Happy Independence Day!!

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Happy Independence Day to Our Heroes! You are the country and you are what makes this country proud.
Without you the Lebanese are nothing. Look at our garbage, our pollution, our government, our politicians, our state institutions. Everything is in tatters. You are the only one's who make me feel proud of being Lebanese. God Bless You our LAF and I wish you long long life.

• Advertisement
  • mikeys71

mikeys71

Never heard of an occupied country celebrate independence. Will take a rain check until the country is FREE.....

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Never heard of an occupied country celebrate independence. Will take a rain check until the country is FREE.....
    The country is free my friend. The issue is not foreign powers but the Lebanese mentality. Until we own up and say its our fault we will never advance.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Yeah, happy Independence from the French who tried at all costs to protect the Christians from the Muslims for centuries. Their only mistake was conceding to the ludicrous ideas of al-Huwayyik of incorporating Muslim areas. Perhaps if they stayed longer the situation would be completely different today. Ungrateful Christians.