• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

HA targets(and misses) a new حوامة above Nabatieh

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
There is some contradictions in your post as you said you trust the army and in the above paragraph saying that the US controls our Army. In the works of building the Army these problems need to be sorted...The situation today is not sustainable and if you think letting the lebanese population shit their pants is OK then you do not care about the rest of the population and would not hesitate to go against them. This reinforces the belief that taking the word of HA is not a guarantee as much as we would like it to be.
It is sad to see your reply to a genuine concern of of more than half the population. I do not think SHN has the same words as you when speaking to them ... I will not consider what you said as an HA response of course but i just hope you see where the problem is.
I didn't say the US control the LA. Please read well. If you can't read and comprehend, then no need to engage you. It shows your fears as well are deficient.

I dont care about your fears because they're out of place. Your fears should be directed at the entity that for an entire nation, south to our border, displaced, massacred or subjugated. Or those fears are based on mistrust for your compatriots.

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I didn't say the US control the LA. Please read well. If you can't read and comprehend, then no need to engage you. It shows your fears as well are deficient.

I dont care about your fears because they're out of place. Your fears should be directed at the entity that for an entire nation, south to our border, displaced, massacred or subjugated. Or those fears are based on mistrust for your compatriots.
    Well you are backpedaling on that point.
    And for the 19th time you are focused on the fact that i said i am scared of Hezbollah while dismissing the fact that i said Israel is a danger that scares me as well and that is why i need my army to be a force to be reckoned with before blindly asking HA to give up as the solution needs to be fair for all sides and most importantly for the border dwellers.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Well you are backpedaling on that point.
    And for the 19th time you are focused on the fact that i said i am scared of Hezbollah while dismissing the fact that i said Israel is a danger that scares me as well and that is why i need my army to be a force to be reckoned with before blindly asking HA to give up as the solution needs to be fair for all sides and most importantly for the border dwellers.
    You need your army to be a force to be reckoned with because you feel threatened from your compatriots. Not out of the need to deter an enemy or to protect the areas where your compatriots live. Right?

Why should I feel your fears are worthy of consideration? You should have voiced such concerns before HA came into existence and when Imam Musa al Sadr was begging the state to send the army to the South and protect its citizens. The LA was officially sent to the South after the July war in 2006. Those cries and appeals were left unheard. They were ignored.

You now only show concern because you feel inferior and outmatched. My concern is not to make you feel happy, as much as it is to make sure my country and land are not invaded. So you're free to have all the fears. That's your problem. Wait for SHN to speak to you like a father talking to his infant. I'm not SHN. I'm not part of HA. But I'm happy with the job they're doing and they have done in breaking the invincibility of the number one terrorist army in the region.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    You need your army to be a force to be reckoned with because you feel threatened from your compatriots. Not out of the need to deter an enemy or to protect the areas where your compatriots live. Right?

Why should I feel your fears are worthy of consideration? You should have voiced such concerns before HA came into existence and when Imam Musa al Sadr was begging the state to send the army to the South and protect its citizens. The LA was officially sent to the South after the July war in 2006. Those cries and appeals were left unheard. They were ignored.

You now only show concern because you feel inferior and outmatched. My concern is not to make you feel happy, as much as it is to make sure my country and land are not invaded. So you're free to have all the fears. That's your problem. Wait for SHN to speak to you like a father talking to his infant. I'm not SHN. I'm not part of HA. But I'm happy with the job they're doing and they have done in breaking the invincibility of the number one terrorist army in the region.
    1- First of all i was not born at that point so it cannot be my fault
    2- Yes i am scared of the exclusivity a select number of my compatriots of defending the country and if they would allow the rest to work on that same goal these fears would dissipate
    3- Yes i feel the lebanese army is inferior and outmatched because they are my only protection the same way you feel outmached by israel and need to HAs forces.
    4- Yes HA needs to convince the whole population of lebanon that it is not a threat ...that is political poise otherwise that would be idiotic. No army going against its population has every won in the long term...Like it or not we are part of the same population and if you disagree with this point then it is a bigger problem
    5- You are using your go to points as if you are speaking to someone who is attacking HA without understanding the point behind my post...i was not looking for generic responses as these are spewed everywhere. I am not interested in a debate with a chatbot. You failed to see that i said what HA has done is impressive and it is both a good and a bad thing ...i said i understand the threat and the need...i said i am not looking for today's disarmement ...so you are posting generic replies that do not apply to me or what i said. Your copy needs to be reviewed.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    1- First of all i was not born at that point so it cannot be my fault
    2- Yes i am scared of the exclusivity a select number of my compatriots of defending the country and if they would allow the rest to work on that same goal these fears would dissipate
    3- Yes i feel the lebanese army is inferior and outmatched because they are my only protection the same way you feel outmached by israel and need to HAs forces.
    4- Yes HA needs to convince the whole population of lebanon that it is not a threat ...that is political poise otherwise that would be idiotic. No army going against its population has every won in the long term...Like it or not we are part of the same population and if you disagree with this point then it is a bigger problem
    5- You are using your go to points as if you are speaking to someone who is attacking HA without understanding the point behind my post...i was not looking for generic responses as these are spewed everywhere. I am not interested in a debate with a chatbot. You failed to see that i said what HA has done is impressive and it is both a good and a bad thing ...i said i understand the threat and the need...i said i am not looking for today's disarmement ...so you are posting generic replies that do not apply to me or what i said. Your copy needs to be reviewed.
    @poont #3 you feel afraid of your compatriots, just the way your compatriots feel afraid of an enemy entity. You're either misled or this is just plain mistrust.

How about you forward your concerns to HA authorities directly and seek assurances? Or how about you go through the speeches of SHN dealing on this? But no, you're making an issue out of it and you're telling me they're genuine concerns.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    @poont #3 you feel afraid of your compatriots, just the way your compatriots feel afraid of an enemy entity. You're either misled or this is just plain mistrust.

How about you forward your concerns to HA authorities directly and seek assurances? Or how about you go through the speeches of SHN dealing on this? But no, you're making an issue out of it and you're telling me they're genuine concerns.
    Who told you i did not? Posting on a public forum is not a big ordeal i am making out of it....i did not even open a thread for it...but indeed they are genuine concerns

And the refusal of having the discussion is the basis of "plain mistrust" and opening a discussion instead of calling you an iranian puppet is my way or trying to fix things and rebuild that trust as this trust does not come from infighting it comes from discussions and building the relationship that trust would be built upon.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Who told you i did not? Posting on a public forum is not a big ordeal i am making out of it....i did not even open a thread for it...but indeed they are genuine concerns

And the refusal of having the discussion is the basis of "plain mistrust" and opening a discussion instead of calling you an iranian puppet is my way or trying to fix things and rebuild that trust as this trust does not come from infighting it comes from discussions and building the relationship that trust would be built upon.
    I can't build any trust for you. I am just a plain and ordinary citizen of the country like yourself. You're seeking assurances from the wrong person. All I have to tell you is that I dont think your fears are in place. I dont see the need to fear for as long as people have the right to freely vote every four years.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I can't build any trust for you. I am just a plain and ordinary citizen of the country like yourself. You're seeking assurances from the wrong person. All I have to tell you is that I dont think your fears are in place. I dont see the need to fear for as long as people have the right to freely vote every four years.
    You are the right person as discussions like this one being had all over the country between as many people as possible that is the way to go and not cheap cheeky attacks ...
    I am not seeking assurances or anything back from any discussions the idea is to listen and be heard thats all!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You are the right person as discussions like this one being had all over the country between as many people as possible that is the way to go and not cheap cheeky attacks ...
    I am not seeking assurances or anything back from any discussions the idea is to listen and be heard thats all!
    So haven't I been responding to you? You think I hold any assurance by virtues of being born into a sect. But that's wrong. Nadim Kteish is as anti HA as Geagea, and the former is Shia. I'm speaking my own views. And I think your fears are misplaced.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

SHN declaring multiple times that Khamenei is his only authority scares many people.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    So haven't I been responding to you? You think I hold any assurance by virtues of being born into a sect. But that's wrong. Nadim Kteish is as anti HA as Geagea, and the former is Shia. I'm speaking my own views. And I think your fears are misplaced.
    Being born into a sect or a region or a country does not mean anything but unfortunately to most people it does....somehow a source of pride and a side and that is why the more we discuss the better.
    You have been replying and it was not an attack...i just meant that even the smallest contributions are good and a step in the right direction..you can tell me my fear is misplaced but i guess you understood that most of the childish and idiotic remarks about HA come from fear sometime unadmitted fear..

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    SHN declaring multiple times that Khamenei is his only authority scares many people.
    It is also the reason Hizbullah will never willingly disarm or become part of Lebanese Army Command. Their command and purpose is foreign first and foremost, with recruitment to that end happening in Lebanon. FPMers deluding themselves with such fairytales know nothing about Hizbullah, but are simply projecting their hopes and feelings onto the group.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Being born into a sect or a region or a country does not mean anything but unfortunately to most people it does....somehow a source of pride and a side and that is why the more we discuss the better.
    You have been replying and it was not an attack...i just meant that even the smallest contributions are good and a step in the right direction..you can tell me my fear is misplaced but i guess you understood that most of the childish and idiotic remarks about HA come from fear sometime unadmitted fear..
    Please come let me give you a hug...Habib albeh inta. Khod bawseh, mwah.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    . I do not want a 1 Sect and 1 region carrying the burden because lets not kid ourselves you are very good at it and it makes me uncomfortable when i know you can wipe me out whenever it pleases you! It makes me insecure in my country as i only have to take your word for it that you will not use the impressive feats you did to fight against me while i am working in the private sector.... it makes me uncomfortable to do business in my country and knowing im passing through you for security reasons and you asking nicely even innocently for something puts me in a situation of having to comply as i am scared.

Cheers!
    Uff, didn't know you're such a sissie. Now I need to know: are you Mr SRX or Mrs RX?