• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Gym (Bodybuilding)

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
guys i should get back to gym, what supplements should i buy?

am not asking if i should buy or not, i WANT to buy, so please some help from the experts...

PS: i don't want to spend a fortune...

Just stop, you're failing so many times, don't waste your money, you will never have cardboard cutout abs like myself.

METNI

I am a genuine athlete. I have been doing sports for the last 32 years. Today I am mainly concentrating on endurance running three times per week say 5km/10km/15km and participate occasionally in competitions. Before that, I did hit the gym a lot and took some protein powder, however, I have the habit of doing blood tests every now and then and at the time I was taking protein my creatinine levels were raised to about 1.5!!! that is very high compared to the norm of 0.9-1.2. bodybuilders reckon this is normal if you are having more mass/muscles, but my Dr. laughed at this idea and told me if it is kept at such levels it will be detrimental to my health. So I stopped it totally and now my creatinine levels are back to normal limits.

All what I want to say is:

1- Be careful when changing your intake habits, please do have some blood tests. Check what are your normal levels and how the protein and other things you are taking affects your body. It might be just normal for you!!

2- I go to the gym and I do lots of sports But nothing was as good as running. top it with 15/20 mts gym workout, your health and body shape will be better than ever.

Fadi007

Does MusclePharm Assault (preworkout) and MuscleTech NitroTech (Protein) goes well together ? or is it too much Creatine ?

NitroTech contains 3 Grams of Creatine per scoop , not so sure about the Assault (my guess is 5 Grams per full scoop)

Chanklish

Does MusclePharm Assault (preworkout) and MuscleTech NitroTech (Protein) goes well together ? or is it too much Creatine ?

NitroTech contains 3 Grams of Creatine per scoop , not so sure about the Assault (my guess is 5 Grams per full scoop)

This is nothing...just stay hydrated