• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Anyone here playing this game? Or at least heard of it? I am addicted to it and i think its one of the best card games out there. Its based on the card game from the witcher 3 ( It holds the record for winnning the highest number of awards ever).

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Anyone here playing this game? Or at least heard of it? I am addicted to it and i think its one of the best card games out there. Its based on the card game from the witcher 3 ( It holds the record for winnning the highest number of awards ever).
    Was playing during closed beta, then m whole decks got murdered, didnt feel like grinding it again. A shame

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Was playing during closed beta, then m whole decks got murdered, didnt feel like grinding it again. A shame
    The game now is in open beta and its awesome! You should try it again!
    Its way more balanced than it was in closed beta , they added tones of new cards and the community is growing each day!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    The game now is in open beta and its awesome! You should try it again!
    Its way more balanced than it was in closed beta , they added tones of new cards and the community is growing each day!
    Thinking of revisting it, is it still in beta and how dies ladder feel, repetetive?

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Thinking of revisting it, is it still in beta and how dies ladder feel, repetetive?
    I stopped playing it a while ago. Took a break because they decided to relaunch the game in a different form from 0 after couple of months because they were struggling to keep casual players not only hardcores. Still one of the best games a played though.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    @freelebanonn i picket it up again, cant say nothing but goodness even tho a lot of mechanics that i liked are out the window

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    @freelebanonn i picket it up again, cant say nothing but goodness even tho a lot of mechanics that i liked are out the window
    got bored from it eventually and stopped playing before they added the new faction .hell of a game though. I used to spend hours and hours everyday on it .