HA and the legacy of suicide bombings

Do you consider the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing a terrorist act?

• Yes

• No

• I Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Amin was the za3im of more Christians than Lahoud or Hrawi, yes. They weren’t particularly popular or with parties behind them. But if you count every Lebanese in the 10,452km and ask them all “who did you like more as president” I’d venture a guess as many people say Lahoud as Gemayel, if not more.

The USA literally blew up nearly 100 people in Beirut in a failed attempt to assassinate Fadlallah. They bankroll’d the Israeli invasion in 1982 in which 10,000 - 20,000 people died. They sold Lebanon to the Saudis and the Syrians in 1989. It’s outrageous that I’m on a Lebanese forum and there’s a post asking why a foreign army with blood of your fellow countrymen on their hands isn’t mourned. Your thread wasn’t even a reaction to someone mourning Palestinian or Syrian soldiers. I’d understand if you posted this in response to someone saying allah yer7am Arafat or something. But there’s no pretext except you loving an army of a country that killed your people, sells your people out over and over again, funds the takfiris that vow Christian genocide right across the border, tells our government not to take 24/7 electricity or decent military weapons from Russia or Iran yet will not give us the same. I’m dumbstruck that in 2018 some Lebanese still have the wannabe white complex. They don’t care about you or me bro. Kissinger was ready to load the Christians out of Lebanon in a heart beat if it made Lebanon the new Palestine.
All loss of human life is regrettable. Had the peacekeeping soldiers been of a different nationality, my reaction would have been the same.
The CIA has committed human rights violations on several occasions. The failed assassination attempt against Fadlallah was a crime, but it does not negate the fact that the barracks bombing was also a terrorist act.

The difference is that the American government and people do not brag about their war crimes. They open investigations, they seek accountability and punish those responsible. Hizbullah and jihadist groups on the other hand consider their suicide attacks as achievements.
This is the difference in mentality between the Western way of life and the culture of death which Hizbullah espouses.

I think the US's involvement in the world has been positive on the whole. There isn't a single dictator or criminal they assassinated that we can argue was a decent man. From Trujillo, Che Guevara, Ngo Dinh Diem, to Saddam, Bin Laden, Gaddafi and Imad Mughniyeh..

Lebanon's golden era was in the 60s, when Maronites were in charge and relations with the USA and the West were at their strongest.
Ever since Muslims took control and severed ties with the West to pursue Pan-Arabist and Islamist agendas, everything went downhill.

If Shiites consider the USA as evil as they claim, why did many of them trade their miserable lives in Dahyeh and the South for a more decent life in Detroit?

• Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can only have 1 poll it seems. Let me know if you want the current one amended.
    Since we all know the perpetrators, I would like to have the poll amended to "Do you consider the Beirut barracks bombing a terrorist act?
    Possible Answers. Yes, No, I don't know. (Anonymous poll)

Thanks Sea. Love you.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    What happened on that day is a badge of honor for all natives of this region unless u re a traitor or ignorant about what actually happened on that day!

And this is coming from someone who dislike the so called Hezbollah and Iran and see in Iran more of a tool being used by the enemies (USA & Co) to keep the Arab World and the Muslim World weak, divide and under their control!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Even though I'm against building monuments but these men, these heroes who carried one of the greatest attack in our modern times against an occupation deserve a some kind of monument erected on the same spot for what they did!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Talking about so called Peace keepers I think these images in this article talk for themselves
    ----------------------

AMERICAN FASCISM or "Why Conservatives Suck"
    by Michael R. Burch a "recovering Fundamentalist and Reagan Republican"

The picture above is of the battleship USS New Jersey shelling Lebanon with the largest guns afloat, hurling gigantic shells that have been described as "flying Volkswagens" at mostly defenseless human targets. This was a blatant act of open but undeclared war in 1983, nearly 20 years before 9-11. The gullible American public was reassured that this was a "peace-keeping" mission, but of course that was pure propaganda. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, and the picture above speaks volumes. (What if we were on the receiving end?) In reality, the US had abandoned any semblance of neutrality and was instead providing massive military support of Israel's big, bloody, botched invasion of Lebanon. Israel and the US were seen as siding with, and propping up, the Christian minority that dominated the "official" Lebanese government and armed forces. This understandably did not sit well with the Muslim majority, and when the US started blowing things up, the opposition responded with car-bombings and other guerilla tactics. While Israel and the US ended up retreating without achieving any of their desired aims, their destruction of Beirut and much of Lebanon would eventually lead to 9-11, as I will explain in short order ...

While the guns are impressive, the results should give us pause ... especially because the destroyed towers of Beirut are closely related to what happened to the Twin Towers ... here is Beirut after Israel and the US did a little "peace-keeping" ...

Is this how Americans want the world to see them, as merchants of death and destruction? ...

The New Jersey is the only American battleship to shell Vietnam and Lebanon, two much smaller nations that had never done anything to harm Americans in their hemisphere. The New Jersey's biggest, baddest guns can fire 2,700 pound shells a remarkable 23 miles. (Those are impressive statistics, unless you happen to be a woman or child on the receiving end.)

I'm reminded of Muhammad Ali saying that he refused to fight in Vietnam because no one there had ever harmed him, or called him "nigger." What did anyone in Lebanon ever do to me, to cause me to want such destruction to fall on them? This is certainly not what I want my government doing with my tax dollars ...

Middle Eastern terrorists did not "start" a new war with the US on September 11, 2001, because the US had openly declared war two decades earlier, when it shelled and killed Lebanese civilians. You can easily confirm this declaration of war by referring to Ronald Reagan's private diary, which has since been published. As Reagan gave the US Sixth Fleet orders to shell Lebanon, in a diary entry eerily dated September 11, 1983, he said: "This could be seen as putting us in the war ... I've ordered the use of naval gunfire." We have clear confirmation of those orders, because the New Jersey was alerted for immediate, high-speed deployment from Central America to the Eastern Mediterranean at precisely that time. Other warships were already in the area, but Reagan obviously wanted to bring in the really big guns.

The year before, under the military command of future prime minister Ariel Sharon, Israel and its Lebanese Christian militias had massacred 750 to 3,500 civilians in Beirut's Sabra and Shatila refugee camps. Israel's own Kahan Commission found Ariel Sharon personally responsible. A UN commission headed by Nobel Peace Prize laureate Sean McBride found Israel guilty of crimes of aggression contrary to international law. If the US was trying to promote peace back then, why was it shelling the defenders, rather than repelling the invaders, who were guilty of large-scale murders of civilian noncombatants, most of them poverty-stricken refugees whose land had been taken from them by force of arms? And if the US is really interested in peace today, why does it keep providing billions of dollars in cash and advanced weapons to a nation, Israel, whose prime ministers have included terrorists and mass murderers like Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir and Ariel Sharon? (If you have any doubts, please refer to my article Israeli Prime Ministers who were Terrorists.)

It has been estimated that as many as 8,000 civilians died during Israel's invasion of Lebanon, which destroyed large areas of Beirut, including shopping centers and apartment buildings. Marine commander Colonel James M. Mead was dismayed at the level of destruction he saw in the city, describing it as being “like pictures I’ve seen of Berlin at the end of World War II.” The Beirut newspaper An Nahar reported that 5,515 people, both military and civilian, were killed in the Beirut area alone, while 2,513 civilians were killed outside Beirut. How many of those civilians were killed by US military actions? No one knows, but it goes without saying that firing hundreds of shells in the vicinity of a major city like Beirut and its suburbs is bound to result in civilian deaths, not "peace."

In any case, on September 25, 1983, the New Jersey arrived off the cost of Lebanon with her massive guns. She would eventually fire them hundreds of times in the heaviest naval bombardment since the Korean War. Before she arrived, the USS Virginia, USS Bowen, USS Arthur Radford and USS John Rogers had already hurled hundreds of shells at Lebanon. French Super Entendards and Crusaders had launched aerial bombings. British and Italian military forces were also involved in various military activities in Lebanon from 1982 to 1984. Elite commandos were employed, such as Navy Seals and French Legionnaires.

Here is a quick two-week chronology of the events that preceded the car-bombing attack that resulted in the deaths of 241 American marines:

9/11/1983: The battleship USS New Jersey (BB-62) was alerted for rapid deployment to the Eastern Mediterranean.
    9/12/1983: The USS New Jersey refueled in Colon, Panama, then began a high-speed run east, averaging 25 knots per hour.
    9/12/1983: A Marine Amphibious Unit arrived off Lebanon and assumed a standby role.
    9/16/1983: The destroyer USS John Rodgers (DD-983) and frigate USS Bowen fired five-inch shells into Syrian-controlled parts of Lebanon.
    9/19/1983: The USS John Rodgers and USS Virginia (CGN-38) fired 338 five-inch shells at the Shouf Mountain village of Suq al Gharb.
    9/20/1983: The USS John Rodgers and USS Virginia fired more shells.
    9/21/1983: The USS John Rodgers and USS Arthur Radford (DD-968) fired more shells.
    9/23/1983: The USS Virginia employed 155mm artillery fire and five-inch gunfire; French planes struck the Bekaa Valley.
    9/25/1983: USS New Jersey arrived off the Lebanese coast.
    9/26/1983: There was an immediate cease-fire, but the outgunned insurgents would soon resort to unconventional methods.

Reagan's note dated 9-11 in his diary about issuing orders to employ naval gunfire is confirmed by the two-week chronology above. At the time it seemed the big guns of the New Jersey might win the day, but that hope soon proved illusory.

The car-bombing attacks that killed 241 American marines and 58 French paratroopers came more than a month after the Sixth Fleet shellings began, and were obviously in retaliation for the shellings, as the Marine commander himself admitted (in quotes that follow shortly). So who started the War on Terror, with the first acts of large-scale terrorism? Ronald Reagan, on that much earlier 9-11.

Later in 1983, the aircraft carriers USS Kennedy and USS Independence launched missile and air strikes against Lebanon. The navy lost two F-14 fighters during the bombing raids. One pilot, Robert Goodman, was taken prisoner. (His release was later arranged after negotiations which included the Rev. Jesse Jackson.) US involvement in the war was covered by major American news services: for instance, TIME Magazine ("Lebanon: Peace Keeping Gets Tough," September 19, 1993, by William E. Smith, William Stewart and Roberto Suro). The TIME article states: "When he telephoned Colonel Timothy Geraghty, the U.S. Marine commander in Beirut, last week, President Reagan promised to provide 'whatever it takes' to stop the shelling of the Marine positions. The problem is that, as the factional strife in Lebanon grows ever more complicated nobody knows exactly what that promise will entail."

In retrospect, it seems Reagan's promise entailed starting a war that still rages to this day. In his autobiography Man in the Shadows, Efraim Halevy, a former director of Israel's Mossad, said that in his opinion World War III is already in progress. "Beirut was the first major attack in what has now become World War III," observed Bob Jordan, the founder of Beirut Veterans of America.

Colonel Geraghty later said that the Marine and the French headquarters were targeted because of "who we were and what we represented." He also said, "It is noteworthy that the United States provided direct naval gunfire support—which I strongly opposed—for a week to the Lebanese Army at a mountain village called Suq-al-Garb on September 19 and that the French conducted an air strike on September 23 in the Bekaa Valley. American support removed any lingering doubts of our neutrality and I stated to my staff at the time that we were going to pay in blood for this decision."

Someone else also strongly opposed American entry into the war, and its killing of civilians. Osama Bin Laden would later state that when he saw the results of the US shelling of Lebanon: "God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the towers. But after the situation became unbearable and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed—when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the US Sixth Fleet. In those difficult moments, many emotions came over me that are hard to describe, but that produced an overwhelming desire to reject injustice and a strong determination to punish the unjust. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way and to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and stop killing our children and women."

I was a Reagan Republican who watched the decline and fall of the GOP with shock, horror, revulsion and dismay. Contemplating what went wrong, and why, led me to an almost inevitable conclusion: conservatives suck. The reason is simple: the nature of conservatives is to conserve, to keep things the same. But the world at present is far from perfect, which means change in the form of positive social progress is necessary. Conservatives by nature and definition resist such change. Therefore, they suck because they oppose progress. And the current incarnation of the Republican Party has a strong fascist streak. The invasion of Iraq on false premises was no accident. This is how alpha males like George W. Bush, **** Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich and Bishop Willard Mitt Romney think, and operate. They are, in a word, fascists, and the direct descendents of Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Napoleon, Hitler and other men who dreamed of ruling the world through military might.

[... deleted ...]

In the picture above the USS. Kennedy is launching a missile at Lebanon in 1983.

The picture above is of the Beirut embassy in 1983, after a terrorist attack.

All great social change for the better has been the result of liberal reformers, not hidebound conservatives. Jesus was a radically liberal reformer who called the conservatives of his day, the Pharisees, hypocrites. He famously told the rich young ruler that if he wanted to be considered perfect, he should give all his money and worldly possessions to the poor, then do what Jesus had done himself: dedicate his life to compassion and good works. The early Christians were also liberal reformers who sold all their earthly possessions, gave the proceeds to the church, and lived together in a commune. You can easily confirm this by reading the book of Acts, the self-penned history of the early Christian church.

Thomas Jefferson was a radically liberal reformer who stunned King George with his declaration that American commoners were equal to kings in the eyes of God and intelligent men [... deleted ...]

American Fascism

The HyperTexts

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Talking about so called Peace keepers I think these images in this article talk for themselves
    ----------------------

AMERICAN FASCISM or "Why Conservatives Suck"
    by Michael R. Burch a "recovering Fundamentalist and Reagan Republican"

The picture above is of the battleship USS New Jersey shelling Lebanon with the largest guns afloat, hurling gigantic shells that have been described as "flying Volkswagens" at mostly defenseless human targets. This was a blatant act of open but undeclared war in 1983, nearly 20 years before 9-11. The gullible American public was reassured that this was a "peace-keeping" mission, but of course that was pure propaganda. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, and the picture above speaks volumes. (What if we were on the receiving end?) In reality, the US had abandoned any semblance of neutrality and was instead providing massive military support of Israel's big, bloody, botched invasion of Lebanon. Israel and the US were seen as siding with, and propping up, the Christian minority that dominated the "official" Lebanese government and armed forces. This understandably did not sit well with the Muslim majority, and when the US started blowing things up, the opposition responded with car-bombings and other guerilla tactics. While Israel and the US ended up retreating without achieving any of their desired aims, their destruction of Beirut and much of Lebanon would eventually lead to 9-11, as I will explain in short order ...

While the guns are impressive, the results should give us pause ... especially because the destroyed towers of Beirut are closely related to what happened to the Twin Towers ... here is Beirut after Israel and the US did a little "peace-keeping" ...

Is this how Americans want the world to see them, as merchants of death and destruction? ...

The New Jersey is the only American battleship to shell Vietnam and Lebanon, two much smaller nations that had never done anything to harm Americans in their hemisphere. The New Jersey's biggest, baddest guns can fire 2,700 pound shells a remarkable 23 miles. (Those are impressive statistics, unless you happen to be a woman or child on the receiving end.)

I'm reminded of Muhammad Ali saying that he refused to fight in Vietnam because no one there had ever harmed him, or called him "nigger." What did anyone in Lebanon ever do to me, to cause me to want such destruction to fall on them? This is certainly not what I want my government doing with my tax dollars ...

Middle Eastern terrorists did not "start" a new war with the US on September 11, 2001, because the US had openly declared war two decades earlier, when it shelled and killed Lebanese civilians. You can easily confirm this declaration of war by referring to Ronald Reagan's private diary, which has since been published. As Reagan gave the US Sixth Fleet orders to shell Lebanon, in a diary entry eerily dated September 11, 1983, he said: "This could be seen as putting us in the war ... I've ordered the use of naval gunfire." We have clear confirmation of those orders, because the New Jersey was alerted for immediate, high-speed deployment from Central America to the Eastern Mediterranean at precisely that time. Other warships were already in the area, but Reagan obviously wanted to bring in the really big guns.

The year before, under the military command of future prime minister Ariel Sharon, Israel and its Lebanese Christian militias had massacred 750 to 3,500 civilians in Beirut's Sabra and Shatila refugee camps. Israel's own Kahan Commission found Ariel Sharon personally responsible. A UN commission headed by Nobel Peace Prize laureate Sean McBride found Israel guilty of crimes of aggression contrary to international law. If the US was trying to promote peace back then, why was it shelling the defenders, rather than repelling the invaders, who were guilty of large-scale murders of civilian noncombatants, most of them poverty-stricken refugees whose land had been taken from them by force of arms? And if the US is really interested in peace today, why does it keep providing billions of dollars in cash and advanced weapons to a nation, Israel, whose prime ministers have included terrorists and mass murderers like Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir and Ariel Sharon? (If you have any doubts, please refer to my article Israeli Prime Ministers who were Terrorists.)

It has been estimated that as many as 8,000 civilians died during Israel's invasion of Lebanon, which destroyed large areas of Beirut, including shopping centers and apartment buildings. Marine commander Colonel James M. Mead was dismayed at the level of destruction he saw in the city, describing it as being “like pictures I’ve seen of Berlin at the end of World War II.” The Beirut newspaper An Nahar reported that 5,515 people, both military and civilian, were killed in the Beirut area alone, while 2,513 civilians were killed outside Beirut. How many of those civilians were killed by US military actions? No one knows, but it goes without saying that firing hundreds of shells in the vicinity of a major city like Beirut and its suburbs is bound to result in civilian deaths, not "peace."

In any case, on September 25, 1983, the New Jersey arrived off the cost of Lebanon with her massive guns. She would eventually fire them hundreds of times in the heaviest naval bombardment since the Korean War. Before she arrived, the USS Virginia, USS Bowen, USS Arthur Radford and USS John Rogers had already hurled hundreds of shells at Lebanon. French Super Entendards and Crusaders had launched aerial bombings. British and Italian military forces were also involved in various military activities in Lebanon from 1982 to 1984. Elite commandos were employed, such as Navy Seals and French Legionnaires.

Here is a quick two-week chronology of the events that preceded the car-bombing attack that resulted in the deaths of 241 American marines:

9/11/1983: The battleship USS New Jersey (BB-62) was alerted for rapid deployment to the Eastern Mediterranean.
    9/12/1983: The USS New Jersey refueled in Colon, Panama, then began a high-speed run east, averaging 25 knots per hour.
    9/12/1983: A Marine Amphibious Unit arrived off Lebanon and assumed a standby role.
    9/16/1983: The destroyer USS John Rodgers (DD-983) and frigate USS Bowen fired five-inch shells into Syrian-controlled parts of Lebanon.
    9/19/1983: The USS John Rodgers and USS Virginia (CGN-38) fired 338 five-inch shells at the Shouf Mountain village of Suq al Gharb.
    9/20/1983: The USS John Rodgers and USS Virginia fired more shells.
    9/21/1983: The USS John Rodgers and USS Arthur Radford (DD-968) fired more shells.
    9/23/1983: The USS Virginia employed 155mm artillery fire and five-inch gunfire; French planes struck the Bekaa Valley.
    9/25/1983: USS New Jersey arrived off the Lebanese coast.
    9/26/1983: There was an immediate cease-fire, but the outgunned insurgents would soon resort to unconventional methods.

Reagan's note dated 9-11 in his diary about issuing orders to employ naval gunfire is confirmed by the two-week chronology above. At the time it seemed the big guns of the New Jersey might win the day, but that hope soon proved illusory.

The car-bombing attacks that killed 241 American marines and 58 French paratroopers came more than a month after the Sixth Fleet shellings began, and were obviously in retaliation for the shellings, as the Marine commander himself admitted (in quotes that follow shortly). So who started the War on Terror, with the first acts of large-scale terrorism? Ronald Reagan, on that much earlier 9-11.

Later in 1983, the aircraft carriers USS Kennedy and USS Independence launched missile and air strikes against Lebanon. The navy lost two F-14 fighters during the bombing raids. One pilot, Robert Goodman, was taken prisoner. (His release was later arranged after negotiations which included the Rev. Jesse Jackson.) US involvement in the war was covered by major American news services: for instance, TIME Magazine ("Lebanon: Peace Keeping Gets Tough," September 19, 1993, by William E. Smith, William Stewart and Roberto Suro). The TIME article states: "When he telephoned Colonel Timothy Geraghty, the U.S. Marine commander in Beirut, last week, President Reagan promised to provide 'whatever it takes' to stop the shelling of the Marine positions. The problem is that, as the factional strife in Lebanon grows ever more complicated nobody knows exactly what that promise will entail."

In retrospect, it seems Reagan's promise entailed starting a war that still rages to this day. In his autobiography Man in the Shadows, Efraim Halevy, a former director of Israel's Mossad, said that in his opinion World War III is already in progress. "Beirut was the first major attack in what has now become World War III," observed Bob Jordan, the founder of Beirut Veterans of America.

Colonel Geraghty later said that the Marine and the French headquarters were targeted because of "who we were and what we represented." He also said, "It is noteworthy that the United States provided direct naval gunfire support—which I strongly opposed—for a week to the Lebanese Army at a mountain village called Suq-al-Garb on September 19 and that the French conducted an air strike on September 23 in the Bekaa Valley. American support removed any lingering doubts of our neutrality and I stated to my staff at the time that we were going to pay in blood for this decision."

Someone else also strongly opposed American entry into the war, and its killing of civilians. Osama Bin Laden would later state that when he saw the results of the US shelling of Lebanon: "God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the towers. But after the situation became unbearable and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed—when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the US Sixth Fleet. In those difficult moments, many emotions came over me that are hard to describe, but that produced an overwhelming desire to reject injustice and a strong determination to punish the unjust. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way and to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and stop killing our children and women."

I was a Reagan Republican who watched the decline and fall of the GOP with shock, horror, revulsion and dismay. Contemplating what went wrong, and why, led me to an almost inevitable conclusion: conservatives suck. The reason is simple: the nature of conservatives is to conserve, to keep things the same. But the world at present is far from perfect, which means change in the form of positive social progress is necessary. Conservatives by nature and definition resist such change. Therefore, they suck because they oppose progress. And the current incarnation of the Republican Party has a strong fascist streak. The invasion of Iraq on false premises was no accident. This is how alpha males like George W. Bush, **** Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich and Bishop Willard Mitt Romney think, and operate. They are, in a word, fascists, and the direct descendents of Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Napoleon, Hitler and other men who dreamed of ruling the world through military might.

[... deleted ...]

In the picture above the USS. Kennedy is launching a missile at Lebanon in 1983.

The picture above is of the Beirut embassy in 1983, after a terrorist attack.

All great social change for the better has been the result of liberal reformers, not hidebound conservatives. Jesus was a radically liberal reformer who called the conservatives of his day, the Pharisees, hypocrites. He famously told the rich young ruler that if he wanted to be considered perfect, he should give all his money and worldly possessions to the poor, then do what Jesus had done himself: dedicate his life to compassion and good works. The early Christians were also liberal reformers who sold all their earthly possessions, gave the proceeds to the church, and lived together in a commune. You can easily confirm this by reading the book of Acts, the self-penned history of the early Christian church.

Thomas Jefferson was a radically liberal reformer who stunned King George with his declaration that American commoners were equal to kings in the eyes of God and intelligent men [... deleted ...]

American Fascism

The HyperTexts
    Liar ? they shelled Syrians and terrorists positions
    They failed in their targeting killing a few animals
    Lebanese called the New Jersey
    New Jirsa
    At that period Soviet Union was there a Nuclear War was possible
    Since US didn’t use all its power
    But the modern Lebanese Army under the Great GMA after 1984 was built at that time

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    @Noborders

Those American battleships were shelling Syrian anti-aircraft positions in the mountains.
    Stop spreading false information.
    They were doing much more than shelling Syrian positions..
    The information is out there just search for it and if you support these acts then just say you do without denying things!

Not that you care that they killed civilians with their shelling.. you must be one of these nut cases...
    Also at the end of the day you can not separate the whole history of the U.S. in this region it is all connected and they all complete each others!

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

I respect Lebanese who died to liberate Lebanon from Israel or Syria whatever their party or religion but Not to kill marines or make terrorists attacks or go fight for Other nations

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

The information is out there just search for it and if you support these acts then just say you do without denying things!

Not that you care that they killed civilians with their shelling.. you must be one of these nut cases...
    Also at the end of the day you can not separate the whole history of the U.S. in this region it is all connected and they all complete each others!
    Stop covering Terrorists and Islamists fascism

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I'm pro-American, anti-Islamism, anti-Pan-Arabism, anti-Syrian nationalism, anti-anything that has to do with the cancerous Islamic umma.
    Get with the program!

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

:oldman:
    What happened on that day is a badge of honor for all natives of this region unless u re a traitor or ignorant about what actually happened on that day!

And this is coming from someone who dislike the so called Hezbollah and Iran and see in Iran more of a tool being used by the enemies (USA & Co) to keep the Arab World and the Muslim World weak, divide and under their control!

But the only natives of 'this region' are Christians, Muslims like you are as foreign as it gets.

zero

zero

What about the embassy bombing that actually killed more Lebanese than americans?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Stop covering Terrorists and Islamists fascism
    Fighting an occupation is not terrorism!
    You are the one covering terror and western imperialism

I'm pro-American, anti-Islamism, anti-Pan-Arabism, anti-Syrian nationalism, anti-anything that has to do with the cancerous Islamic umma.
    Get with the program!
    I'm sure you are many things but u need to be careful with the words you use!
    The world we live in today is a Western World and looking at the state of things around the world today it looks pretty much like serious disease like the one you mentioned is eating the world from inside out.. let it be from processed food to a nation fuelled on sugar and other drugs or from mountains of garbage to continents of garbage.. from never ending wars and a cultureless world where men and women are no where to be found anymore!

Yet you want to call the resistance to this sick world of yours to be the cancerous one!

Open your eyes!

:oldman:
    But the only natives of 'this region' are Christians, Muslims like you are as foreign as it gets.
    Are the Muslims from planet Mars or something?

The natives of this region got different set of beliefs!
    Some are Christians etc. and others are Muslims and as Muslims we do not deny Christ's message.
    And if I go along with your stupid statement if Muslims are all foreigner where did they come from did they all come from Mecca? :lol::lol::lol:

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Fighting an occupation is not terrorism!
    You are the one covering terror and western imperialism

I'm sure you are many things but u need to be careful with the words you use!
    The world we live in today is a Western World and looking at the state of things around the world today it looks pretty much like serious disease like the one you mentioned is eating the world from inside out.. let it be from processed food to a nation fuelled on sugar and other drugs or from mountains of garbage to continents of garbage.. from never ending wars and a cultureless world where men and women are no where to be found anymore!

Yet you want to call the resistance of this world of yours to be the cancerous one!

Open your eyes!

Are the Muslims from planet Mars or something?

The natives of this region got different set of beliefs!
    Some are Christians etc. and others are Muslims and as Muslims we do not deny Christ's message.
    And if I go along with your stupid statement if Muslims are all foreigner where did they come from did they all come from Mecca? :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, all Arab Muslims came from the Arabian peninsula as INVADERS AND COLONIZERS, while the Christians have a continuous native presence for more than 4000 years.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

All loss of human life is regrettable. Had the peacekeeping soldiers been of a different nationality, my reaction would have been the same.
    The CIA has committed human rights violations on several occasions. The failed assassination attempt against Fadlallah was a crime, but it does not negate the fact that the barracks bombing was also a terrorist act.

The difference is that the American government and people do not brag about their war crimes. They open investigations, they seek accountability and punish those responsible. Hizbullah and jihadist groups on the other hand consider their suicide attacks as achievements.
    This is the difference in mentality between the Western way of life and the culture of death which Hizbullah espouses.

I think the US's involvement in the world has been positive on the whole. There isn't a single dictator or criminal they assassinated that we can argue was a decent man. From Trujillo, Che Guevara, Ngo Dinh Diem, to Saddam, Bin Laden, Gaddafi and Imad Mughniyeh..

Lebanon's golden era was in the 60s, when Maronites were in charge and relations with the USA and the West were at their strongest.
    Ever since Muslims took control and severed ties with the West to pursue Pan-Arabist and Islamist agendas, everything went downhill.

If Shiites consider the USA as evil as they claim, why did many of them trade their miserable lives in Dahyeh and the South for a more decent life in Detroit?
    Because Muslims know they destroy wherever they go and they creepily keep following Christians around, because like you said Lebanon was at its primest when Christians were in charge. So they have this memory of old Lebanon and go wherever Christians go. Dearborn used to be a nice Lebanese and Assyrian town, but Muslims started migrating there and now it's a shithole. The Christians left the city because no one wants to live near them, that's why they left their countries in the first place. Same thing happened in Sydney, all the Lebanese Christian suburbs became Islamic shitholes, after 'Lebanese' Muslims started migrating there and the Christian community saw themselves obligated to leave.

Last edited:
    O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Yes, all Arab Muslims came from the Arabian peninsula as INVADERS AND COLONIZERS, while the Christians have a continuous native presence for more than 4000 years.
    Hahaha this sounds really stupid! You say existed for 4000 years?
    ya habibi there were not Christianity 4000 years ago because Jesus peace be upon him wasn't even born yet!

I would never go as far as you and deny that many Christians are native to this region as many Muslims are!
    And it is impossible that all Muslims exclusively originated from the Arabian peninsula don't get me wrong I hope I did!

The reality is that many native of this region became Muslims you can deny all this due to your hatred but anyway there is no point in talking about this now in this thread!

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hahaha this sounds really stupid! You say existed for 4000 years?
    ya habibi there were not Christianity 4000 years ago because Jesus peace be upon him wasn't even born yet!

I would never go as far as you and deny that many Christians are native to this region as many Muslims are!
    And it is impossible that all Muslims exclusively originated from the Arabian peninsula don't get me wrong I hope I did!

The reality is that many native of this region became Muslims you can deny all this due to your hatred but anyway there is no point in talking about this now in this thread!
    Many native Levantines became Muslim by force due to the Muslim conquest of the Levant (الفتح الإسلامي للشام) which occurred from 634 to 638.
    The Christians embraced Christianity out of personal will. The missionaries didn't come on horses with swords in their hands.

Islam and violence have long been intertwined ever since Mohamed (may he rot in hell) set out from Arabia to spread his evil cult.

zero

zero

Many native Levantines became Muslim by force due to the Muslim conquest of the Levant (الفتح الإسلامي للشام) which occurred from 634 to 638.
    The Christians embraced Christianity out of personal will. The missionaries didn't come on horses with swords in their hands.

Islam and violence have long been intertwined ever since Mohamed (may he rot in hell) set out from Arabia to spread his evil cult.
    The whole region was already entrenched in violence before Muhammad was even born.