• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

HA targets(and misses) a new حوامة above Nabatieh

I

illusion84

To HA supporters:

I am sure that there are a lot of people that have the same opinion as me but for the sake of not using a vague we i will talk about myself. For me Hezbollah is both a good and bad thing that i wish did not exist. If we look together and realistically at our army's state we agree that it is in no shape of defending lebanon against a superior military force that is Israel. I understand the threat and i understand why some lebanese people felt the burden to have to carry arms to defend their homes and villages against an occupying force.

Let's not forget that this is a burden, a burden that should be lifted from citizens in the south as we have a professional army that has the job of carrying that burden so you a business major, a doctor, an engineer, an butcher, an electrician can carry on with your life without having to think about fighting. The army is a composite force from all the population including the south and the bekaa regions along with the north, mount lebanon, beirut .... full of patriots and great fighters that would like to defend their nation.

I am against the existence of Hezbollah for this main reason. I do not want a 1 Sect and 1 region carrying the burden because lets not kid ourselves you are very good at it and it makes me uncomfortable when i know you can wipe me out whenever it pleases you! It makes me insecure in my country as i only have to take your word for it that you will not use the impressive feats you did to fight against me while i am working in the private sector.... it makes me uncomfortable to do business in my country and knowing im passing through you for security reasons and you asking nicely even innocently for something puts me in a situation of having to comply as i am scared!

Even if we do not share the same sect, same principles and ideals we can be under the lebanese army to build it in a way to remove that burden from the citizens that are not soldiers. That is the only way lebanon can become a country and not a sect infested cesspool because when one sect scares the rest the others will only try to get stronger and more united in a me against the world logic.
If i do not like Hezbollah's presence does not mean i am dismissing any Israeli threats or on their books...it is just because in an ideal world Hezbollah does not need to exist and it is a step towards that ideal.

Long rant but understand you scare people and some corruption and unilateral decisions enforced that feeling to a certain point that it makes living together under one roof like being friends with a guy holding a gun and jokingly pulls it out every time they need a favor....ye we need that friend because our neighbor is an asshole but we don't like hanging out with him now.

Cheers!
Hizballah exists and they have the right to exist even though I do not agree with their lifestyle nor to their ideology.

My main problem with Hizbollah is their ideology and how they try to impose it on their brethren.

For now they used soft tactics; but after the recent events that happened during the Lebanese revolution ; I am afraid that they'll start using force to impose their vision for the country and for the community.

With all the bad things that Amal movement represents; I'm glad that they exist and I hope that they regain some popularity or that other parties with secular ideologies can rise up and start standing in the face of Hizbollah.

As for their weapons; I believe that if it was not them; it will be someone else; the region there seybeh; and the leb army is too weak to make an initiative.

• Advertisement
  • Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's absolutely a religious war. Arab Muslims feel so entitled and full of themselves that yesterday pro-HA-terrorist user @Abou Sandal said that Jerusalem is occupied by Jews. Imagine thinking Jews are occupiers to Jerusalem lol. That's like calling Muslim occupiers to Mecca (which in a way they are because the city used to be Pagan for much of its history).

Christians from all over the world, and especially Copts from Egypt and Jordanian Christians peregrine to Jerusalem every year. Lebanese Christians simply want the same right as our Christian brothers worldwide, one of the reasons why we want peace with Israel.

By engaging in wars with Israel, the Hezbollah terrorists deny our Christian right of traveling to Jerusalem and the Holy Land. Imagine somehow if Christians still controlled the country and engaged in wars with Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq, and it was criminality prohibited to go to Mecca, Karbala or Qom. That's how Middle Eastern Christians feel.

The Muslims say they'll 'liberate' Jerusalem from the Jews. But we all know If they deny even the Jewish history of the city, denying its importance for Christians would be no problem for them as well. They would for sure turn Jerusalem into another apartheid-city like Mecca where only Muslims are allowed in.
    Complete retard...lol

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My question is what do you plan to do with half a million Palestinian refugees.

We are not ready to give them citizenship.

Let's say all Lebanese, except those part of Hezballah, vote in a referendum to make peace with Israehell. What do we do with half a million refugees and their children?

Religion inspires Hezbollah's resistance. But that's not my problem or your problem, even if I join the trends today and turn atheist, gay and vegan. The important part is that they get the job done to protect the country. But you tell me what's the solution to half a million Palestinians. Not my problem whether Israehell disappears or not. My problem is that I won't be ready to make peace with an entity that sent to my country half a million refugees turned citizens. I'm not ready to share my country with any refugee, so that another people would be comfortable and at peace. It isn't going to happen.

There are obstacles to peace. Has Israehell done its part in removing those obstacles and solving those problems to pave the way for peace? Or for us to even have the right of dreaming about signing peace with Israehell? If not, then your peace proposal is submission and surrender.
    You're right. But did SHN ever say to the Israelis: "we would like to sign a peace treaty but you have to work with the international community to find a place for the Palestinian refugees"? Instead he keeps talking about destroying Israel.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You're right. But did SHN ever say to the Israelis: "we would like to sign a peace treaty but you have to work with the international community to find a place for the Palestinian refugees"? Instead he keeps talking about destroying Israel.
    Because they're a religious group and part of the dogma is liberating Jerusalem.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1995 INTERVIEW

MEQ:
    Do you see Israel as an enemy of Lebanon?

Aoun: There is a dual occupation of Lebanon. Syria occupies and also took away the country's ability to make its own decisions. Israel only occupies a band of territory.

HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    1995 INTERVIEW

MEQ:
    Do you see Israel as an enemy of Lebanon?

Aoun: There is a dual occupation of Lebanon. Syria occupies and also took away the country's ability to make its own decisions. Israel only occupies a band of territory.

HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

الجنرال الإسرائيلي ماتان فيلنائي: “خلال حقبة حرب لبنان الأولى 1982، كان العقيد ميشيل عون، قائد اللواء 8 اللبناني، وكان ملاحقا من الدروز، حيث تم استهداف سيارته، حينها لم يكن وقت للعب، في اللحظة الأخيرة أنقذته من هناك، وبما أنه لم يكن متسع في سيارتي، فقد اضطررت لدفعه تحت مقعدي، وبدا مطويا بين ساقي، اليوم هو رئيس لبنان”.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    الجنرال الإسرائيلي ماتان فيلنائي: “خلال حقبة حرب لبنان الأولى 1982، كان العقيد ميشيل عون، قائد اللواء 8 اللبناني، وكان ملاحقا من الدروز، حيث تم استهداف سيارته، حينها لم يكن وقت للعب، في اللحظة الأخيرة أنقذته من هناك، وبما أنه لم يكن متسع في سيارتي، فقد اضطررت لدفعه تحت مقعدي، وبدا مطويا بين ساقي، اليوم هو رئيس لبنان”.

Do you have a copy of Aoun's open letter to Clinton in which he calls for USA's help to get rid of Hizbullah and the Syrians?
    It should be essential reading for our dear moderators.

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    It was an actual letter. Not a video. Signed by Aoun and addressed to Clinton (I think).
    Someone posted this on this forum.

But it did echo the same message.
    There's also a letter to an Israeli Ex PM from Aoun in French.
    Our friend @Rachel Corrie has to do a lot of mental gymnastics to support Aoun.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Your problem is inferiority complex and jealousy, and far worse, sectarian hatred and racism. I would also love to visit Jerusalem some day. After all, we, as Muslims, revere most if not all Jewish prophets.

When he is saying Jerusalem is occupied by Jews, it doesn't mean Jewish indigenes of Palestine. He is referring to Ashkenazi/Khazar Jews who don't have an ancestry in Palestine and who ere citizens of Europe. Even if they can trace back their ancestry to 2000 or 5000 years, it gives them no right to displace others from their land.

When you mention Makkah and Muslins, a Japanese Muslim has no right or entitlement to claim he is a citizen of Makkah. Similarly, those you call Muslims in Jerusalem or in Palestine are indigenous to Jerusalem and Palestine. We are not asking you to accept Muslims from Mali or Muslims from Indonesia and give them Jerusalem. Lands belong to people, and not to religions. Lands belong to people, irrespective of what religion those people associate themselves with over time.

You're the one with racist tendencies here when you insist on calling Ashkenazi Jews 'Khazars', even with all the scientific evidence that proves they are not. Since we have now found a common ground and can have a discussion without attacking each other I'll explain it again.

Ashkenazi Jews are pretty much an Eastern Mediterranean population. Their paternal lineage is Israelite and almost identical to that of other Levantines, and their maternal lineage is Greco-Roman. This is supported by 90% of scientists and is the theory that makes most historical sense. As we know, the Romans massacred much of the population of Judea, forcing much of the Jewish population into exile. Many Jews migrated to Rome or were brought there as slaves. There, they converted some Roman women whom they married. Very few Roman men converted to Judaism due to circumcision and whatnot, which made the process much more difficult for them. After the fall of the empire, Jews became extremely endogamous and stopped proselytizing. They migrated further north and east and almost never mixed with the local non-Jewish population. They were certainly not considered native by their European neighbors and didn't even have citizenship for much of the time they were in Europe. Calling Ashkenazim Europeans is the same as calling Roma Gypsies European.

Palestinian Muslims are not 100% indigenous, they are actually more mixed with Arabians and Egyptians than Ashkenazim are with Italians and Greeks. Their language, culture and religion is foreign to the land as well. Jews (including Ashkenazim) preserved the native language, religion and culture of the region. Only the Christians are genetically 100% native to this region, so if you're not a Christian you have no right to dictate who is native and who is not.

Anyway, if you ever want peace with Israel you gotta stop hating the Ashkenazim. You're aware that most Israelis are actually Sephardim and Mizrahim, right? They are extremely anti-Islam/Arab due to having experienced Islamic oppression first hand. It's the leftist Ashkenazim in Israel that actually promote peace the most.

Last edited:
    Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do you think that the girl that rushed to protect the Israeli flag today is part Jewish ?
    No, just a Lebanese born in Lebanon, moved to USA at a very young age and grew up there (hence the accent), then either decided on her own to move back to Lebanon or moved back with her family. Most Lebanese who grew up here from a very young age have that accent. They learn Arabic at church and home but doesn't help with the accent lol. I am not surprised by her attitude towards Israel either. Even Lebanese born and raised in Lebanon didn't mind mingling with some Israelis and mostly American Jews at a social event I organized back in college. We had a competition on who can make the best hummus and fattoush, then we smoked hookah and danced.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do you think that the girl that rushed to protect the Israeli flag today is part Jewish ?
    I think she did well. This was a protest against corruption, not a Hamas demonstration. Israel is not the reason behind the rampant government corruption.

Besides, the burning of the Israel flag sends the message that we want to destroy Israel. That's not true. While Hizbullah keeps threatening Israelis day and night, the rest of the Lebanese just want to live peacefully with Israel and go on about their lives.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    22:09 أوساط الاحتلال تعتبر استهداف المقاومة للطائرة المعادية المسيرة في الاجواء اللبنانية تغييرا في المعادلة وتطورا يثير مزيدا من القلقِ في تل ابيب

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    6 pages and still not clear: did they or did they not down the 7amemeh?