• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

HA targets(and misses) a new حوامة above Nabatieh

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
There can be no state as long as a certain group is above the law
stop repeating the same chançon
when a certain Nawaf el Musawi gets arrested for walking into a police station and firing his weapon then there could be a state
Until then, dream on. No ones dares crossing Hezbollah, if there's a state the army would clash with HA.
Was there a state before that certain group was born? Lol

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why not build the army and arm it sufficiently to make Hezbollah redundant?

What guarantees do we have that if Hezballah, as a resistance force, becomes part of the army or hand over its weapons to the army, we won't face US sanctions to cripple the power of the army?

How are we sure the US won't ask the army to handover its weapons or else threaten Lebanon with sanctions?

After the Nuclear Deal with Iran, the US still pushed for more sanctions because of Iran's ballistic missiles program, which is defensive in nature. How are you sure Lebanon won't face the same treatment?

Your friend with the knife analogy perfectly fits Israehell, if Hezballah disarms and we dont have a strong army and we have no potent force to deter Israehell, even if we sign peace. Both Jordan and Egypt have strong armies. The same can't be said for Lebanon. After seeing what Israehell did to our neighbors, how would I be safe to live beside them naked?

If you apply the same fears you have for your compatriots to Israhell, you will feel much relieved and much better. But of course your trust is that your area, where you are from in Lebanon, is miles away from the southern border. Dont be so confident about the future. The southern border can keep encroaching northward if an entity built on occupation and with big thirst for the lands of others is not curtailed or deterred.
    ya khayeh 3endon 3ahed qawi w Gebran el Qawi min mene3on yebno jaysh qawi...
    ما بدي إفهم قدهم بدي إفهم عليهم

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

There can be no state as long as a certain group is above the law
    stop repeating the same chançon
    when a certain Nawaf el Musawi gets arrested for walking into a police station and firing his weapon then there could be a state
    Until then, dream on. No ones dares crossing Hezbollah, if there's a state the army would clash with HA.
    they have used the resistance as a cloak to interfere in the state and to intimidate their own sect too
    they know how to fight but they don't know how to build a state and even Iran doesn't want to seriously
    help Lebanon as a country, else the shi3a sect would've been the most wealthy sect in all Lebanon
    it is not the case.​

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    It's absolutely a religious war. Arab Muslims feel so entitled and full of themselves that yesterday pro-HA-terrorist user @Abou Sandal said that Jerusalem is occupied by Jews. Imagine thinking Jews are occupiers to Jerusalem lol. That's like calling Muslim occupiers to Mecca (which in a way they are because the city used to be Pagan for much of its history).

Christians from all over the world, and especially Copts from Egypt and Jordanian Christians peregrine to Jerusalem every year. Lebanese Christians simply want the same right as our Christian brothers worldwide, one of the reasons why we want peace with Israel.

By engaging in wars with Israel, the Hezbollah terrorists deny our Christian right of traveling to Jerusalem and the Holy Land. Imagine somehow if Christians still controlled the country and engaged in wars with Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq, and it was criminality prohibited to go to Mecca, Karbala or Qom. That's how Middle Eastern Christians feel.

The Muslims say they'll 'liberate' Jerusalem from the Jews. But we all know If they deny even the Jewish history of the city, denying its importance for Christians would be no problem for them as well. They would for sure turn Jerusalem into another apartheid-city like Mecca where only Muslims are allowed in.
    Your problem is inferiority complex and jealousy, and far worse, sectarian hatred and racism. I would also love to visit Jerusalem some day. After all, we, as Muslims, revere most if not all Jewish prophets.

When he is saying Jerusalem is occupied by Jews, it doesn't mean Jewish indigenes of Palestine. He is referring to Ashkenazi/Khazar Jews who don't have an ancestry in Palestine and who ere citizens of Europe. Even if they can trace back their ancestry to 2000 or 5000 years, it gives them no right to displace others from their land.

When you mention Makkah and Muslins, a Japanese Muslim has no right or entitlement to claim he is a citizen of Makkah. Similarly, those you call Muslims in Jerusalem or in Palestine are indigenous to Jerusalem and Palestine. We are not asking you to accept Muslims from Mali or Muslims from Indonesia and give them Jerusalem. Lands belong to people, and not to religions. Lands belong to people, irrespective of what religion those people associate themselves with over time.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    ya khayeh 3endon 3ahed qawi w Gebran el Qawi min mene3on yebno jaysh qawi...
    ما بدي إفهم قدهم بدي إفهم عليهم
    Mish wa2ta wala bi ma7allah t2ool hek 7akeh.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

yes before 1975 ... still .. do we have a state now ?
    of course not .... LOOOOOOOOL​
    HA was born in the 80s. Going by your submission, that there was a state before 1975, dont you see that the absence of a state gave birth to HA to fill the vacuum?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Mish wa2ta wala bi ma7allah t2ool hek 7akeh.
    leysh khayeh
    they want the army to be responsible and they admit that the LA is not ready and not strong enough.
    they are in power at the moment, they should build a STRONG army.
    there probably won't be another opportunity for them like this one.
    fina netkhaba wara osba3na ad ma badak,
    but this is the truth.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

they have used the resistance as a cloak to interfere in the state and to intimidate their own sect too
    they know how to fight but they don't know how to build a state and even Iran doesn't want to seriously
    help Lebanon as a country, else the shi3a sect would've been the most wealthy sect in all Lebanon
    it is not the case.​
    Iran offered so many things. But guess what? Those who are always crying about the resistance and feel their presence is threatened, turned down those offers. They didn't want to offend the sensibilities of their masters abroad. And come to think of it, some people tell us Hezballah is ruling Lebanon. If Hezballah is ruling Lebanon, Hezballah should have forced the govt to accept the Iranian offers (e.g. providing 24/7 electricity, providing weapons to the Lebanese Army). But Hezballah is only exercising its authority as representatives of its constituents and limits its role to the 27 MPs reserved for the Shia in Lebanon's confessional system. If Hezballah was ruling Lebanon, I expect them to have given Saad Hariri a few sa7asee7 like Ibn Salman treated him. But no, Hezballah is being pushed to the wall and constantly provoked, even when they respect certain bounds. And if the provocation continues, they will certainly be forced to step out of those bounds to protect themselves.

Last edited:
    JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    question to those who want Lebanon to drop its strong cards.
    haven't you seen what happened to the kurds?

we have a problem around the gas resources in the south
    if the israelis started exploiting those resources and told you to fk off
    how would you respond ?

this is a real question

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    leysh khayeh
    they want the army to be responsible and they admit that the LA is not ready and not strong enough.
    they are in power at the moment, they should build a STRONG army.
    there probably won't be another opportunity for them like this one.
    fina netkhaba wara osba3na ad ma badak,
    but this is the truth.
    You should direct your post to those who want Hezballah to handover their weapons to the army. Not to Basil, an ally of the resistance. They're talking as if the US, their master giving them that directive that HA should disarm, is so in love with the LA. As if the US won't sanction Lebanon and cause problems, if the LA has enough fire power to deter Israehell or threaten its existence. I'm saying you should ask them because Iran had offered to arm our army. The rogues in govt refused. Ask them why. Iran was willing to arm our army with effective weapons to protect Lebanon from the dangers of Zionist occupation. Not to give the LA toys from world war 2 like the US does.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    question to those who want Lebanon to drop its strong cards.
    haven't you seen what happened to the kurds?

we have a problem around the gas resources in the south
    if the israelis started exploiting those resources and told you to fk off
    how would you respond ?

this is a real question
    They won't respond. They will pretend like nothing happened, exactly like they did over the years when the South was occupied. For as long as they are happy in their houses and eating kibbeh and listening to Fayrouz, they wont bother; as one Zionist Hasbara troll on this forum described Lebanese as people who only care about listening to Fayrouz in the morning.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

HA was born in the 80s. Going by your submission, that there was a state before 1975, dont you see that the absence of a state gave birth to HA to fill the vacuum?
    the absence of state because of civil war that was based on ideology.
    the end of HA as a resistance was in 2006 after HA is no longer a resistance
    this is a different topic all together which I don't want to discuss because the
    political mistakes of HA are too too many
    in conclusion HA, now, no better than any other sectarian party.
    soon to be a gay party as per habib fayyad
    barkeh ello film fetish howeh wou rayya el hassan who knows
    TFEH !!​

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

this is a different topic all together which I don't want to discuss because the
    TFEH !!​
    You hardly make sense these days. Take care of your mental health, please! I'm saying this out of concern.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Why not build the army and arm it sufficiently to make Hezbollah redundant?
    Because the army today needs HA's expertise in order to be able to fill that role and that is why i needs to be built together. I am talking about cooperation and way to move forward together.

What guarantees do we have that if Hezballah, as a resistance force, becomes part of the army or hand over its weapons to the army, we won't face US sanctions to cripple the power of the army?

After the Nuclear Deal with Iran, the US still pushed for more sanctions because of Iran's ballistic missiles program, which is defensive in nature. How are you sure Lebanon won't face the same treatment?
    Then if that is the case than as a Lebanese army they should look for other means of armement the same way HA was able to do. The current situation makes us an easy target for this while the scenario of the army as the sole mean of power makes the target on our heads smaller.
    Indeed it is a risk but it is not a bigger risk that the situation we are in today where western powers always need to play on a thin line as they are afraid to make the USA pissy.

Your friend with the knife analogy perfectly fits Israehell, if Hezballah disarms and we dont have a strong army and we have no potent force to deter Israehell, even if we sign peace. Both Jordan and Egypt have strong armies. The same can't be said for Lebanon. After seeing what Israehell did to our neighbors, how would I be safe to live beside them naked?
    In my post i said lets make the army stronger together before letting HAs arms down. It is a pre-requisite and not lets throw them now and we will try later. So if the pre-requisite is done then we will not be naked besides them. I have full trust in the lebanese army soldiers along add to that the integration of some of the elite pro fighters HAs has. If the lebanese army is well armed i would feel safer than HA being well armed that is the whole point.

If you apply the same fears you have for your compatriots to Israhell, you will feel much relieved and much better. But of course your trust is that your area, where you are from in Lebanon, is miles away from the southern border. Dont be so confident about the future. The southern border can keep encroaching northward if an entity built on occupation and with big thirst for the lands of others is not curtailed or deterred.
    That is wrong i started with the fact that i understand the threat and it is a threat and i am not in lebanon but my family. And before you say tmarjal from europe i would rather die than someone of my family gets hurt.
    You misunderstood my post. I acknoledged this point early in my post i said that HA is doing a fantastic job and i understand the threat but lets have another way of facing it. Not asking the people who live in the first kms from Israel to defend themselves lets all give them a hand! Lets build a strong army together ...I am scared of israel as well. One threatens to take me back to the middle ages the other promises me they wont hurt me...i am siding with the promise of not being hurt but the capacity of being able to hurt me makes me nervous. This is the whole idea of the post.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Because the army today needs HA's expertise in order to be able to fill that role and that is why i needs to be built together. I am talking about cooperation and way to move forward together.
    Isn't the army cooperating with the US? Why not those asking for the head of the resistance to offer support and expertise to the army and make the army sufficient in protecting the country? Those who wanted to make South Lebanon in the past a replacement for Palestinians instead of occupied Palestine will not hesitate to do it again in the future, if/when they can. No one will welcome tour suggestion, which is a gamble. Our land has been targeted before. Now you and your likes have to make the needed moves to give us assurances and guaranties that what happened in the past won't repeat. Otherwise, we would do all that is needed to make sure our land is safe, even if it makes you shit in your pants.

Then if that is the case than as a Lebanese army they should look for other means of armement the same way HA was able to do.
    My name is not Saad Hariri or Joseph Aoun. Tell them.

The current situation makes us an easy target for this while the scenario of the army as the sole mean of power makes the target on our heads smaller.
    Indeed it is a risk but it is not a bigger risk that the situation we are in today where western powers always need to play on a thin line as they are afraid to make the USA pissy.

In my post i said lets make the army stronger together before letting HAs arms down. It is a pre-requisite and not lets throw them now and we will try later. So if the pre-requisite is done then we will not be naked besides them. I have full trust in the lebanese army soldiers along add to that the integration of some of the elite pro fighters HAs has. If the lebanese army is well armed i would feel safer than HA being well armed that is the whole point.

That is wrong i started with the fact that i understand the threat and it is a threat and i am not in lebanon but my family. And before you say tmarjal from europe i would rather die than someone of my family gets hurt.
    You misunderstood my post. I acknoledged this point early in my post i said that HA is doing a fantastic job and i understand the threat but lets have another way of facing it. Not asking the people who live in the first kms from Israel to defend themselves lets all give them a hand! Lets build a strong army together ...I am scared of israel as well. One threatens to take me back to the middle ages the other promises me they wont hurt me...i am siding with the promise of not being hurt but the capacity of being able to hurt me makes me nervous. This is the whole idea of the post.
    You're not the only one who's proud of the LA or who has confidence in them. We all do. We all would love to see an able army protect us. Even SHN has said it before that the LA or the state should build its defenses and capabilities and he would return to the hawzah as a cleric and continue his spiritual work. So when the army is capable, I support what you're saying.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Isn't the army cooperating with the US? Why not those asking for the head of the resistance to offer support and expertise to the army and make the army sufficient in protecting the country? Those who wanted to make South Lebanon in the past a replacement for Palestinians instead of occupied Palestine will not hesitate to do it again in the future, if/when they can. No one will welcome tour suggestion, which is a gamble. Our land has been targeted before. Now you and your likes have to make the needed moves to give us assurances and guaranties that what happened in the past won't repeat. Otherwise, we would do all that is needed to make sure our land is safe, even if it makes you shit in your pants.
    There is some contradictions in your post as you said you trust the army and in the above paragraph saying that the US controls our Army. In the works of building the Army these problems need to be sorted...The situation today is not sustainable and if you think letting the lebanese population shit their pants is OK then you do not care about the rest of the population and would not hesitate to go against them. This reinforces the belief that taking the word of HA is not a guarantee as much as we would like it to be.
    It is sad to see your reply to a genuine concern of of more than half the population. I do not think SHN has the same words as you when speaking to them ... I will not consider what you said as an HA response of course but i just hope you see where the problem is.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member

TFEH !!​
    Screenshot 2019-10-31 at 16.33.55.png