Gulf leaks

4U2IMI8

Dear Hizb Public Relations...you are better off saying nothing...

any wikileaks documents that goes against the kingdom of terror you trumpet and its all over your medi outlets and that's fine but when a cable like the one about Bazzi or Berri comes along, you 'deny'...seriously WTF is the wrong with you?

Like it or not sounds like Ali Bazzi works for the CIA...

AS tried to explain to you, I’ll try one more time to make you understand why HA is denying.

Masdar mottale3 kareeb. A “source”,” knowledgeable”, “close to HA”, meaning that whoever it is, is not an HA official. He’s a person supposedly close to HA (whatever that means) and has knowledge about HA (whatever that means). I’m almost 100 percent sure that the masdar is a journalist.

HA does not have people who are “close”. It has party members who are at various degrees of “closeness” to what happens in the hierarchy of HA. The people with knowledge of the intelligence branch in HA are some of the most trustworthy people in the party. None of those “leaks” out information to journalists or anyone else for that matter. Every time there was a breach in security, it was HA itself that leaked out the information to the press thru Al Akhbar, Ibrahim Al Amin is the only journalist considered close to HA and is not a party member. HA gives Al Amin exclusives about the party to publish in the paper from time to time, and no, Al Amin cannot be that source that divulged that info to the Saudis.

HA is saying that whoever the source is that gave that information to the Saudis is not privy to what happens in HA. It’s saying that no one from within the party relayed that kind of information, and finally that information is absolutely not true.

Finally, there’s no head burying in the sand going on here, even if MP Bazzi is an agent for the CIA, trust me, HA is well aware of it. Just the fact that he spent an extended period of his life in the US, and is a US citizen, those two facts alone make him automatically a suspect to HA, and he’s red flagged for sensitive information no matter what party he belongs to.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
With so many professional whores, skilled thieves, shameless beggars and ordinary habal 7ameer engaged in the management and ruling business of this country since its inception, I bow my head and raise my behind to the skies and say: Subkhanu'llah akhi wal khamdulli'llah, it's a true divine miracle we are still around, gathered inside a country with a name.. bass tell me anyone: Shou el sirr? because there's something to the effect of that miracle that is making it last.. but for how long?

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I expressed my view clearly for you but you dont want to accept it :) You go show me where I have denied that Saudi Arabia buys influence, time to get to work :)

Sorry...

Your excuse is like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar, who answers that his brother's hand is another cookie jar.
As far as we know, there is absolutely no indication that FPM is receiving any financial or non-financial aid from Iran (HA of course, is another story). So your excuse, when proof is given that LF, FM, PSP, all the "heroes" that defend the independence of the Lebanese state are on Saudi payroll is to say "well the others are on Iranian payroll" is just a lame excuse.

BTW, still waiting to hear your answer in the other thread as to why you single out the HA arms as the key issue in Lebanon, beyond all the other armed factions and all the other challenges we have (corruption, lack of rule of law, etc.)

Now back to the juicy thread of Saudi leaks

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
An anonymous email probably got this guy deported from KSA...

2aacb11b-9668-493e-81ea-8eed348f9ca4.jpg

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
There is another cable where Sheikh Naim Kasem asks the Saudis to remove his brother's name from some kind of no-entry blacklist to their kingdom. The brother apparently runs a Hajj company and his business has been affected because he's not allowed to enter Saudi.

3ec88994-e675-43ff-8b4c-d4de78de63d2.tif

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not sure why all the excitement and attacks on Joseph_lubnan! He is right, we all knew this was happening, it shouldn't surprise us... Ok sar fi written proof, we can use it as toilet paper.... Mafi min y7assib. And yes we know HA/Amal get money from Iran. The only thing that is worth concluding is that ma 7ada bi ghabbir 3ala sobbato all general! Wala Saudi leaks wali wiki leaks wala battikh

ما في على ضميرنا لا دم ولا عمالة ولا عمولة...

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Elias El Murr & Boutros Harb warning against Iranian influence and asking for KSA's support
022b4562-f8d6-44fa-8ddb-8524b43ba466.jpg

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
'Good Samaritan' probably got another Lebanese family deported from KSA
729230bb-b65b-4c1f-b520-47408cf10e4d.jpg

Fa3el el kheir who doesn't want anything in return of the information he is giving!!!! Ba3d fi menno heyda?!?!? :eek: LOL!! maybe this is the Wien Saudi ambassador writing to himself :D

J. Abizeid

Leaks reveal Geagea pleaded with Saudi Arabia for money to finance bankrupt party | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

Leaks reveal Geagea pleaded with Saudi Arabia for money to finance bankrupt party

428379_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpeg

BEIRUT: Lebanese Forces leader Samir Geagea pleaded for financial assistance from Saudi Arabia when his party was going bankrupt in 2012, one of more than 60,000 classified Saudi documents published by WikiLeaks Friday revealed.

The document, a letter from Saudi Ambassador to Lebanon Ali Awad Asiri to the kingdom’s then-foreign minister Prince Saud al-Faisal dated March 17, 2012, recounted a meeting between Faisal and a representative sent by Geagea.

“I have been visited by Elie Abu Assi, sent by Lebanese Forces chief Samir Geagea, and he talked about the difficult financial situation their party is going through, which has reached the point where they can no longer afford the cost of party chief Samir Geagea’s protection,” the letter said.

“They have reached a point where Mr. Samir Geagea is ready to travel to the kingdom to present their deteriorated financial situation to the kingdom’s leadership.”

It added that Geagea felt he was in particular need of beefed up security because his political rival Free Patriotic Movement chief Michel Aoun and Maronite Patriarch Beshara Rai were “sympathizing with the Syrian regime.”

The letter, classified as “very confidential” by the ambassador, recommended providing Geagea with financial assistance since he was the “real power that could be relied on to push back Hezbollah and its allies in Lebanon.”

“In addition, he is the closest of Christian leaders to the kingdom and his positions are solid against the Syrian regime,” he said. “Above all, he expressed readiness to do what the kingdom asks him to do.”

Asiri also praised Geagea for holding a news conference in which he defended statements by the Saudi Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah al-Sheikh, who said it was religiously legitimate to destroy churches in Kuwait because the Arab Peninsula should not see a “meeting of two religions.”

According to a second document released by WikiLeaks on the same matter, Prince Faisal forwarded the letter to then-Saudi King Abdullah with the recommendation of supporting Geagea financially since he pledged to “work under the kingdom’s instructions.”

Geagea could not be reached for comment.

The documents were included in the first batch of about 60,000 released so far, of which several hundred relate to Lebanon.

WikiLeaks said it had obtained more than half a million Saudi Foreign Ministry documents, dubbed "The Saudi Cables," which it plans to release in installments.

Riyadh has not rejected the authenticity of any of the documents, but warned media and citizens from publishing any of them since they could "be untrue" and aimed to "harm the nation."

A separate document dated Jan. 2, 2013 said Lebanese MP Boutros Harb was planning to split from the March 14 political camp to launch his own political group after the parliamentary elections, which were eventually cancelled that year.

In a meeting with Faisal, Harb “hoped that the kingdom would support this [new political] gathering morally, politically and financially,” according to the document.

It said Harb's condition for receiving Saudi assistance was that “the support does not come through [former] Prime Minister Saad Hariri, who was criticized by the MP (Harb) for being away from Lebanon for a long time.”

The document added that Harb wanted to “leave March 14, which enjoys the kingdom’s support.”

The minister recommended contacting Asiri to ask for his opinion.

Harb declined to comment when contacted by The Daily Star Saturday evening.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
In one document, @Indie praises the Saudis for issuing a fatwa forbidding women from shaving their armpit hair.

In contrast to all other Lebanese, she did not ask for any money for her praise. Ghashimeh :)

There's a Wahhabi fatwa against women shaving? Khallas, from now on, all self-respecting women should shave diligently.