• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

HA targets(and misses) a new حوامة above Nabatieh

Chanklish

Chanklish

And then make peace with Israehell? Yallah ma test7eh, 2ola ya thuwwarjeh zamenak inta.

We have a refugee crisis in Lebanon. We are not going to give half a million Palestinians the Lebanese citizenship. What do you do to them? Will israhell give them the right of return? Will another Arab country absorb them? Will western countries welcome them? What?
do you think the palestinians are going home or something ? do you seriously and honestly believe israel will be gone soon ?
the allies and axis had peace .. usa and japan are best friends after two nukes .. do you think you are better ? or your war is more gruesome ?!

you are waging a war from a religious point .. and you will realize god or mahdi or santa claus don't exist man .. meanwhile your country is ****ed .. your population is getting poorer and hungrier .. but you dont care because brain washing starts since you are born in your shiite community

you consider yourself victims when you literally control lebanon

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    do you think the palestinians are going home or something ? do you seriously and honestly believe israel will be gone soon ?
    the allies and axis had peace .. usa and japan are best friends after two nukes .. do you think you are better ? or your war is more gruesome ?!

you are waging a war from a religious point .. and you will realize god or mahdi or santa claus don't exist man .. meanwhile your country is ****ed .. your population is getting poorer and hungrier .. but you dont care because brain washing starts since you are born in your shiite community

you consider yourself victims when you literally control lebanon
    My question is what do you plan to do with half a million Palestinian refugees.

We are not ready to give them citizenship.

Let's say all Lebanese, except those part of Hezballah, vote in a referendum to make peace with Israehell. What do we do with half a million refugees and their children?

Religion inspires Hezbollah's resistance. But that's not my problem or your problem, even if I join the trends today and turn atheist, gay and vegan. The important part is that they get the job done to protect the country. But you tell me what's the solution to half a million Palestinians. Not my problem whether Israehell disappears or not. My problem is that I won't be ready to make peace with an entity that sent to my country half a million refugees turned citizens. I'm not ready to share my country with any refugee, so that another people would be comfortable and at peace. It isn't going to happen.

There are obstacles to peace. Has Israehell done its part in removing those obstacles and solving those problems to pave the way for peace? Or for us to even have the right of dreaming about signing peace with Israehell? If not, then your peace proposal is submission and surrender.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    To HA supporters:

I am sure that there are a lot of people that have the same opinion as me but for the sake of not using a vague we i will talk about myself. For me Hezbollah is both a good and bad thing that i wish did not exist. If we look together and realistically at our army's state we agree that it is in no shape of defending lebanon against a superior military force that is Israel. I understand the threat and i understand why some lebanese people felt the burden to have to carry arms to defend their homes and villages against an occupying force.

Let's not forget that this is a burden, a burden that should be lifted from citizens in the south as we have a professional army that has the job of carrying that burden so you a business major, a doctor, an engineer, an butcher, an electrician can carry on with your life without having to think about fighting. The army is a composite force from all the population including the south and the bekaa regions along with the north, mount lebanon, beirut .... full of patriots and great fighters that would like to defend their nation.

I am against the existence of Hezbollah for this main reason. I do not want a 1 Sect and 1 region carrying the burden because lets not kid ourselves you are very good at it and it makes me uncomfortable when i know you can wipe me out whenever it pleases you! It makes me insecure in my country as i only have to take your word for it that you will not use the impressive feats you did to fight against me while i am working in the private sector.... it makes me uncomfortable to do business in my country and knowing im passing through you for security reasons and you asking nicely even innocently for something puts me in a situation of having to comply as i am scared!

Even if we do not share the same sect, same principles and ideals we can be under the lebanese army to build it in a way to remove that burden from the citizens that are not soldiers. That is the only way lebanon can become a country and not a sect infested cesspool because when one sect scares the rest the others will only try to get stronger and more united in a me against the world logic.
    If i do not like Hezbollah's presence does not mean i am dismissing any Israeli threats or on their books...it is just because in an ideal world Hezbollah does not need to exist and it is a step towards that ideal.

Long rant but understand you scare people and some corruption and unilateral decisions enforced that feeling to a certain point that it makes living together under one roof like being friends with a guy holding a gun and jokingly pulls it out every time they need a favor....ye we need that friend because our neighbor is an asshole but we don't like hanging out with him now.

Cheers!

Leb_Rebel

Leb_Rebel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    To HA supporters:

I am sure that there are a lot of people that have the same opinion as me but for the sake of not using a vague we i will talk about myself. For me Hezbollah is both a good and bad thing that i wish did not exist. If we look together and realistically at our army's state we agree that it is in no shape of defending lebanon against a superior military force that is Israel. I understand the threat and i understand why some lebanese people felt the burden to have to carry arms to defend their homes and villages against an occupying force.

Let's not forget that this is a burden, a burden that should be lifted from citizens in the south as we have a professional army that has the job of carrying that burden so you a business major, a doctor, an engineer, an butcher, an electrician can carry on with your life without having to think about fighting. The army is a composite force from all the population including the south and the bekaa regions along with the north, mount lebanon, beirut .... full of patriots and great fighters that would like to defend their nation.

I am against the existence of Hezbollah for this main reason. I do not want a 1 Sect and 1 region carrying the burden because lets not kid ourselves you are very good at it and it makes me uncomfortable when i know you can wipe me out whenever it pleases you! It makes me insecure in my country as i only have to take your word for it that you will not use the impressive feats you did to fight against me while i am working in the private sector.... it makes me uncomfortable to do business in my country and knowing im passing through you for security reasons and you asking nicely even innocently for something puts me in a situation of having to comply as i am scared!

Even if we do not share the same sect, same principles and ideals we can be under the lebanese army to build it in a way to remove that burden from the citizens that are not soldiers. That is the only way lebanon can become a country and not a sect infested cesspool because when one sect scares the rest the others will only try to get stronger and more united in a me against the world logic.
    If i do not like Hezbollah's presence does not mean i am dismissing any Israeli threats or on their books...it is just because in an ideal world Hezbollah does not need to exist and it is a step towards that ideal.

Long rant but understand you scare people and some corruption and unilateral decisions enforced that feeling to a certain point that it makes living together under one roof like being friends with a guy holding a gun and jokingly pulls it out every time they need a favor....ye we need that friend because our neighbor is an asshole but we don't like hanging out with him now.

Cheers!
    I am Christian and I believe a resistance that works is better than a failed state.

Fix the state first.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I am Christian and I believe a resistance that works is better than a failed state.

Fix the state first.
    There can be no state as long as a certain group is above the law
    stop repeating the same chançon
    when a certain Nawaf el Musawi gets arrested for walking into a police station and firing his weapon then there could be a state
    Until then, dream on. No ones dares crossing Hezbollah, if there's a state the army would clash with HA.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

wtf is a حوامة ?
    طرقوا
    C-روخ
    على برغشة
    قام الصاروخ نزلّ على راسهم وعملّ أنفجار و البرغشة زمطت
    ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    وهاهي أسرائيل مرّه أخرى تساعد حزب الله
    لأطفاء المظاهرات البريئة وأعطائها طابعا مؤامرتيا
    الآن سيقوم حزب المجوس بمظاهرة على الحدود الأسرائيلية يشكر لها مبادرتها الطيبة في أنقاذ برّي
    والنظام الطائفي

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

you don't see Israel attacking egypt or jordan ..
    1- stop the religious war : if you still believe they are defending themselves and not following their religion / mahdi / etc then you are gullible
    2- incorporate the resistance into the army under with no sectarian control

how can a sectarian militia still exist in Lebanon to this day is beyond me ...

It's absolutely a religious war. Arab Muslims feel so entitled and full of themselves that yesterday pro-HA-terrorist user @Abou Sandal said that Jerusalem is occupied by Jews. Imagine thinking Jews are occupiers to Jerusalem lol. That's like calling Muslim occupiers to Mecca (which in a way they are because the city used to be Pagan for much of its history).

Christians from all over the world, and especially Copts from Egypt and Jordanian Christians peregrine to Jerusalem every year. Lebanese Christians simply want the same right as our Christian brothers worldwide, one of the reasons why we want peace with Israel.

By engaging in wars with Israel, the Hezbollah terrorists deny our Christian right of traveling to Jerusalem and the Holy Land. Imagine somehow if Christians still controlled the country and engaged in wars with Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq, and it was criminality prohibited to go to Mecca, Karbala or Qom. That's how Middle Eastern Christians feel.

The Muslims say they'll 'liberate' Jerusalem from the Jews. But we all know If they deny even the Jewish history of the city, denying its importance for Christians would be no problem for them as well. They would for sure turn Jerusalem into another apartheid-city like Mecca where only Muslims are allowed in.

B

BOILER

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    looks like fake news to me to distract people from the barbaric act of beating women in ring and downtown 2 days ago
    A missile was fired and it didn't hit the target.
    That's it.
    HA sources confirmed it.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Guys, can we go back to the حوامة vs طوافة debate? I’m improving my Arabic vocabulary
    PS So now we have anti-air missiles?
    تسمية طوافة هي تسمية خاطئة للهليكوبتاررررر
    هي طوافة لما بطوف المجرور بالشارع لأنه الدولة بتسوى صرماية
    لهيك حوامة هي الكلمة المناسبة لأنها تحوم كالبرغشة
    أذا بدّك تركّ على العربي ما ألك ألا الأرهاب ههههههههه

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    looks like fake news to me to distract people from the barbaric act of beating women in ring and downtown 2 days ago
    That's exactly what it is
    a random firework labelled as anti air missile as a diversion and also as a reminder that 'Na7nou houna'

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    To HA supporters:

Cheers!
    Why not build the army and arm it sufficiently to make Hezbollah redundant?

What guarantees do we have that if Hezballah, as a resistance force, becomes part of the army or hand over its weapons to the army, we won't face US sanctions to cripple the power of the army?

How are we sure the US won't ask the army to handover its weapons or else threaten Lebanon with sanctions?

After the Nuclear Deal with Iran, the US still pushed for more sanctions because of Iran's ballistic missiles program, which is defensive in nature. How are you sure Lebanon won't face the same treatment?

Your friend with the knife analogy perfectly fits Israehell, if Hezballah disarms and we dont have a strong army and we have no potent force to deter Israehell, even if we sign peace. Both Jordan and Egypt have strong armies. The same can't be said for Lebanon. After seeing what Israehell did to our neighbors, how would I be safe to live beside them naked?

If you apply the same fears you have for your compatriots to Israhell, you will feel much relieved and much better. But of course your trust is that your area, where you are from in Lebanon, is miles away from the southern border. Dont be so confident about the future. The southern border can keep encroaching northward if an entity built on occupation and with big thirst for the lands of others is not curtailed or deterred.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A missile was fired and it didn't hit the target.
    That's it.
    HA sources confirmed it.
    it does it matter
    what matter is israelis are know convinced that easy wandering in lebanese skies is over

D

davidov

That's exactly what it is
    a random firework labelled as anti air missile as a diversion and also as a reminder that 'Na7nou houna'
    true...especially after the video shown turned out to be from syria...
    trying to misguide ppl in nabatiyeh and the south that we protect you, dont rebel against us