. Could you show me where you mentioned this before? I am ok. Do not worry.

you're so desperately hanging on this question :) you show me first where I have denied that SaudiArabia buys influence :)

Here is what I just posted in this thread before you went berserk :)
" Thanks for tagging. I scanned these quickly and there is nothing surprising :) Everyone knows that Saudi Arabia distributes money to buy influence and that everyone who has aligned interests is on the take! Saudi is the main financier of a regional camp, Iran is the other. No need for leaks to know that... That's my take on the whole. If you have a specific leak you want me to comment on, point it out. I am now off to the other thread to pick on FPM :), and I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to remind you that FPM is on the take from HA/Iran :)"

J_Raad1450

you're so desperately hanging on this question :) you show me first where I have denied that SaudiArabia buys influence :)

Here is what I just posted in this thread before you went berserk :)
" Thanks for tagging. I scanned these quickly and there is nothing surprising :) Everyone knows that Saudi Arabia distributes money to buy influence and that everyone who has aligned interests is on the take! Saudi is the main financier of a regional camp, Iran is the other. No need for leaks to know that... That's my take on the whole. If you have a specific leak you want me to comment on, point it out. I am now off to the other thread to pick on FPM :), and I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to remind you that FPM is on the take from HA/Iran :)"
I am looking for something prior to the release is Saudi cable. Sorry if I am inquisitive. I could not believe you would have left something that important from thousands of posts. I have a feeling you were blindsided all along. Time for reflection :)

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I am looking for something prior to the release is Saudi cable. Sorry if I am inquisitive. I could not believe you would have left something that important from thousands of posts. I have a feeling you were blindsided all along. Time for reflection :)

I expressed my view clearly for you but you dont want to accept it :) You go show me where I have denied that Saudi Arabia buys influence, time to get to work :)

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
For the amount of money they paid to Christian politicians, I would think the same too :)

Amirkani, I am already Christian, can you teach me how to become a politician so that The Saudis can send me some money too? I will give you half because you're Room and Room aren't Christians :), so unfortunately you do not fit the bill :)

JB81

Legendary Member
They are as much dhimmi to Saudi as M8 is dhimmi to Iran. They are both on the take from two regional powers they have aligned themselves with. This is no revelation. You don't call M8 Dhimmis and I dont call M14 Dhmmis :)... My politics is against M8 but I do know that the majority of M14 are on the take from Saudi Arabia as a regional sponsor, but it seems that this is a revelation to you geniuses here :)

It wasn't a revelation to me. I've been telling you this long time ago. It is you who after been exposed is telling us... Oh yeah it's obvious.

Ma3lehh enta w m3almak li betsammou 7akim tol 3emerkon 7a2kon dollar.

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Amirkani, I am already Christian, can you teach me how to become a politician so that The Saudis can send me some money too? I will give you half because you're Room and Room aren't Christians :), so unfortunately you do not fit the bill :)
Ana mish Room, I am Christian... On paper at least :)

But I will teach you nevertheless. Stop being a follower of Saad Hariri. Go straight to the source. Ma tkoun 3abed ma2mour 3ind 3abed ma2mour :)

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Ana mish Room, I am Christian... On paper at least :)

But I will teach you nevertheless. Stop being a follower of Saad Hariri. Go straight to the source. Ma tkoun 3abed ma2mour 3ind 3abed ma2mour :)

Problem is I don't follow Saad! :) I need another angle.
Btw tammanetni innak mish Room :) Mr. future president :)